Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What things should be patched in?

MeskenasBoiiMeskenasBoii Posts: 39 Member
edited July 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Share your thoughts! And I might add it to the list just below this text.

-Burglars.
-Firefighters.
-Newspapers.
-Alarm clocks.
-Independent foundations.
-Terrain tools.
-Pond tools.
-Story progression.
-New traits.
-Cars.
-Romance & Death reaction overhaul (this one is desperately needed).
-Ocean swimming.
-Smoother lighting/shadows.
-Snow depth please please please.
-Better rain effects (falling from the roof and on the ground also leaving rimple effects on the kiddie pool).
-Ms crumplebottom.
-Ability to use the get to work register when completing an order instead of the tablet.
-Glass roofs with thicker framing that could look stronger.
--Would be good for storms and wind.
--A patch so when you are on the first level of your building you can look up and see your glass roof without having to go up to the roof level.
- Preteens
- Police (NPC)
- More Careers.
- More trait slots.
- Barries (? whatever that means).
- Diving boards (like in The Sims 3 Seasons patch).
- Constrainfloorelevation cheat (when or if they patch in terrain tools).
- Stairs landing tool (useful to create L-shaped or U-shaped stairs, but customizable).
- Flat roof tool (useful with the new glass roofs, but completely flat).
- Change seasons/weather cheat (like in The Sims 3, by shift-clicking the ground with testingcheats enabled).
- Landline phones.
- Laptops.
- Round walls and pools.
- Urinals (like in The Sims 3 Late Night patch).
- All glass should be see through.
- Parents should be able to hold a toddler's hand and iceskate/rollerskate with them.
- Proper cemeteries/graveyards.
- The ability to have a house on foundations and then a separate building without foundations.
- Bathroom stalls.
- The Headmaster.
- Stairs and ceilings.
- Round rooms.
- Spiral stairs .
- Ceiling customization.
- A glass wall tool.
- Glass walls or a Transparency option for when glass roofs are used/overlap.
Post edited by MeskenasBoii on

Comments

• SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    edited June 2018
    Burglars
    Firefighters
    Newspapers
    Alarm clocks
    Independent foundations
    Terrain tools
    Pond tools
    Story progression
    New traits
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Everything above plus
    -cars
    -romance reaction and death reaction overhaul (this one is desperately needed)
    -ocean swimming
    - smoother lighting/shadows
    - Snow depth please please please
    - Better rain effects (falling from the roof and on the ground also leaving rimple effects on the kiddie pool)
    - ms crumplebottom
    - ability to use the get to work register when completing an order instead of the tablet
  • 1ovemysims1ovemysims Posts: 57 Member

Glass roofs with thicker framing. Would be good for storms and wind. They could look more strong. A patch so when you are on the first level of your building you can look up and see your glass roof without having to go up to the roof level. If you go up to the glass roof level as it is now the first level of glass windows is no longer see through. Whats the use of having them if you can not see through all the glass at the same time. They need that patched fast like in a week or less even.
    I like your fountain ideal independent foundations
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    1. Open World for one you really can't appreciate Seasons all you can do is look at it from the ground.
    2. More careers Teacher from Grade School to Professor, Inter decorating.,Fashion Modeling with runway.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    A couple more trait slots, to help increase variety of personalities.
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    I just want to be able to choose individual foundation levels for each room.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    1. The ability to recolor/retexture ceilings! It's been almost 4 years, and we're still stuck with plain white for every build! It makes buildings look awkward and incomplete...especially fancier or more historical architectural styles.

2. Round walls. We have rounded roofs, rounded fences...it's time, man. It's time.

3. More stair styles...because, duh.

4. A checklist-free lot type that functions like any other community lot. (Don't tell ME how many trash cans I need in MY bar!)

