Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbourhood Talk: Season 2! 31/Jan/21

Comments

• Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    I really hope that Franco won't be easily manipulated this time. Classic abusive relationship Diego shows up with all the apologies and good intentions which rekindles the spark and makes it difficult for Franco to resist. Franco's head was telling him stay away but his heart was telling him something different. Franco really couldn't help himself because he still loves Diego.
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    oh gosh. Diego's really sneaky. Poor Francesco. I wonder how he's going to get away this time...
    Diego has easy game with Franco, bc he's basically the only person Franco's close with for a long time. :c
    I really hope that Franco won't be easily manipulated this time. Classic abusive relationship Diego shows up with all the apologies and good intentions which rekindles the spark and makes it difficult for Franco to resist. Franco's head was telling him stay away but his heart was telling him something different. Franco really couldn't help himself because he still loves Diego.
    Being apart for a while, the good memories were stronger than the bad. It's a classic. And then there's still the feelings. Hopefully experiencing Diego's bad side again will help Franco get over him better. But Diego has learned his lesson too, and should be more sneaky now.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited June 2018
    oh gosh. Diego's really sneaky. Poor Francesco. I wonder how he's going to get away this time...
    Diego has easy game with Franco, bc he's basically the only person Franco's close with for a long time. :c
    Being apart for a while, the good memories were stronger than the bad. It's a classic. And then there's still the feelings. Hopefully experiencing Diego's bad side again will help Franco get over him better. But Diego has learned his lesson too, and should be more sneaky now.
    Diego's a sly rascal, cutting Franco off from other relationships and toying with his emotions.
  • Options
    @simscognito I can tell you that's his full intention! It's the easiest way to maintain the upper hand.
  • Options
    sorry, no update today...
    Instead have a small tour in Mae's small appartement! I finally finished furnishing it c:
  • Options
    sorry, no update today...
    Instead have a small tour in Mae's small appartement! I finally finished furnishing it c:

Darn and I got so excited when I seen this pop up. Mae does have a beautiful apartment. Excellent decorating work :)

I just remembered I still owe you a banner. I'm sorry I have been so absent minded these days. I will definitely have that for you ASAP.

• Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 sorry for the false alert! :sweat_smile:
    I'm trying to update twice this weekend to make up for it.

Glad you like the appartement. I rediscovered building now, haha.

And I'm looking forward for your banner, but take your time! I don't want to rush.
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 sorry for the false alert! :sweat_smile:
    I'm trying to update twice this weekend to make up for it.

Glad you like the appartement. I rediscovered building now, haha.

And I'm looking forward for your banner, but take your time! I don't want to rush.

I guess better late than never and I know I used my avi pic for this but who better than the founders. I hope that you like it:
    lSseqQ.jpg

• Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 Thank you! I updated it c:

I have a general question for all readers.
    Would you prefer tiny bite sized updates (almost) every weekend, or rather bigger updates, but less frequent?
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 Thank you! I updated it c:

I have a general question for all readers.
    Would you prefer tiny bite sized updates (almost) every weekend, or rather bigger updates, but less frequent?

Hi @candycottonchu :)
    Uhm... I don't really mind tbh. I enjoy the bite sized updates, but I wouldn't mind longer updates either. It really depends what's easier for you.
    Either way, I'm sure the story's going to be just as enjoyable. :blush:
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I agree with @simscognito do what is more comfortable for you. Writing longer chapters can be stressful. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    I happen to agree with both @Maladi777 and @simscognito You need to write the updates whichever way works best for you.
  • Options
    Thanks! It's not about the writing, but the publishing. I could collect and publish multiple short about once a month instead of one every week.

the advantage, it's more to read in one go.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    After all these Franco chapters not that anyone minded, and since he got his (temporary) HEA, we can move on and finally welcome Mae to Paris!
    As promised, this time it's 2 updates again c:
    'Ello Mae!
  • Options
    Oh gosh. This puts a whole different spin on things.
    Gosh that must have been rough having all that pressure put on Mae. I wonder if what she felt with her husband (sorry got mind blank and forgotten his name) was an echo of how she was beginning to feel in her family...
  • Options
    @simscognito it definitely might have something to do with it, that's a good thought! but you'll find out more about her feelings in the next season in the present.
    thanks for reading! c:
    (also it's 2 chapters again, you might have read only one xd )

uhm and since someone mentioned it once that there's no "next chapter" button - you can simply click on "newer post" to go to the next chapter. and accordingly "older post" for previous chapters.
    i haven't figured yet how to add a specific button in the layout.
  • Options
    Oh okay thanks. I'll check out the next chapter.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I'm glad we are getting closer to finding out what happened in Paris between Franco and Mae which I am dying to find out.
    Mae has a bigger history of running away from her problems than we knew. However, I did think running away from Roy to study for her dream was the right the right thing to do. I also wonder if we will see Roy in the future.

