Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ninnster's Showcase - New: Restaurante Del Mare

Comments

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oooh, congrats on Rosewood Cabin being picked as build of the month! B) And wow, Sterling Heights Plaza looks fantastic! Loving all the detail inside with all the diverse shops and you've managed to make your mall look inviting as well on the outside (no mean feat I tell you :) ). Hey, if I were a sim, I know where I would go shopping. B)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for the always so generous feedback :kissing_heart:

@Xinqun Thank you! I love that you yet again have pointed out something I did very undeliberately, yet it seems I did it with som thought put into it :joy: Maybe my unconscious mind is smarter than my conscious and just knows these things!

@Corwim Thank you! :blush: It took a long time, so now I am just happy I don't have to look at it anymore :joy:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Sterling Heights Plaza looks amazing!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Congratulations on Giardini Tranquilli being favourited by Maxis! :) The design and the layout of the gardens is very pretty!
    Giardini Tranquilli
    Gallery link

Lot size: 40x30
    Cost: $95 341
    Lot type: National Park

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This build was a challenge hosted by my friend KrystalGamer on Twitter. The challenge takes a specific pack and your objective is to make Krystal want to buy that pack. Here was were tasked with selling her Romantic Garden Stuff Pack. Looking at the items in the pack I quickly had the idea of creating a Roman garden. Although I originally planned it to be in a white palette (and started creating in that color), I decided to change it to a beige hue to better fit in with my ongoing Little Italy world. I really tried to focus on water and fountains, and of course lots of beautiful garden beds.

FpnM8ng.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Modern Industrial Barge
    Gallery link

Lot size: 30x20
    Cost: $113 799
    1 br, 1 ba

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This is my take on an industrial style houseboat. This was a challenge build for my good friend Simarchy. I had this idea of an old barge being modernized and made into a functioning houseboats. I also focused on terraces and outdoor areas for the Sim to enjoy the view and the sea. It was a really fun build to do!

ubqpL5X.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Lily Pond Park
    Gallery link

Lot size: 20x15
    Cost: $29 293
    Lot type: National Park

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This park really was created as a result of the new added glass roofs. I wanted to create something new using them, and the first thing that came to mind was a gazebo. For the gazebo I just loved the ornate pattern on the glass, and with this in mind, a surrounding lily pond and romantic garden just made perfect sense!

c4Q5xOO.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

@rosemow You kind sweet soul. Thank you so very much for the congrats :heart: So sorry I never responded! I completely forgot to!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Your latest three builds that you have showcased here are very nice! :) Congratulations on Lily Pond Park being favourited by Maxis! It is such a very pretty park! The glass roofing on the gazebo looks very nice! The white blossom trees and the flowers through the park areas are very nice! Very nice lilypads pond. Sims will enjoy playing chess under the shade of the blossom tree. It looks a very peaceful and restful park for sims to enjoy visiting :)
    The design and layout of Giardini Tranquilli looks so very creatively nice! :) The way you have designed the Roman gardens with the layout of the flowers, hedging, water fountain, statues, greenery and the architecture of the building structures looks so very great!
    Modern Industrial Barge looks great also! :) You have captured your theme of an Industrial houseboat so well! Very nice deck areas!
    @rosemow Thank you so very much for the kind comments :heart: And thank you for the congrats! It is so special you take the time to look at and comment on my builds :kissing_heart:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Giardini Tranquilli (love the name btw! :smile: ) is such a beautiful garden, love all the landscaping you did here. Modern Industrial barge is right up my alley, love this style and so cool you were able to make it work so well for a boat (missing the house boats from Sims 3 now!), fantastic job! Lily Pond Park is another wonderful park, love the gazebo with the glass roof, as well as the wonderful landscaping. And yay, congrats for getting a Maxis Fav for it! B)<3
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Great! These are getting better and better!
    dgvibNQ.png
    Giardini Tranquilli and Lily Pond Park are both beautiful parks!
    Modern Industrial Barge looks awesome.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Here catching up on all your wonderful creations sweetie! Beautiful indeed! <3
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fave @Ninnster! You always do such wonderful builds!
    PDWxp40.jpg
    edited July 2018
    @Corwim Thank you so much hon, and good to hear from you again! :kissing_heart:

@TheDismalSimmer Thank you :heart: I do hope they are getting better or I am doing something wrong! :joy:

@illusie Thank you for all your support sweetie. You are a legend!

