Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Aliens? Supernatural hybrids? [answered]

Comments

• AndieTheThingyAndieTheThingy Posts: 4 New Member
    I didn't know hybrids could be turned, that's something I can have fun with-
    I also didn't think that vampires could drink plasma from the aliens, but someone said you could. I don't think mine could when I tried.
  • GggGgg Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes you can have alien vampires; I have one of them. I also have a vampire ghost. I got the vampire ghost after my vampire died in the sun and the newer Sims had them join the family I started playing. Keep in mind I only started game with the one vampire in play that's now a ghost. But after that they went on vacation with the vampire / ghost 3 vampire Sims 1 alein Sim a toddler with a alein dad and vampire mother. During that time the vampire / ghost went to the hidden vacation spot to harvest tomorrow planto. When I got back with the Vampire / ghost I noticed one of my male vampires was abduct that could have happend while I was on the lot and did not notice aliens and Pregnant. So I just had the baby with that male Sim. When the baby was born it was blue with black hair and when aged up the baby was wearing human clothes. It was a - known alein - but when the baby became a teen the baby turned into a vampire. Most likely being the earliest time to turn in to a vampire. So now the teen is a vampire with the power of both alein vampire. I have used both powers. Even grow that alein vampire up and had it have a baby. That new baby is a alein and now a toddler in a alein diaper. So I think it is going to be alein when full grown. But with the mother I am unsure if all babies form this point will be either alein or vampire still testing it. But yes you can have alein vampire sim.
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 292 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    So do you think we will be able to turn aliens into vampires? Could we get hybrid babies? Has this been asked anywhere?

If so could someone point me in the right direction to an answer XD I'm super curious how it would work. Would the vampire alien get a dark form, an alien form and a human form? Or would the alien form default to the 'human' form and you get a dark form.

So many questions!

EDIT: The answer is no! Thanks for the responses guys!

Less they can fix problems with Alien Vampires i am not really sure it would be a good idea, right now seems less you're somehow able to trick system, the game can not tell co-exist Alien form with dark form which i imagine been one main reason Developers didn't make it an implemented option without circumvention.

If you make one you will notice if you try remove disguise as alien, then decide to change back. You will get a load of problems keeping your alien appearence as vampire form will overlap it and game has a hard time telling difference. Not sure if you can make some smart move so you merge alien form with dark form as one form and just keep the one disguise. Otherwise it will not work completely in a desirable way where you keep all alien abilities along with vampire ones.
  • breadman789breadman789 Posts: 1 New Member
    So just thought i'd post on something that recently happened with me in relation to this thread. So i made an alien and i had her fall pregnant with one of my vampires i had made previously who was around town, i have tried this once before with a female vampire and male alien and the result was a normal vampire as the child. Now this time i tried with a female alien and a male vampire and the baby that was born was once again a vampire however once she reached teen and her powers manifested, her dark form resembled her mothers alien form, with the same green skin she had and all that. I played the child more and she became a young adult and i noticed something, she had been sleeping, eating and using the toilet and i had no idea why because as a vampire she doesnt have these needs anymore (and no she didnt need vampire energy/power when she went to sleep). Anyways the final point being i noticed that even though she doesnt have these needs she keeps getting uncomfortable moods after extended periods saying she needs to use the bathroom or eat or sleep from lack of energy, so i have a hybrid of sorts thats a vampire but needs to eat, sleep and use the toilet. Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on this? i dont use and script mods or anything so this has been all natural haha.
  • DevilScarletDevilScarlet Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys, I wonder if there are still people interested about something like this...
    So I wanted hybrids and didn't want to try some crazy genetics parameters...
    ---------------
    I used the cheats commands
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultAlien (to become alien)
    and then
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire (to become vampire)

To still have the same face in alien / human / vampire form I use MC Command Center 3.4.0
    -> MC CAS -> copy/paste -> use another sims to save look
    ---------------
    Be aware of all this informations I got while testing my hybrids

Warning I have a lot of mods so being able to walk under sunlight isn't a feature of hybrids, I tried disabling my sunlight resistance mod and my hybrids where burning under sunlight

Warning it's really buggy like some times I loose aliens powers (didn't loose vampire power so I think vampire > alien) but I still have all the times alien/vampires discussion options (like talking about human food/brain power and talking about blood plasma...

Warning it's really buggy like if you don't properly use human form as a base of switching appearance, the game will mess heavely on your appearance. (like switching alien form -> dark form directly, very dangerous)

Warning to change alien form, you need to switch to alien form and then enter CAS (Alien/Human)
    To change human form, you need to switch to human form and then enter CAS (Alien/Human)
    To change vampire form, you need to switch to vampire form and then enter CAS (Human/Vampire)
    BUT, seems like it will swap human/vampire form so you need to again switch to vampire form (it will be your normal form look) and then enter CAS, it will switch back both forms.
    ---------------
    Well after all of this, aside from storytelling or having 25 + 25 + 25 cloths slots, I don't think it's a good idea, I didn't test a lot but it's quite buggy...
    ---------------
    Here are some videos of me trying to show you this...

