Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2018
    Azareal wrote: »
    i think we need a brand new pack that's never been done before. I just got done watching the incredibles and now ive been DYING for a superhero game pack.

They could have a power panel, just like the one for the vampires.

Powers include:

- Flying
    - Mind reading
    - invisibility
    - Super speed
    - Super strength
    - x ray vision

Instead of a dark form, like vampires have, they could have a super identity or something where they dress up as a hero. There could also be an option to set a super hero name for them.

I also feel like your sim can choose to be a super hero or a super villain.

Powers could also include weaknesses, like someone with super strength always breaks the toilets, or someone with x ray vision keeps seeing other sims naked.

Well not really new to the Sims, it's in Sims 2 - the top cop job is Captain Hero - he/she had a super hero suit, could fly to work etc - I have a Husband and wife in Sims 2 that are both Captain Super Heroes. They fly to and from work in their super hero suit - sort of super man like - - here's what they said describing the job::

Captain Hero
    Crime peoples beware! A new day has dawned on our most wonderful community. A day of righteous justice for all, for Captain Hero is here at last! With his massive superpowers at hand Captain Hero fights crime on a daily basis, to the fullest extent of the law. Eventually he/she gets this chance card message:

Captain Hero
    Your daring exploits have made you famous throughout the city. You have been offered the staring role in a new action-adventure TV series, "The Adventures of Captain Hero." Show business calls so you can switch to a career in entertainment.

Positive: Change to the Entertainment career track as a TV Star.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Give us back the Lice freezer the way it used to work. We can no longer sell produce with it. They have made it only usable on npc lots....sux
  • HeatherJuneHeatherJune Posts: 10 New Member
    I would love to see an option to put dirty clothes from the hamper into your inventory (currently there is no way to remove them without having a washing machine or tub to move them to) so we can create laundromats. And adding that as a venue type would be great!

And an option to change the holidays in Seasons to reflect the Southern Hemisphere would be nice.
  • haygsuphaygsup Posts: 13 New Member
    I miss the spiral staircases and will always miss them. PLEASE bring them back! :'(
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Build/Buy: Food Processor
  • LapoepsieLapoepsie Posts: 5 New Member
    I don't need to add a lot of things since you already added most of my desires but these are the following that I really want to put attention to:
    1) After school activities for children and teen Sims
    2) Universities and colleges that affects your job that you are going to get eg. if you have a degree you start on level 3. I want the game to be a little bit more realistic on the work area, like making it harder to find a job like in real life.
    3) Allowing part time jobs for adults aswell
    4) More hair options in CAS
    5) Beaches !
    6) More variaties of work
    7) But the thing I really really want the most is UNIVERSITIES thats the top of my list 100%
  • LapoepsieLapoepsie Posts: 5 New Member
    I don't need to add a lot of things since you already added most of my desires but these are the following that I really want to put attention to:
    1) After school activities for children and teen Sims
    2) Universities and colleges that affects your job that you are going to get eg. if you have a degree you start on level 3. I want the game to be a little bit more realistic on the work area, like making it harder to find a job like in real life.
    3) Allowing part time jobs for adults aswell
    4) More hair options in CAS
    5) Beaches !
    6) More variaties of work
    7) But the thing I really really want the most is UNIVERSITIES thats the top of my list 100%
  • Dee WestDee West Posts: 66 Member
    These are my suggestions:

- Alarm Clocks
    - wake up more than 1 hour before they go to work
    - faster eating, bathing, and toilet runs
    - relaxing in bed
    - a workbench to make bouquets with the flowers
    - a workbench to make something with crystals and metals (maybe jewelry)
    - shelves big enough to display large crystals, fossils, insects, and frogs
    - fish not go bad in the refrigerator or give them a timer like the food (I hate when I fish away from my neighborhood and the fish are going bad before I can get back)
    - Or a container to put fish in so they don't go bad
    - more recipes to use all the fruits and vegetables
    - insects can be caught in parks
    - after you identify a plant the bushes are also identified (Get a ton of the same plants when looking for new ones)
    - the collector butterfly (it a pain trying to find collectables)
    - more fruits and vegetables
    - sprinklers (it takes forever to water plants)
    - toddlers
    - less multiple births
    - larger neighborhood with venues
    - have children's skill rollover to teen and so on
    - ethnic jewelry (don't know what it's called like the India headband)
    - ethnic clothing (like sarong)
    - piercings
    - be able to put your own pictures (like with music)
    - fully adjustable lifespans
    - working elevators or escalators
    - ladders
    - dating service online
    - favorites and astrological signs
    - stackable display containers for insects and frogs
    - other tabs for career, camping, and etc.
    - weather
    - cars would be nice
    - able to know how much time is left when you are on vacation
    - some kind of indicator what wrong with the baby
    - job: daycare
    - more starter homes
    - future (like the one in sims 3)
    - cuddling in bed
    - robbers
    - police to arrest robbers
    - firemen/women
    - snuggling while sleeping
    - more hairstyles for toddlers
    - more clothes for toddlers
    - more matching colors (it gets annoying when you have a color scheme and one piece just won't match)
    - celebrities
    - fish tanks that hold more than 6 fish types
    - headbands separate from hair
    - be able to swim in ocean/lake
    - In depth genealogy
    - teens sneaking out at night
    - more lots
    - added skills: cleaning, drums and bass
    - favorite music
    - swings and slides for children
    - color wheel or something like it so I can match my furniture.

I'll keep adding everything I want as I think of them.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    We need an all-in-one bathroom with many swatches so that sims can take care of all their needs quickly, includng woohoo if they so choose. It was so handy in small spaces in sims3. <3
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SweetKarma13SweetKarma13 Posts: 11 New Member
    I would really like to see individual sim description boxes back in the game. And when viewing your relationships being able to view the description you have created for that sim or make your own description of how your sim views the other sim.

Favorites such as in Sims 3 would be very nice too.

More traits (and at least one more trait slot.)

If ever possible, I would ultimately enjoy an open world like in the sims 3 or an option to somehow do this if you have a quicker computer.
  • skelebeeskelebee Posts: 101 Member
    No more simulation lag would be great. Also, a better family tree system, where all sims are shown without having to click around and they don't disappear after death. Better story progression. More consequences...I realize that's very vague, but honestly the game seems so wuss-ified compared to its earlier renditions.
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    skelebee wrote: »
    No more simulation lag would be great. Also, a better family tree system, where all sims are shown without having to click around and they don't disappear after death. Better story progression. More consequences...I realize that's very vague, but honestly the game seems so wuss-ified compared to its earlier renditions.

Well said, man. Sims 4 needs better Story Progression, in fact it needs Story Progression put into Sims 4, also the more consequences thing should be added too, if a Sims cheat and others see it, they spread rumors and ruin that Sim's reputation and said Sim won't be able to date any other Sim for a while, Sims 3 is still the more interesting game because Story Progression makes the game so interesting, something Sims 4 totally lacks. I wish someone would fix this already.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • asap24asap24 Posts: 48 Member
    have sun lounging chairs for outdoors patio. Sims can get sunburn in summer or strong sun, creating an uncomfortable feeling. Introduce aloe, sunscreen, or tanning lotion, and actually change the skin of your sim, color lightens back in winter.
    asap24 wrote: »
    have sun lounging chairs for outdoors patio. Sims can get sunburn in summer or strong sun, creating an uncomfortable feeling. Introduce aloe, sunscreen, or tanning lotion, and actually change the skin of your sim, color lightens back in winter.

Lounging chairs is a long time must have for Sims 4, in Sims 3 I had fun letting my Sims use the lounging chairs by the pools, I can't do that anymore in Sims 4, wish we could get lounging chairs back in Sims 4, so its a must have on my list.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
  • ValdescaValdesca Posts: 20 Member
    i need
    -Toddler and single Bunker beds
    - Spiral Stairs 4square footprint metalic and wood prefab,
    - Stairs tool, the ones that can have sections, to make them curved or by steps.
    - Auto Roof , i do worst than auto :cold_sweat:
    - Terraforming so we can have more levels to build or decor.
    - Cheats back. from season Pack.
    - More Cas hairs, clothes, and more colors and pattern on each model.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    skelebee wrote: »

Well said, man. Sims 4 needs better Story Progression, in fact it needs Story Progression put into Sims 4, also the more consequences thing should be added too, if a Sims cheat and others see it, they spread rumors and ruin that Sim's reputation and said Sim won't be able to date any other Sim for a while, Sims 3 is still the more interesting game because Story Progression makes the game so interesting, something Sims 4 totally lacks. I wish someone would fix this already.

100% agreed more challenge please and way better romance reaction like cheating you shouldn't always get away with it so easily my sim was dating a guy who was married they went out for diner and his wife was working there and i thought yes drama but nothing happened i would have liked the following
    my sim should be uncomfortable for seeing partners wife
    so should he and the wife that was being cheated on should be mad and yell at my sim and her husband she should instantly hate my sim for taking her husband it was this way with the sims 2/3 and now we have emotions andyou can do so much more with it hen they are doing now for example the stuff ijust suggested make sims more angry sad etc for situations were you would actually feel that way instead of being happy
  • Lauri_AntonLauri_Anton Posts: 48 Member
    My Sims 4 wishlist

Education ep:
    -School becomes an actual place to visit, much like get to work workplaces
    -University with campus andFree basegame update wishlist:

Detailed service sims:
    Burglars, vandals, fire fighters, police officers etc.

