Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What new packs do you want in sims4?

Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
wich one you want and why?
Corgis4life
Post edited by Funpuppy_sims345 on

What new packs do you want in sims4? 333 votes

Teens stuff-teens can know learn to drive, throw parties while their parents are out and can go hangout at the new teenager lounge.
44%
BreeSashaalexspoom13dreamergrl84youilivefor92lisamwittsims21975PlayerSinger2010imhappyBloosmooIrdiwenFishyNamorMariefoxprice83AnyahsliliaethElegantblkchina1JestTruGoeguzagboorulesmarcel21Lustianicia 147 votes
Baby stuff-babies can know crawl on the floor, play on baby matts, hit toddlers, and chew on bracelets
35%
icmnfrshrudy8292Bluefairy286JaseCheesySimsLoverjeLlyBeAn1573Peapond69aelias24Writin_RegmcruddelanorbretonSimpkinbluzkat65Milliebonmock68simfriend1968BluellePrincess_07xgothprincess4everdavina1221 119 votes
Bikes- tired of your sim walking everywhere well know they can ride bikes, toddlers and children can learn to ride a bike, and teens can hangout at the park and practice their sweet skills.
20%
TheStarHermitstoryyoveronshadyladynzAlrynnjustChrisUkcchant86Bagoas77Moon_WillowAjaGioluthienrisingNivyxslamondaalanmichael1goodcakebaker62tonymcanallymueller_liteJennyggwrenstalesEmwee 67 votes

Comments

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Baby stuff-babies can know crawl on the floor, play on baby matts, hit toddlers, and chew on bracelets
    Hands down Baby Stuff! I wish we could change the baby clothing too.

I am a family/generation player so all additions to family play are welcome.

I also still hope they will flesh out Elders a bit more by giving them some canes and some (optional) ''elderly'' walkstyles and hobbies.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Bikes- tired of your sim walking everywhere well know they can ride bikes, toddlers and children can learn to ride a bike, and teens can hangout at the park and practice their sweet skills.
    I would like a kitchen stuff pack with trivets tea towels.
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    edited June 2018
    Realisticly this option could be a stuff pack.
    Cars / learning to drive and a revamp for a life stage are too big for stuff packs.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    none of the above : o
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • KhuganKhugan Posts: 23 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

Same
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Khugan wrote: »

Same
    What would you like to be in sims4 than?

Corgis4life
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    edited June 2018
    Teens stuff-teens can know learn to drive, throw parties while their parents are out and can go hangout at the new teenager lounge.
    I'd like them all but teaching teens to drive means we also would get cars so I'll take that 2 for 1 deal. :p
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Teen and Baby stuff both would be great had to go with babies tired of the bassinet object.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    None of the above. Although we do have a Fitness Stuff Pack, I would like to see some Yoga Stuff. I want my Sim to be able to own a Yoga Studio and be able to be an Instructor for other Sims.
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 637 Member
    I would vote teen stuff and then baby stuff next. I think it's hard when it comes to baby versus teen but teen is a longer life span than baby and I want to be able to enjoy them just a touch more.
  • ChelleyJayChelleyJay Posts: 80 Member
    I think a baby stuff pack would be cute and adorable. It would be something different for the sims game.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    I would enjoy more teenager stuff to do. Although if they add the ability to learn how to drive then I think they would have to add cars into the game too, as like a gamepack or expansion pack.
    Proud simmer
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    None of the above. Although we do have a Fitness Stuff Pack, I would like to see some Yoga Stuff. I want my Sim to be able to own a Yoga Studio and be able to be an Instructor for other Sims.

My sims do own a yoga studio. Yoga was introduced in the spa day GP. They have mats and meditation seats and it's very well done. You just have to use get together to create a group for your yoga studio.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    None of the above either.

I want stuff for Elders. They are so often forgotten about.
    giphy.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Sounds more like a stuff pack for a game pack.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    It was hard to choose between the babies and the teens... I would like to see something similar to both of those themes/packs added.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited March 2019
    Idk what I was thinking when I answered this the first time, but I'm switching my answer to baby stuff. Babies need more stuff than any other group.
    Post edited by ListentoToppDogg on
  • aria_candyaria_candy Posts: 9 New Member
    Baby stuff would be such a close second but I have to go with teen stuff.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    not a fan of any of these either. i want a romance/romantic getaway gp, dance/theater gp, celeb ep, witch gp, or elder sp.
    but if i had to pick one, i'd probably pick teen. since teen cas stuff fits ya too, given it's not too childish.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018
    I was also really hoping we could get a pack for exotic birds and maybe some tropical looking furniture and such - but I am fearful to ask for such a thing over the rip roar everyone made over My First Pet pack - I can see it now - people yelling about an another sp for the C&D ep. Sigh.... Plus after the first uproar I doubt the devs would even consider it.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Baby stuff! :smile: I would love more content and interactions for the baby.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • BurittooosimsBurittooosims Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love to get teen stuff (or maybe even pre-teen stuff) because teens are now just like adults but they go to school. I think a bike stuffpack is unreasonable backause only bikes is not enough, maybe they can include functioning cars and jobs like conductor and bus drivers and things like that.
  • AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    I would love a teen pack, but kinda more of a game pack than a stuff pack.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I'd really like updated babies, as long as they weren't as stressful as toddlers can be. When I have families with both a toddler and a baby, or more, I'm glad that babies are pretty easy to care for.
  • ActuallyxAnnaActuallyxAnna Posts: 52 Member
    For sure baby stuff! I'd love to see the little babies crawling and learning to grab their toys or something, just something more than standing by their bassinet, maybe strollers to take them out when we go out as a family! It would also make it more challenging and fun to run after a crawling baby and a wild toddler! It would be really realistic!!