Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inviting Vamps to visit....Dev help please

I would like someone to look into this please.

I love when you call vamps during the day and you get the message they are a vamp and cannot visit during day. Here is the thing... when I call a vamp to visit around midnight I get the vamp is sleeping. Come on the vampires are not sleeping, I would rather see they are out for a midnight snack then sleeping. On a serious note, we should be able to invite vamps over at a later hour than normal sims. I know this is a minor issue but I would really like to see it changed. Currently, it makes for a small window of time to invite them over.

Comments

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I secind that emotion. I've given up on calling vamps because they're always sleeping. And extending the nighttime hours to call vampires is a really good idea.
    And please add in the option for regular Sims to offer themselves for a small or deep drink to their undead chums while you're at it.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I secind that emotion. I've given up on calling vamps because they're always sleeping. And extending the nighttime hours to call vampires is a really good idea.
    And please add in the option for regular Sims to offer themselves for a small or deep drink to their undead chums while you're at it.

YES!! I really want my sims to be able to offer drink to the vamps.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I agree with everything said above. It would also be nice if they got rid of vampires autonomously going to the fridge to eat human food...they consume plasma, not pancakes.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Yes please. It would be great to actually be able to invite them at night!

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    I hope they address it at some point but I doubt it will be anytime soon.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    yeah, this bugs me. My vampire sim should be able to invite her vampire mom over after 8pm :-/
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited July 2018
    This and sims, vampire sims in particular call my vampire in the middle of the day to go hang out somewhere. I've called Lilith in the daytime and was told she can't come out because she is a vampire but she will call my vampire in the middle of the day to invite her out.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
    simm621 wrote: »
    This and sims, vampire sims in particular call my vampire in the middle of the day to go hang out somewhere. I've called Lilith in the daytime and was told she can't come out because she is a vampire but she will call my vampire in the middle of the day to invite her out.

Yeah that is crazy too LOL