Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I just noticed lilli was 2-Shot. Maybe she didn’t use her power night 1?

it's possible.. hard to say but possible
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

I remember icey saying st the start he would reveal everything but does this only apply to roles and who’s character it was or also night actions that change things?
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

I remember icey saying st the start he would reveal everything but does this only apply to roles and who’s character it was or also night actions that change things?

I'm not sure.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Just to clarify: if anyone had been successfully vanillaized, I would solely inform that player.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Just to clarify: if anyone had been successfully vanillaized, I would solely inform that player.

Because you said 'if anyone had been' does that mean no one was vanillarised?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

It doesn't confirm whether anyone was vanillaized or not. You guys will have to find out for yourselves. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

It doesn't confirm whether anyone was vanillaized or not. You guys will have to find out for yourselves. :D

Ok thanks :)

Oh so we don’t know it until the end. Except maybe one player.
    I'm kinda thinking that the Uni and Lilli kills were quite random - no one was suspicious of them, and they didn't speak too much during Day 1 (I'm not saying not at all, they definitely spoke, but they weren't the most active), so I'm not really sure how much we can learn from that?
    Also - there were meant to be 4 factions right? So why were there only 2 kills?
    I'm going to guess that Lilli killed Uni, and someone else killed lilli, and perhaps the other two actions were cancelled out maybe?
    I'm kinda thinking that the Uni and Lilli kills were quite random - no one was suspicious of them, and they didn't speak too much during Day 1 (I'm not saying not at all, they definitely spoke, but they weren't the most active), so I'm not really sure how much we can learn from that?

True. But at least we know that there are probably just 2 killing factions as there were 2 night kills. Unless there is an x-shot vig or aliens or something like this who haven’t used there kills yet.

1 faction is town. We know there is or was mafia, in case lilli was a lone mafioso. Other factions are probably werewolves because of the second kill and a third faction. Maybe it’s an SK with limited shots or maybe aliens who haven’t used their kill yet?

1 faction is town. We know there is or was mafia, in case lilli was a lone mafioso. Other factions are probably werewolves because of the second kill and a third faction. Maybe it’s an SK with limited shots or maybe aliens who haven’t used their kill yet?

Oh ok, I wasn't sure whether town counted as one of the four factions. That makes sense about there being a third 1-shot kill faction.

Oh ok, I wasn't sure whether town counted as one of the four factions. That makes sense about there being a third 1-shot kill faction.

I think icey counted them as a faction when the game started. At least I think i read it there xD
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Whoever killed these two picked them because it made them hard to pin down.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    Whoever killed these two picked them because it made them hard to pin down.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking - they were such a random kill that it doesn't really give us many clues :(
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    vote Plumbob
    Something just seems scummy....not sure how to explain it though.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Hi, where can I get enlightened?
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
    I’m off to bed now but I will vote tomorrow. Day ends at 6 pm my time do there’s plenty of time left. Tho I already have someone on my mind. I want to see if they are active first tho :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Wow, Rose putting in a quick vote. That's new. XD I'm gonna think about this for a bit. But since there's only two kills, I think we might not have a serial killer among us, so that's good.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I think whoever killed Uni probably doesn't know that she just came back to the community after a long time and would have not known to spare her. But that's just my guess.

The Lilli kill might be random.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think whoever killed Uni probably doesn't know that she just came back to the community after a long time and would have not known to spare her. But that's just my guess.

The Lilli kill might be random.

Well, the only new player is Citysimmer - are you suggesting that it could be her? (Sorry if you're a he)
    There could have been a doctor that protected someone, stopping them from dying perhaps - maybe that's why the third kill failed?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I’m off to bed now but I will vote tomorrow. Day ends at 6 pm my time do there’s plenty of time left. Tho I already have someone on my mind. I want to see if they are active first tho :)

I think we might have the same person in mind.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg