Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crawling babies More Baby interactions to make sims 4 more fun.

S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I think that babies kind of seem insignificant when you not taking care of them. they should have they're own interactions outside of their cots. Since with the new toddler update Sims 4 should put in a patch update, with babies crawling showing the progression of them growing up to toddlers. You should also be able to carry the baby around the house and move them between different cots int different bedrooms so you can always keep a eye on them
it would makes game play more interactive
Post edited by S1MSLYS1S__QARD on

Comments

• Options
    LittlemeLittleme Posts: 5 New Member
    I agree! The babies are so boring I end up aging them up quickly. You should be able to throw a baby shower too. Sure the cot solves the problem of the sims putting their babies on the floor but they should be able to take them to the sofa and cuddle or nurse or wearing them would be cool. Also, strollers to take them for walks would be awesome! It would be nice to keep babies as babies for longer. Also, it would be nice if parents could get a few days off for leave instead of one. I usually just end up having a stay at home parent or a butler (with the vintage stuff pack)
  • Options
    lillygirllillygirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi i agree i would really enjoy teaching my youngster to walk, miss that very much. It would also be nice to be able to do more with the babies, such as laying them down on a mat to play with an activity toy, like real babies do, and be able to change their clothes after a bath. Also your baby could grow bigger from birth, so you would need a bigger cot and not go from small cots to a toddler bed, which i hate. Another detail i would like to change is when your school aged child has a birthday why do they go to fully grown height, please let them be a young teenager size first. So annoying.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I would also love having a genuine infant stage in the game. As it is now, babies can be found in the buy/debug catalog, no different than a sofa or a chair. It's a doggone shame.

TS4 shipped with only two life stages, children and adults. We got toddlers and finally there are three. Still, what happened to infants, teens, and elders? I am intensely not amused by EA dressing up one life stage and calling it four.

Babies could progress from lifting their heads, to turning over, then sitting up, and finally crawling. It would excellent if the babies could react to and interact with mobiles and stuffed toys because, right now, they're not a part of the family. They're a noisy radio with a short in it.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg