Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, the game turned into 2 LyLo cells. Apparently you had to lynch both correctly to win.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @icmnfrsh @Sonschi I'm sorry!!! I didn't know I sounded aggressive enough to warrant the thread being closed. I didn't even mean to sound upset at Sonschi or Plumbob at all, I really wasn't.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Wow. @icmnfrsh they closed the game...
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    @icmnfrsh @Sonschi I'm sorry!!! I didn't know I sounded aggressive enough to warrant the thread being closed. I didn't even mean to sound upset at Sonschi or Plumbob at all, I really wasn't.

I think it’s my fault :/ But I didn’t see any offense in there as well...
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Be careful, they might close the master list lol.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Icey, maybe do the game again?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

No! I understood your points and I certainly wouldn't have called them 'trollish' even if I disagreed with them, I may have used exaggerated examples to get my point across but I thought that would've been clear. In my eyes it was just a discussion while we waited for the day to continue. I hope you didn't think I was angry or anything.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

No! I understood your points and I certainly wouldn't have called them 'trollish' even if I disagreed with them, I may have used exaggerated examples to get my point across but I thought that would've been clear. In my eyes it was just a discussion while we waited for the day to continue. I hope you didn't think I was angry or anything.

Not at all. I saw it as a normal discussion, too. I was shook to see the thread closed
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Can we get a round two or just get Icey to open a new thread and we just continue on with the game? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

All the trollish comments is you guys voting for bjork. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Can we get a round two or just get Icey to open a new thread and we just continue on with the game? XD

I'd want the game to continue in another thread... it's inconvenient but I was having fun with the current game.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I'd want the game to continue in another thread... it's inconvenient but I was having fun with the current game.

Yeah, I think carrying on the game in a new thread will be good. We're only on the first night anyways, so there is not much to refer back.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Yeah, I think carrying on the game in a new thread will be good. We're only on the first night anyways, so there is not much to refer back.

It was during night and everyone can still send their actions through PM...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I'm reopening the thread when night 1 ends.

Gonna be a bit of work to copy everything over
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Sorry :persevere:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/441/lalas-clue-mafia-sign-open

Hi everyone! I'm hosting a game on our forums and you are invited to play if you can be active this weekend. If not, and you want to play a little mini game of Clue, feel free to spectate and try to figure out the killer/weapon/room. PM me if you want to make a guess at night -- test your powers of deduction. The suspects, weapons, and room are listed on the first three posts of the game. They are the traditional rooms & suspects (with one added) -- the weapons are a little different because I didn't have them for in-game pictures.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Sorry :persevere:

It's fine. Everyone had a point and people weren't too out of line. Maybe we'll just avoid talking badly about a player in the future to avoid being disrespectful

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I wondered why I saw nothing of the game in my notifications feed. :joy: So thus makes two threads that have been closed, yes? I know Broncos had one...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

We cannot be having that.
  • Options
    It would be better if they just put down a warning on the thread instead of closing the full game. Poor icey is gonna end up making a second thread and that's just more spam. It's not helping anything. Plus, we're all friends here. I think. I'm sure. xD

but yeah as icey says, let's just... keep our negative thoughts to ourselves. Just don't type it at all I guess.
  • Options

if a game doesn't have a bit of trolling is it even a fun game at all tho
  • Options

if a game doesn't have a bit of trolling is it even a fun game at all tho

:D This is mafia after all. The scums will always be trolling. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Why are you awake, DeKay! It must be terribly late there.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Why are you awake, DeKay! It must be terribly late there.

#DeKayGoneWild