Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Forever Starts Somewhere ♥ (26/05) NEW CHAPTER a selection challenge

Comments

• DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2018
    Ow, pretty Banner in your sig :open_mouth:
    Lori and Anora can consider themself lucky that their little fight had been slipped under the table.
    Kinda expected that though. :D. I believe Lori and Anora are people who always have it their way, so no wonder they clashed a bit. XD
    Though it was cute that Anora opened up to Nick and the prince consoled her. Says a lot about their relationship that she immediatly thinks of Nicholas to spread her heart out. <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Kamio - what a beautiful cover shot of The Report, and that gown....heavenly. I have to say that all of the poses are truly wonderful. I melted a little with the Prince and Giselle. She just looks so sweet in that picture. And the birthday party...all out terrific. I do love how you backtracked to the week before, that was a great idea. Poor Elanova coming down with an illness...poor girl missed the party. Happy birthday Minerva. And Maeve got her time in the spotlight...very nice. In fact, all of the girls got some spotlight time, which I really loved.

"As always though...a report comes with an Elimination and I think this one is going to surprise you. Why? Well despite a seriously steamy date earlier in the week..."

When I read the above line, under the steamy pic of Lori and the Prince...I was like, oh no!
    I am sorry to see Lorena go. It is getting intense now and I am biting my nails wondering who the heck is next, or what kind of challenge they will be going head to head on. Yes, another challenge, because I can't look (peeks between fingers over eyes).
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Thanks for all of the votes by the way guys!! There is a clear favourite and 8 girls who have obviously captured people’s hearts! I’m going to leave voting open for another week - so head on over and vote for your favourite girl if you haven’t already!

@Sonschi - Thanks! I wanted to use the big poofy dress somewhere and tried to re-create the Selection Book Covers. It was axis ton of fun!!!

@Tezzie7645 - Thank you so much!!!!

@Damari - I loved making it! I really wanted a pink banner and seeing as Charlotte is always in or around pink she seemed the obvious choice! And yeah Lori and Anora got extremely lucky! I’ve eliminated other girls for less :sweat_smile:
    But yeah I did think the moment Anora approached Prince Nicholas was actually really sweet. It was completely autonomours!

@SoulGal7 - I did feel sorry for Elanova but it got her through the Elimination atleast. Haha! Looks like I almost pulled a fast one on you there leading you to think it was Lori going home :scream: Just between you and me - not that I’ve shown the points for a long time Giselle is leading the pack of 14. Nicholas almost constantly rolls wants for her when she is in the same room as him. It is crazy! She’s a quiet favourite of his.

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Disaster averted for our dear Lori... thank goodness.
    Nicholas is kissing girls left and right. How is he ever going to pick only one of them?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'm happy Maeve has a foot up in this. Whew. And i wondee how Ella would take the news that her lineage missed the chance to be queen again?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Kamio wrote: »
    Thanks for all of the votes by the way guys!! There is a clear favourite and 8 girls who have obviously captured people’s hearts! I’m going to leave voting open for another week - so head on over and vote for your favourite girl if you haven’t already!

@Sonschi - Thanks! I wanted to use the big poofy dress somewhere and tried to re-create the Selection Book Covers. It was axis ton of fun!!!

@Tezzie7645 - Thank you so much!!!!

@Damari - I loved making it! I really wanted a pink banner and seeing as Charlotte is always in or around pink she seemed the obvious choice! And yeah Lori and Anora got extremely lucky! I’ve eliminated other girls for less :sweat_smile:
    But yeah I did think the moment Anora approached Prince Nicholas was actually really sweet. It was completely autonomours!

@SoulGal7 - I did feel sorry for Elanova but it got her through the Elimination atleast. Haha! Looks like I almost pulled a fast one on you there leading you to think it was Lori going home :scream: Just between you and me - not that I’ve shown the points for a long time Giselle is leading the pack of 14. Nicholas almost constantly rolls wants for her when she is in the same room as him. It is crazy! She’s a quiet favourite of his.

@Kamio - Yes! Giselle! Yes! Woot! Woot! And, of course, go Lori!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I just finished reading all 7 pages of this selection challenge. Everyone's comments are so fun to read too. I'm LOVING it all very much! Can't wait for more. <3:smiley:
    This has been quiet for a while, you ok?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Yeah! Distracted by Seasons and a little snowed under by life! I’ve been working on the next chapter but I’ve got a little writers block. I can’t decide which direction to take it and PEPS is the worst!!!
    edited June 2018
    @Kamio - is PEPS the program for you and your baby?

Ahhhh....Writer's block? With Charlotte in your sigi? You must have a plan there! lol
    PEPS = Pre-Expansion Pack Syndrome :blush:

And you’ll never know :wink:

Not yet anyway. I took pictures of all of the girls like that :wink:
    I know, i want seasons to come out soon soo bad.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    PEPS = Pre-Expansion Pack Syndrome :blush:

And you’ll never know :wink:

Not yet anyway. I took pictures of all of the girls like that :wink:

@Kamio - lol that's funny - there is a PEPS program and so I thought that was what you were attending, since you just had a baby. But I like that explanation lol
    Not story related but... aaaaaaaaah! SEASONS!!!!

Windenberg in Winter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

My Sims were in love and I screamed in excitement the entire time!!!

QAVO2A6.png

87e5jIf.png

umFR9YJ.png

JdXUZzF.png

AvcSq99.png

QiLQYfN.png

4OEoC8w.png

I DIED!

QGr5Hk1.png

9sxrLtv.png

R4qJ02G.png

#thats #all #folks!

Not fair, i have to wait a day
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Not fair, i have to wait a day

Me too. It looks gorgeous though.
    That looks so gorgeous! I can hardly wait.
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Haha, I feel you, Kamio! I've spent the whole day playing with it :)
    Is anyone else having problems with Pose Player? I want to write the next chapter of this story and its not working in game :cold_sweat:
    Is anyone else having problems with Pose Player? I want to write the next chapter of this story and its not working in game :cold_sweat:

No, not me.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Have you updated it for the Seasons patch? Here is the link if you need to check/download.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited September 2018
    Hey lovely people...for now this story is discontinued/on hiatus. My partner and I separated and not under good circumstances. I just can’t do happy love stories at the moment. Stay awesome and lots of love :heart:
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @Kamio sooooo sorry to hear that!! I hope you're ok. I wish you the best <3<3<3<3<3
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear that :/ I'm hope you're doing better soon. I wish you all the best!
    Hey lovely people...for now this story is discontinued/on hiatus. My partner and I separated and not under good circumstances. I just can’t do happy love stories at the moment. Stay awesome and lots of love :heart:

@Kamio - I am so, so sorry this has happened and with a new baby on the scene. You are very talented and I wish you nothing but happiness in your life. *hugs*