Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You can summon lightning, but not harm others or set things on fire.

MeskenasBoiiMeskenasBoii Posts: 39 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Then what's the point of giving the sims ability to summon lightning ? Another good feature put to waste. Imagine If Vampires were that boring, where their powers for the player to just awe at it visually and didn't influence/interacted with the environment.

Because of these irrational decisions are made in the development, no wonder why people get very ticked because they spent their resource purely on like making something visually when there's also a room for a solid mechanic or feature. Also, I hate that they have the nerve to excuse budget cost on everything that in the game is absent or flawed when they missed on the oppurtunities that would have improve the quality of the game greatly.

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2018
    I agree, could strike a Sim with lightning At least would make them Dazed, Energized. or Knock them out.

So much power, beautiful animations, but... Off topic, I just realized... Well I'm not sure if it's in the pack... but could thunderstorms Knock out power? I hope so.
    and what could have been an option was if your sim was empowered by lightning, your sim could at least be a walking Back up Generator.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited June 2018
    Would definitely raise that rating if sim could directly kill one another, which I don't think you could do before. Reminds me when I use to just blow up things in another sims home in S3 but they'd never would die or anything. Just get filthy and clothes ruined and pretty ticked before kicking me out. :D

Would like sim to be able to get a dazed moodlet and look a mess at least this could need a bit more tweaking.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I agree, could strike a Sim with lightning At least would make them Dazed, Energized. or Knock them out.

So much power, beautiful animations, but... Off topic, I just realized... Well I'm not sure if it's in the pack... but could thunderstorms Knock out power? I hope so.
    and what could have been an option was if your sim was empowered by lightning, your sim could at least be a walking Back up Generator.

I was hoping we'd get outages of some sort.