Part 1 (creating and testing)
    https://youtu.be/UiqvFdbtFbI

Part 2 (testing)
    https://youtu.be/7zwtVTV4qVM
  • NiennaTNiennaT Posts: 1 New Member
    My male vampire got abducted by aliens and was impregnated by a female alien. Hence my vampire alien son came to be. Lol
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2017
    So can this happen?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • JessamyJessamy Posts: 1 New Member
    > @LunaNova said:
    > So do you think we will be able to turn aliens into vampires? Could we get hybrid babies? Has this been asked anywhere?
    >
    > If so could someone point me in the right direction to an answer XD I'm super curious how it would work. Would the vampire alien get a dark form, an alien form and a human form? Or would the alien form default to the 'human' form and you get a dark form.
    >
    > So many questions!
    >
    > EDIT: The answer is no! Thanks for the responses guys!

You cannot turn aliens into vampires, but my vampiresim (man) got pregnant from an alien. His son looks like an alien and has a human- and an alienform with an alienvoice and alieneyes, but when he turns into human or alien, it makes the sound that normally vampires make, when they turn into their darkform. And when I change his clothes, he behaves like every other vampire. Looks funny.
    Yes, he is a bit buggy. :D I cannot change the clothes of his alienform without loosing his alieneyes, because the game thinks he is a vampire... but when I start the game again, his alienform looks normal, with alieneyes and the alienoutfit... and always another skintone. He was born violet, was a green toddler and is now a blue child. xD I don't know yet, if he have to eat like an alien, a human or a vampire, when he is a teenager... :) Because he IS an alien and the symbol of his needs (I don't know the English word for that^^) looks like the one vampires have.

Hope this could also be an answer... and it wasn't said before, because I was too lazy to read all comments before :)
  • CosmolitoCosmolito Posts: 9 New Member
    Actually you CAN! First, you have to do 'testingcheatsenabled true', and then add traits.equip_trait OccultAlien and traits.equip_trait OccultVampire both on one sim.
  • FlakymonsterFlakymonster Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys! If you have a vampire and alien have twins, you will get a both species, one a vampire on a alien
  • KiriketoKiriketo Posts: 2 New Member
    I came here because I somehow I have a hybrid but its really glitchy it changes all the time he was blue than white his father is a white vampire and the pollinator is blue he can disguise himself like aliens and has alien powers but also has the powers of vampires.
  • KiriketoKiriketo Posts: 2 New Member
    I came here because I somehow I have a hybrid but its really glitchy it changes all the time he was blue than white his father is a white vampire and the pollinator is blue he can disguise himself like aliens and has alien powers but also has the powers of vampires.
  • KAYONKAYON Posts: 2 New Member
    I have successfully made a vampire alien hybrid in the sims 4 it works on PS4 and Xbox but I’m not sure if it will work on pc you need to create an alien and when you are in play mode open the cheat consul and type in (traits.equip_trait trait_occultvampire) and this will make ur alien in to a vampire alien hybrid ,when my female hybrid had a child with a human it was born pure hybrid she looks human has a dark form has vampire and alien ability’s and she is wicked
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2018
    I too have a hybrid from an abduction! One of my vampires is a scientist, and I now have three alien vampires with full alien and vampire powers!

sgxk5m1.png

The CAS is super glitchy tho--with two of them, I can't control their look AT ALL. Every time I sign back in, it's a surprise what their wearing, lol.

jBuszIL.png
    mqdHfK2.png
    jk5Pmy3.png
    OVbjWK6.png
    FUywScr.png

This is what I set one of them to look like, but it didn't stick.
    jGLa9mL.png

Usually, two of them just revert back to their alien outfit.
    oWUReXh.png

The third one looks more vampy, and so far his CAS has been a little less erratic. I changed his "dark form" and so far that's stuck pretty well, and his regular form hasn't changed much either.
    hKXA0FI.png
    EdbpkzW.png

I think the issue is the dark form/disguise problem. There's still only two "slots" in CAS, and the various looks--alien/disguise, vampire/dark form--get sort of fused and messed up.