On Blogger I haven't found the next chapter button either.
  • Options
    I'm glad we are getting closer to finding out what happened in Paris between Franco and Mae which I am dying to find out.

Makes two of us.
    Mae has a bigger history of running away from her problems than we knew. However, I did think running away from Roy to study for her dream was the right the right thing to do. I also wonder if we will see Roy in the future.

Now that this info was revealed, I'm wondering
    if she's going to run into Roy in present time
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Piazzagirl1015 thanks for reading! Mae and Franco will meet very soon, and I cannot wait to tell their story together c:
    In this case, Mae actually didn't run. It was more the normal development of life. She wouldn't have left, if Linda didn't convince her to go study on the best chef academy in the world.
    And no, you won't see Roy in this interlude. He'll never come to Paris. You'll read more about him, though.

I'd be glad already if there would be a html-code that I could change the "newer post" to "next chapter" :/
    And in the future I just might post all chapters' links here to make it easier for you to navigate.

@Maladi777 you want to know? :D

Also I have an offer to those that comment directly on the blog. I really like the feature of wordpress that you get email notifications if someone likes your comments, so you get an idea if you have a reply.
    I could add your email address to my blogger notifications for new comments, if you like that. The downside would be you'd get mails for all comments posted on my blog, not only your own. But since I know some like to check for replies, I'd like to offer the option. You don't have to, if you don't want, though.
    (I still have to answer your latest comments... will do that a little later.)
  • Options
    I'm fine. I check the newest chapters for new comments. It was a bit of a problem when I was catching up. I had to go back to read your replies, but now it's okay.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 thanks for reading! Mae and Franco will meet very soon, and I cannot wait to tell their story together c:
    In this case, Mae actually didn't run. It was more the normal development of life. She wouldn't have left, if Linda didn't convince her to go study on the best chef academy in the world.
    And no, you won't see Roy in this interlude. He'll never come to Paris. You'll read more about him, though.

No I don't think she was actually running at that time she was leaving for school, but that could be the reason she runs from her problems now.

Leaving seemed to settle those problems with Roy easily. She could have learned that behavior was an easy fix from that experience instead of actually dealing with the problem.
    I'd be glad already if there would be a html-code that I could change the "newer post" to "next chapter" :/
    And in the future I just might post all chapters' links here to make it easier for you to navigate.

I would like that option too. Blogger did make changes but so far I have only seen them remove features that I like. :(

Also I have an offer to those that comment directly on the blog. I really like the feature of wordpress that you get email notifications if someone likes your comments, so you get an idea if you have a reply.
    I could add your email address to my blogger notifications for new comments, if you like that. The downside would be you'd get mails for all comments posted on my blog, not only your own. But since I know some like to check for replies, I'd like to offer the option. You don't have to, if you don't want, though.
    (I still have to answer your latest comments... will do that a little later.)

I stopped receiving notification of comments posted to my blog. Are you still getting them?

• Options
    Oh gosh I forgot to read that next chapter. I'll do that now.
  • Options
    Oh gosh. I'm sorry that happened to Mae. Yes, I guess Paris was a good option for her then. I can see Franco and her have similar experiences in a way.
  • Options

No I don't think she was actually running at that time she was leaving for school, but that could be the reason she runs from her problems now.

Leaving seemed to settle those problems with Roy easily. She could have learned that behavior was an easy fix from that experience instead of actually dealing with the problem.
    actually the thing with Roy was already over before Mae left. But there's definitely more behind it. Mae will tell that story at some point later.
    I stopped receiving notification of comments posted to my blog. Are you still getting them?

I did stop receiving notifications for a while. I had to put my email address back into the options, and confirm again through the subscribe email I received. Now it seems to work again.
    Oh gosh. I'm sorry that happened to Mae. Yes, I guess Paris was a good option for her then. I can see Franco and her have similar experiences in a way.
    thanks for reading, @simscognito !
    their circumstances are actually quite different, but they have something in common.