Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dreams & Drama Neighborhood Rotation - ENDED & Rebooted to a New Version

15678911...Next

Comments

• cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    The last post of the Blank household went up this morning. Bo hangs out with his club, and he also explores his dating options.

Today's chapter came out a little late, I wasn't quite happy with the finished product at first. Better late than never, right? Well, this wedding that has been so slow in coming, we're finally planning it. Wanna watch some beautiful ladies try on some beautiful dresses? Sure, you do!

So we're in the Epstein household, right? And y'all remember Robyn's teen pregnancy, right? Well at this point, that baby is a whole toddler. But I couldn't just skip ahead. I wanted you all to see what her pregnancy was like, so we're taking a look back at those moments. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of it. Enjoy!

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Omg!! @cecerose0208 I looooove this story soooooo much!! I just read everything in two days! Please don't keep me waiting too long, for this wedding...
    edited June 2018
    Today's super late post is up. We get to see Robyn delivering the news to the two possible baby daddies. Also, we get our first glimpse at Gabriel, who's a toddler, and oh so adorable.
    Post edited by cecerose0208 on
    edited June 2018
    Psssst! Hey you! Looking for something to read while today's patch downloads? Well, I've got a tale for you. Laurel Epstein, who should be chilling and enjoying her grandchildren while she waits for the wedding of her firstborn, is in a bit of a crisis. And of course she calls the Counsel Council for help. Enjoy!

MINEZ wrote: »
    Omg!! @cecerose0208 I looooove this story soooooo much!! I just read everything in two days! Please don't keep me waiting too long, for this wedding...

Wow, that's amazing! I saw all the likes, and I'm impressed, some of my chapters early on were quite long/meandering.

You are in luck, the wedding happens this week. I really wanted to finish out Round 10's rotation before Seasons started, so I'm pumping out chapters daily. Thank for reading!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Did we miss a couple chapters? We went from 143 to 146.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Did we miss a couple chapters? We went from 143 to 146.

I think I numbered them wrong, Will fix that. But no, we didn't skip any.
    I have fixed the numbering mishap, and today's chapter is appropriately numbered. We get to see how the meeting went between Luca's dad and his "business associate Vladistraud. Lot of cryptic phrases abound, but I'm sure you'll understand Jim Holloway's intentions. Hopefully at least they fix Laurel's vampire problem...?

So I didn't quite accomplish my plan to do a chapter a day. But just posted was the penultimate Round 10 chapter. Quincy's and Daniella's triplets age up. And Laurel throws them an informal rehearsal dinner at her house. Cramming all those Sims into one house, even one as big as the Epstein house, well... you'll see. Enjoy!

*side note* I still haven't actually played through the wedding yet. I'm not kidding when I said we had to wait until the triplets aged up. Daniella and Quincy don't want any toddlers at their wedding. So there may be weather at this wedding... Oh well, what's the worst that could happen, right?

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Soon? :|
    edited December 2018
    Hey! If anyone still has this thread bookmarked... I posted a new chapter! Finally, we're finally going to see Daniella and Quincy get married!

The chapter ended up being quite long, even though parts of it are wordless. So it's split into three parts. One already posted, the other posts later today, and the third part tomorrow. Then it's on to Round 11! I'm looking forward to getting the entire Counsel Council famous.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Here is a link to Part 1 of The Wedding!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    YAY!! Been thinking about you and wondering when you were coming back. :) Great seeing you again.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    YAY!! Been thinking about you and wondering when you were coming back. :) Great seeing you again.

Yes, I'm back, though I cannot promise any consistency. I just had some time during my winter holiday. But I'm hoping I can get back in the swing of things.
    Alright, part 2 just published! The ceremony is done, but there's so much still to happen during the reception. Enjoy!
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Hey, girl! :p I tried to post a coment on your wordpress,but, for some reason it just won't work. :/ So, here are my thoughts on the wedding (part 1)
    This was all so nice! A blue wedding is something you don't see everyday. It must have been heck on earth to dress everyone and blue and get all those pictures. :p
    The conversation between Luca and Bo was quite funny! Bo talking in such a formal way, while Luca...wasn't.]
    Speaking of Bo, he should just get a divorce already. He clearly wants to move on, but, you can't move on if you are still married!
    edited December 2018
    The last part of the wedding went up today! It's been a beautiful wedding, with some not so great moments woven in there. Enjoy the rest of the evening at the Epstein-Holloway wedding.
    Sourocha wrote: »
    Hey, girl! :p I tried to post a coment on your wordpress,but, for some reason it just won't work. :/ So, here are my thoughts on the wedding (part 1)
    This was all so nice! A blue wedding is something you don't see everyday. It must have been heck on earth to dress everyone and blue and get all those pictures. :p
    The conversation between Luca and Bo was quite funny! Bo talking in such a formal way, while Luca...wasn't.]
    Speaking of Bo, he should just get a divorce already. He clearly wants to move on, but, you can't move on if you are still married!
    I disagree about the moving on... just ask my husband's girlfriend. But anyways... Yes I love when Bo and Luca speak to each other. Bo is pretty much the only one in his family that still speaks relatively formal English Simlish.

I actually had a lot of fun dressing everyone. It did take a long time. It took me a couple of hours to load up each household in CAS and give them an all blue formal outfit. Making sure people didn't show up in the same clothes, hair, or makeup was hard. Thank God they had bridesmaids and groomsman. I just put most of the men in the same tux, haha.

The real problem was the weather. Since the wedding happened after the Seasons update, there was a heat wave. Everyone kept changing into their warm weather clothes. I know now for the future to make copies of the formal outfits to match the weather as well. Luckily I have MCCC, so I just kept clicking on the Sims to force the clothing change back before taking screenshots. But once I got everyone inside the air conditioned reception hall, they kept their wedding clothes on for the most part, haha.
    I just realized I hadn't updated my Forums page. So... where to start? I did some stuff on my computer and long story short, I deleted all my save files from the Sims 4. I had my Sims backed up on my gallery, but I didn't want to take them back to an earlier point in the story, it just felt weird and wrong.

So I rebooted the Dreams & Drama Neighborhood Rotation! I am currently about 11 chapters in. I'll make a new post to link to all the chapters. There are all new characters this time around. I have four households I'm currently rotating through. And just like before, there is a club that several household members are a part of. It's called the Sims Success Club. I'm enjoying getting to know these new Sims, and hopefully you'll like them too!

And yes, I need to work on a new banner for my signature. The old one just makes me sad...
    edited July 2020
    Now that I have posts going on the new story, I'm going to make a whole new thread with that story, I don't want to confuse anyone who might be looking for the old story.