Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations, especially paintings tracked in game?

I kind of wish there was a painting "collection", like with space prints and stuff, where you could look and see all of the different painting your sims had done. There's really no difference between songs or books written besides the title, but there are so many paintings, some of which look really cool! We wouldn't have to get a reward or anything for getting them all I'd just like to be able to open up the tracker and quickly see everything that's been painted by the household!

And maybe there could be a place to track how many various types and quality things the sim has created over their life time? I don't thinkk that's in the sim stats right now, if it is I missed it, sorry. But I'd love to be able to check in there and see "3 good classic paintings, 6 normal horse staues, 2 excellent short stories," something like that.

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    You could have your sim take pictures of the paintings then take it from their inventory and label it, creating your own record.
    image.png
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    You could have your sim take pictures of the paintings then take it from their inventory and label it, creating your own record.

Of course. I could just keep the paintings too, lol. But it's not very convenient to track it myself--there's no convenient record of total types or total created my each sim in the household. It also doesn't tell me how many images I've yet to discover, like the collections of other things in game. Like, keeping a careful record of that in all my households would be a LOT of work, when they could just have a quick tracking system in game.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I'm nat sure there is a limit to the number of images that can be painted.. That might actually be interesting to discover
    image.png
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm nat sure there is a limit to the number of images that can be painted.. That might actually be interesting to discover

Well I mean, different TYPES of images. There's gotta be a limit, since each one had to be designed and programmed, right? Lol. I doubt EA has included infinite painting models...

Like, not included painting from references obviously, but there's got to be a set amount of possible designs for Classic paintings, Impressionist paintings, Realistic paintings ect of each size, and Flirty paintings, Playful paintings, Angry paintings ect. I've seen repeats, so I'm sure I've already gotten all of some of the types, but it'd be cool to know for sure.

And I'm just not organized enough to really have it divided by type and and quality, even when I keep every non-repeated painting like I have ocassionally ;-P

TQwoszw.png