@BreeMiles Awww hon thank you for stopping by! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@rosemow I can always count on you letting me know. Thank you so much! :heart:

@lsnishi Oh wow thank you for stopping by just to congratulate me! And for the wonderful compliment :kissing_closed_eyes: I already posted on the gallery, but congrats yourself! I see you have over 13.000 downloads already! That's awesome!

Sorry I am so bad at keeping up to date with my thread here guys. I do immensely appreciate you coming here and looking around, and ever more so leaving such wonderful and supportive messages!

Post edited by Ninnster on

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Ninnster wrote: »
    @illusie Thank you for all your support sweetie. You are a legend!

Aw thanks! <3 *blushes*

Whittington Estate
    Gallery link

Lot size: 50x50
    Cost: $527 179
    8 br, 9 ba

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This was originally intended as an entry to a BnS challenge, but sadly I missed the deadline. The challenge asked for a 3 story regency style home, with a kitchen in the basement (as they had during that era). It also asked for specific rooms such as a parlor room, a drawing room and a sitting room. This meant spending a lot of time researching these long forgotten terms and educate myself on the traditions of the old days. It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed myself. I actually struggled most with the landscaping for this. As I felt it really needed a very organized garden, which is not something I have done before to this degree. I learned a lot building this house, and I think it turned out well in the end!

njxCEX8.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Eiriksstadir Homestead
    Gallery link

Cost: $110 901
    1 br, 1 ba

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This build was actually a request. A friend of mine Dylan asked me to build something for a mutual friend as his birthday was coming up. Wanting to do something special for our friend I accepted. With a week before the birthday reveal I had limited time. The request was originally for a dragon lair, as our friend goes by the name of Dragonlord. I did not have enough time to really do such a build justice though, so I decided to go in a different direction. I know Dragonlord is Icelandic, and Iceland has a strong connection to Norway and the Vikings. I decided to use this shared ancestral connection as inspiration, and created this traditional Icelandic turf covered Viking long house. This was another build that required quite some research. Although I am not able to make it completely true to the time, I did the best I could and think I achieved a good compromise. I really love this build, and it is really special as it speaks to my Viking roots!

4QoILmd.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Maple Drive
    Gallery link

Cost: $120 495
    3 br, 2 ba

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

Maple Drive was built for a QC Challenge, but it is also part of my "Season of" series. It is my second home completed in the series, but I have forgotten to take screenshots of the first Season of Spring home. I therefore post this one first. Maple Drive was inspired by Autumn colors and of course pumpkins. I wanted to create a simple farmhouse, which also fits well with the Spring home, as this is another farmhouse. I thought it was a fun idea to have Spring and Autumn, opposing Seasons, as the a similar style farmhouse but fitting their own Season of course. Hope you like it!

m4UcBNP.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

edited July 2018
    Your latest three builds are so very great! :) Each are very uniquely special with very great features!
    Whittington Estate is a very grand Regency style home! It looks so very nice the indoors and outdoors! It is such a very detailed build! It would have involved a lot of simming time and work!

The exterior design of Eriksstadir Homestead is very special with the grassy turfing covering the sloping exterior roofing walls! It looks very great! :) The brown wooden texture of the exterior and interior walls looks nice. The fenced horse nook looks great, and the chicken coop and pen is so very creative ! The Icelandic and Viking themed design of the build and furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Sims would enjoy fishing in the pond.

I will repost here what I wrote about the Autumn themed home on the challenge thread,
    Maple Drive is a very nice Autumn themed home! :) The Farmstead exterior design of the home looks very nice! The front porch looks great! The string lights are a nice touch there, and the Autumn wreaths and pumpkins look great either sides of the front door. The stone fencing on the borders of the lot give a nice look and feel to the build. The fenced pumpkins patch looks great! Patchy is watching over the pumpkins! Very nice open plan kitchen and dining area! The brown and orange colour scheme to reflect Autumn looks very nice. The hanging orange beads are a nice touch on the windows, and the string of Autumn cards and floral wreath on the wall and harvest item on the wall table are nice touches there. The leafy ceiling light is pretty! The gingham wall pattern is homely. It is nice the country style dining seats you have used.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    @rosemow Thank you so much for taking the time to have a look :heart: I always appreciate your kind words :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Here catching up on all your new and beautiful creations sweetie!
    Whittington Estate is stunning!
    Eiriksstadir Homestead is so creative. I love the roff with plants. Looks great!
    Maple Drive is very beautiful. I love that style of house.