I've also met an several alien hybrid vampires with blue skin, but none of them seem to have alien powers, just vampire ones. And I of course have had a vampire ghost or two--with sunlight, those are pretty easy to get ;-P

pf27ecn.png
    6jJfbOF.png
    aM0zSCB.png
    Svnr8gT.png
    0I25bL5.png

• CoLdBITeRCoLdBITeR Posts: 2 New Member
    It seems it is possible. At least it is for me. Just recently my vampire sim was uneducated for the third time and got pregnant for the third time. Both other times it ended up an alien, but this time I appears its a vampire alien. It's only a toddler atm, but the alien babys original form is human skin coloured and normal hair and eyes. The alien design over the crystal that hangs on the sims head is there, and I can still design a disquise and have him wear it, but at the bottom right corner it shows the vampire smiley face? Idk what is going on but it seems it can be possible to have a mix of a vampire and alien.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    If only, if only, the gurus considered working on splitting the occult forms from each other, and perhaps one day we'll have fully functioning hybrids instead of the glitchy accidentally made ones that happen to become 'hybrids'; it'd be a dream come true!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • CosmolitoCosmolito Posts: 9 New Member
    There's this one feature though, but I don't know if you could consider your sim a "hybrid" after doing this... First, get a vampire sim. Next, in the cheat console, put in 'traits.equip_trait trait_occultalien_fakealien' while having selected your vampire sim you want to make a hybrid. For me, this gave my vampire the powers that you can acquire from drinking the alien powers potion, but permanently. Sure, this isn't technically an alien-vampire hybrid, but it's close enough to it.
  • NANODARyuchiNANODARyuchi Posts: 1 New Member
    I know this is an old thread, but one of my vampires got abducted and had triplets and one of them was an alien, but it had the vampire mood button. I cas fulledit mode him into a teenager and he was indeed a vampire/alien hybrid. He only has his disguise, that iI think doubles as a dark form. I'm going to see when he becomes a teenager.
  • one_eyed_monsterone_eyed_monster Posts: 16 Member
    Some very good artwork being produced....
  • gingerale0811gingerale0811 Posts: 35 Member
    It would be cool if they allowed for other races (aliens and possible future races) to become vampires. But I can see the problem - maybe it has something to do with blood or something? Like human blood is receptive to the vampiric thing, but alien blood isn't?
  • epikratepikrat Posts: 2 New Member
    i have a situation..similar to this i guess?

so i use mc command, and one of the things i use it for is to allow females to get pregnant from alien abduction. i didn't think much of it until...my (female) sim got abducted. i dont know if vampires are supposed to be able to be abducted, maybe mccc overrode that for female vampires because of the setting i changed.. but now my female vampire is pregnant with an alien.

i guess this is what they warn you about when they say maxis doesn't screen mods. i guess now i just wait till she gives birth to find it i get a hybrid..?
  • Jade2016Jade2016 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have Sims 4 on Xbox One and I have two alien/vampire hybrids. My vampire was abducted and impregnated. The child had vampire and alien powers. The child then grew up and got a vampire pregnant with the second alien/vampire hybrid. The gameplay is fine and you use can both alien and vampire powers but the CAS is really glitchy. You can't always control if your sim is going to be in their alien form or their disguise. They may have human skin with an alien voice. Also it may change you sim's facial features.
  • TupacohontasTupacohontas Posts: 1 New Member
    I did it. I made one. It took me 900hours of gameplay. I mixed Caleb Vatore with an alien Chandler Brand. Their son (an alien) shagged up with a regular human. They had four children. All aliens except one who HAPPENED TO BE An alien vampire hybrid. I dunno

His name is Omari Dailey I will upload him to the gallery. His dark form is him as a person and his regular form is his alien side. So basically the two options as an alien. But for some reason it also considers his dark form but does not allow a 3rd vampire exterior. He can do all the alien tasks and can remove his disguise. When he "removes his disguise" his action is to smoke into the next form, as a vampire would. He hisses and needs to drink plasma. He can analyze personalities, empathize, knows the secret handshake and can bite people. Truly unique sim.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Tupacohontas wow 900 hours is a very long time! I admire your dedication :D there is a much easier way to do it, however. If a vampire is abducted by aliens and gets pregnant there seems to be about a 50% chance that the resulting offspring will be a vampire-alien hybrid (and an even higher chance if the house has the on a dark ley lot trait). I’ve had 6 vampire-alien hybrids born in game from abductions.

Ah it sounds like your hybrid lost their dark form. They do initially have a dark form which looks different from their disguise/human form but it can be lost. If it’s lost, the dark form becomes just like the disguise. The dark form will be lost if you do one of two things:

1. Go into CAS with your hybrid
    2. Have your hybrid switch straight from alien form to dark form or straight from dark form to alien form (instead you should always go from alien form to disguise to dark form or from dark form to disguise to alien form)

If you avoid doing those two things, your future vampire-alien hybrids will have all three forms: an alien form, a disguise/human form an a separate dark form which is not the same as their disguise or alien form.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I make Hybrids all the time, it's easy. Ctrl Shift C then type Testingcheats On press enter key then Traits.Equip_Trait Trait OccultAlien press enter key then Traits.Equip_Trait Trait OccultVampire press enter key. And if you want to add more Lifestates to your Sim type Traits.Equip_Trait Trait OccultMermaid_MermaidForm. They make an interesting Powerful Sim. PS: NO MODS USED.