Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

a positive thread for seasons

carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
hi guys i love everything about seasons i havent even scratched the surface with it yet it installed for me flawlessly all my mods and CC seem to be working fine with it i havent played the sims 4 much for more then a year but i love it again xxxx i have only just done winter i havent even done any other seasons yet or looked at all the new objects xxx well done EA!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sweeties29Sweeties29 Posts: 47 Member
    I LOVE Seasons expansion pack! However IDK if this is related to the new expansion pack but my sims keep frezzing all of a sudden and the 'RESET' cheat does not work on them. I have to either click on the floor 'go here' and it makes the freeze stop OR go in and out of build mode. Which kind of ruins my gameplay. I've seen other simmers have this problem since they installed Seasons but who knows, I could be wrong.

I DO however love this expansion pack. I haven't even gone through all of the seasons or seen all of the worlds with seasons. And the new CAS Items. The gardening career. The thunderstorms! Eeek! Love the thunderstorms so far. And love the gnome interactions! Love when they get upset and do stuff to my sims cx
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    Sweeties29 wrote: »
    I LOVE Seasons expansion pack! However IDK if this is related to the new expansion pack but my sims keep frezzing all of a sudden and the 'RESET' cheat does not work on them. I have to either click on the floor 'go here' and it makes the freeze stop OR go in and out of build mode. Which kind of ruins my gameplay. I've seen other simmers have this problem since they installed Seasons but who knows, I could be wrong.

I DO however love this expansion pack. I haven't even gone through all of the seasons or seen all of the worlds with seasons. And the new CAS Items. The gardening career. The thunderstorms! Eeek! Love the thunderstorms so far. And love the gnome interactions! Love when they get upset and do stuff to my sims cx

do you have mods if so are they updated?? xxxx

• Options
    Sweeties29Sweeties29 Posts: 47 Member
    nope no mods
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Seasons is my favorite EP so far that has been released!! There's something about weather that just adds that extra touch of realism to the game. & the holidays/traditions....I am so loving this. It's really getting me so into family play, which is my play style. I've barely scratched the surface as I'm playing in world that doesn't snow....so there's still so much to explore.
  • Options
    AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    I absolutely love TheSims4 Seasons. I was worried about snow depth, but when I bought the expansion and played it, I fell in love with it. It's very good. My whole family 6 people played snowball fight and made snowman all together. I enjoy it very much, thank you for such a good job TheSims4 team.
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I love it this far!

I just got to summer, so I haven't experienced so much of it yet.