5. Plant Sim Enhancements. 'Nuff Sed. (And, yes, the misspelling is deliberate there.)
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Sorry for my English.
    Something is reaply annoying for me it's barriers! In TS3 you could add 2 cases and the barriers had a "separation" and you could continue like that and you barriers could look as you wanted. But in TS4 even if you add 2 cases, there's no separation so the barriers look unrealistic!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • 1ovemysims1ovemysims Posts: 57 Member

All glass should be see through no matter what floor you are on. How ugly it makes your greenhouse to look at the roof and the bottom windows are not see through. So yes please patch in all glass see through at all levels at all times. Would look best for pictures to.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    -Diving boards (like in The Sims 3 Seasons patch)
    -Constrainfloorelevation cheat (when or if they patch in terrain tools)
    -Stairs landing tool (useful to create L-shaped or U-shaped stairs, but customizable)
    -Flat roof tool (useful with the new glass roofs, but completely flat)
    -Change seasons/weather cheat (like in The Sims 3, by shift-clicking the ground with testingcheats enabled)
    -Landline phones
    -Laptops
    -Round walls and pools
    -Urinals (like in The Sims 3 Late Night patch)
  • simlover5521simlover5521 Posts: 17 Member
    The ability to have a house on foundations and then a separate building without foundations is something I've wanted for a while.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    -Urinals (like in The Sims 3 Late Night patch)

Oh! That reminds me! Proper bathroom stalls!! I'm getting sick of having to make a bunch of mini rooms for the toilets every time I make a public bathroom...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Parents should be able to hold a toddler's hand and iceskate/rollerskate with them.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    Please patch in cars and firemen
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Another thing I thought of, proper cemeteries. I want a place to send all of my tombstones & urns so that I don't lose them.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited June 2018
    Totally Mrs Crumplebottom! You'll get the purse!

I think fully functional cars/driving is a lost cause at this point, but I think there is a way to have something.
    We should be able to build garages by creating a regular wall with foundation, but then removing the floor so you have the terrain. Now you have a garage attached to the house. You can adjust the room as needed to create the garage access door. The only caveat is we would need a garage door to go through the foundation. I don't think this would be overly difficult, but it would need to be coded into the game. Then we can put full size cars in the garage which can be used for travel. Sims will walk up to the car, get in, and then cut to the load screen. The car can also be used for other things too. In my opinion, this is far better than disappearing from the edge of the lot.

L and U shaped stairs! This would make by builds look great! Straight only stairs has spoiled a few of my builds.
    Landline phones
    Laptops
    Stalls and urinals

So let's get these updates or you'll get Crumplebottom's purse... Just kidding! :D
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    "Invite Principal" on the phone. Then the principal comes over and if he likes what he sees and eats and hears your kid(s) can attend private school (cf. The Sims 2).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    1. Stairs and ceilings.
    2. Different foundations for different builds on one lot.
    3. Round rooms.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Honestly I would probably be good if they just gave us spiral stairs and ceiling customization, including under the roofs. Cars would also be a nice addition, but I'm not expecting it. Ohh, but most import, I just want buggs to be fixed. There's too many of them to count.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    All of the above things plus body hair
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    edited June 2018
    ** This concerns Rotational Players (who play more than one household in a save file)

I think with the addition of "Story Progression" again..

We need NEXT OF KIN options.

Next of Kin for pets, next of kin for children. If a household I have marked as "played" dies while I'm playing with another household, I want the option to take their pets or children into one of my other households. This POOFING into oblivion thing, is really not working for me. A simple pop up (like we already get) about the dead Sim- "Condolences, but Marty Flannigan has passed on, please go over their immediate affairs now." - and then we are transported to the split household screen.. if they have other living Sims who need care in their household. (Pets, Toddlers, and Children) Any children they had, can be moved into any home we want. Any pets. Same thing.

ALSO- The last living Sim who dies in a house, needs to have their own urn on their lot. That lot should remain vacant for a short period of time. (maybe 3 Sim days or so) This is so the family can come and collect the dead, collect artifacts and furniture the dead had that the living relatives might want to pass down into their future generations.

** After Marty dies, I don't want him to just poof into oblivion! I want him to have an Urn, so I can have a proper "goodbye" and a proper ceremony like all the other Sims who die. Currently, if Marty is the only living Sim in the house, and he dies. He gets no Urn, he gets poofed out of the game, And his pets get poofed too! This isn't working for me. I need to have this addressed for my legacy families.

Please. Please. Please. Address this.

Thank you.

• sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    A glass wall tool please
  • LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    Glass walls or a Transparency option for when glass roofs are used/overlap. All interest is lost with visible roofwalls. Please!

2lky1ys.jpg
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    -Stairs landing tool (useful to create L-shaped or U-shaped stairs, but customizable)

If they only add one thing out of all of these suggestions, this is the one I want.