Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More holiday icons and traditions

Has anyone created a mod yet that expands the number of icons for creating a holiday or increases the amount of traditions each holiday holds?

If not..... Could someone make it pretty please!

Comments

• Options
    SnowenaraSnowenara Posts: 4 New Member
    I would be so grateful for more holiday icons!
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Adding my voice to this.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Looking for this also.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Also, if someone could figure out if holidays can be configured for kids only or adults only that would be awesome. I'd love to be able to use holidays to set summer break from school, or whatever, without the adults taking off work.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    jyunjyun Posts: 2 New Member
    > @EIisabetta said:
    > Also, if someone could figure out if holidays can be configured for kids only or adults only that would be awesome. I'd love to be able to use holidays to set summer break from school, or whatever, without the adults taking off work.

This. A thousand times this.
  • Options
    TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    jyun wrote: »
    > @EIisabetta said:
    > Also, if someone could figure out if holidays can be configured for kids only or adults only that would be awesome. I'd love to be able to use holidays to set summer break from school, or whatever, without the adults taking off work.

This. A thousand times this.

If you click on the work icon that's on the career bit of the sim panel you can send them to work holiday or not. I was able to do it all summer and it works with custom careers. Though I'd love to have it be able to be coustomised to not have to do that. Also more holiday traditions and icons is a must.