Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spontaneous Season Change Issue

PikaKnightPikaKnight Posts: 19 Member
I downloaded and played the game for a little bit last night. I chose to start in Spring and maxed the length of each season in the game options. Everything seemed fine when I started it up today. I didn't really play my sims because I'm focusing on my build right now. Even so, since my seasons are 28 days and I haven't been online that long today, it still should have been Spring even if the hours spent building somehow counted.

At some during my build, I realized that there is snow on my screen. I double checked my calendar and sure enough, it says it's winter now. (see ETA note below)

Because my game is paused and most of my sims are at school or work, there is no way someone go to the weather machine. I even double checked their positions and there is no one near it. Am I missing something?

ETA: Sorry, misread my calendar. It's not winter, it still says spring. But..snow. In spring (weather forecast shown on the page says chance of snow). And even so - to the point all my trees are dead now? That seems...too odd. Is this a correct weather forecast/situation?

Comments