Vehicles:
    -School buses and transport (even without animation)

BASIC items:
    -Mounted tv, oven, microwave & stove tops
    -bunkbeds
    -different stair types
    -laptops
    -pool slides

CAS:
    -Eyelashes
    -Nailpolish
    -Preteens

Features:
    -Mortgage loans
    -Actual shops/grocery stores that can be visited, with option to make new clothes cost simoleons
    -candies
    -Open neighborhoods (no loading screen between houses)
    -story progression on/off (unplayed sims can get married and pregnant)
    -horoscope traits for cas (not the real ones, but unique to sims world)
  • SirJolasSirJolas Posts: 1 New Member
    I definitely think that a live mode and CAS need some new content & features, but as a builder, I'd love to:

- Terraforming
    - Ability to have different foundations heights on the same lot
    - Not even CASt or colour wheel, but maybe we could at least get different swatches for different parts of objects? (Bed sheets & the frame for instance)
    - Have at least 2 matching swatches (all black & all white) for all build items (windows, doors & etc.)
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Would like a co-worker category for relationships.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018
    WillKDavid wrote: »

Usually they make friends pretty quick just by talking to them during work - and they fall under the friends list. It also ups your sims social as well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Dellimaccas123Dellimaccas123 Posts: 94 Member
    I love the sims 4 but i dont love the babies that was one of my favourite parts of the game in sims 3 and now you cant even see if you baby is upset or s hungry or need attention it just like having a pet you cant select it to see whats wrong you have to just keep trying stuff till it works and there stuck constantly in the bassinet and its lame

wouldn't it be amazing if the sims team made an expansion or game pack for babies with different activities to do with your little one
    like scans for your pregnant sim, check ups at your doctor or call out from the midwife to check on the babies if that was easier to make happen, prams so you could take your babies with you, the option to take them out of their bassinets and put them were ever like you could in sims 3, some new items like clothes for your baby and furniture like cribs and prams change tables baby rockers also a new interactive career like daycare with babies involved too
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    WillKDavid wrote: »

Usually they make friends pretty quick just by talking to them during work - and they fall under the friends list. It also ups your sims social as well.

Actually I agree with @WillKDavid about the co-workers category, you can never know or remember who the co workers are until you see their names pop up when someone starts work for the first time, Sims 3 had a Co-Worker category and that is what is missing from Sims 4.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
  • AlienSimmerAlienSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    > @Dellimaccas123 said:
    > I love the sims 4 but i dont love the babies that was one of my favourite parts of the game in sims 3 and now you cant even see if you baby is upset or s hungry or need attention it just like having a pet you cant select it to see whats wrong you have to just keep trying stuff till it works and there stuck constantly in the bassinet and its lame
    >
    > wouldn't it be amazing if the sims team made an expansion or game pack for babies with different activities to do with your little one
    > like scans for your pregnant sim, check ups at your doctor or call out from the midwife to check on the babies if that was easier to make happen, prams so you could take your babies with you, the option to take them out of their bassinets and put them were ever like you could in sims 3, some new items like clothes for your baby and furniture like cribs and prams change tables baby rockers also a new interactive career like daycare with babies involved too

i think that the baby needs should be included in one of those free updates. Why should we pay to know whats wrong with babies? maybe everything else too. idk i dont want to pay to have basic things for babies that have been around since the beginning of the game.
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    A couple things I'd like to see improved:
    When Sims wash dishes, they use the kitchen sink and not go upstairs to a bathroom.
    Sims will wait for other Sims to cook and serve meals.
  • CommanderleaCommanderlea Posts: 3 New Member
    In my personal opinion we lost much more then we gained in Sims 4.

Bring back
    -NPCs (Police Officers, Firefighters, etc...)
    -Being able to suggest other sims to flirt and do other interactions with nearby sims... even if this just falls under the Vampire’s command skill there needs to be more than a be mean to option
    -Bring back graveyard
    -Bring back the whole Supernatural pack and add Powers/Weaknesses like they have done with Vampires
    -A story mode similar to Sims 2 (PS2 edition)
    -Auto Roofs because creating them in console is extremely difficult

Change
    -The Vampire town should have had more than just households
    -When a Sim is turned it should bring up CAS and automatically let you choose your Vampire features
    -Being able to move out part of a household from in game. Also allow funds to be split with the members moving out.
    -NPC need to have more free will and be able to live their lives (or at least add this to the options menu). They should be able to ask other sims to marry them or move in without your sim being the one to initiate it. They should be able to go on to have jobs, marry other npc sims, and have additional children so that new sims are being introduced to the town. It seems that unless you play the NPC sims they’re essentially in the game to die.

Remove
    -Stuff packs these items really should be included in content packs it seems like they’re just being greedy.

You shouldn’t have to spend massive amounts of money to do basic things in the game (such as going to a restaurant which was always part of the basic game before)