Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it worth it?

I am sure others have asked this, but i'll ask anyways. I haven't used cheats on sims 4 for xbox yet. I really want to though. Is turning off trophies and achievements worth it?

Comments

• SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    It depends on you really and whether or not you want to collect all of the achievements. I personally think the game is more fun and rewarding without them.
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    It depends on you really and whether or not you want to collect all of the achievements. I personally think the game is more fun and rewarding without them.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I get impatient when building, but I dont want to lose my achievements.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Just make another save for cheating. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited June 2018
    LOW wrote: »
    There is a handful of cheats that work without losing the ability to earn achievements
    Is there a list of those?
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »

Or you can just do this :smiley:
    There is a handful of cheats that work without losing the ability to earn achievements

When I enable cheats it says I won't be able to earn achievements even if I turn it off later.

That's what I did last night. I couldnt resist. Lol I won't have enough time to really play both though. Building takes hours for me.
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    is the sims 4 for Xbox one just the base game?
    msbeckycat wrote: »
    No. This is what we have so far:

Get To Work
    City Living
    Dine Out
    Vampires
    Parenthood
    Luxury Party Stuff
    Perfect Patio Stuff
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Romantic Garden Stuff
    Kids Room Stuff
    Vintage Glamour Stuff
    Toddler Stuff
    Laundry Day Stuff (upcoming)
    Get Together (upcoming)
    Cats & Dogs (upcoming)
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    msbeckycat wrote: »
    No. This is what we have so far:

Get To Work
    City Living
    Dine Out
    Vampires
    Parenthood
    Luxury Party Stuff
    Perfect Patio Stuff
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Romantic Garden Stuff
    Kids Room Stuff
    Vintage Glamour Stuff
    Toddler Stuff
    Laundry Day Stuff (upcoming)
    Get Together (upcoming)
    Cats & Dogs (upcoming)

do i have to buy all that like the pc version
  • MunyarMunyar Posts: 31 Member
    Unfortunately yes, but atleast this time some of the DLCs are bundled together at a slightly lesser price and the Xbox Store has sales very often so you could get them then. I don't know about the Playstation Store.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    If you want to wait, there are the rare sales for certain packs and what not.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Munyar wrote: »
    Unfortunately yes, but atleast this time some of the DLCs are bundled together at a slightly lesser price and the Xbox Store has sales very often so you could get them then. I don't know about the Playstation Store.

Haven't seen any sales on the PSN Store.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16632679"][quote="Munyar;c-16632135"]Unfortunately yes, but atleast this time some of the DLCs are bundled together at a slightly lesser price and the Xbox Store has sales very often so you could get them then. I don't know about the Playstation Store.[/quote]

Haven't seen any sales on the PSN Store.[/quote]
    Well I dunno if this is the same as xbox but just go to where all your packs are click on one and make it bring you to the store a d it should show all them and some are bundled up or go on Amazon they probably do disc verison cheap
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

Currently the sims 4 and most of the dlc is part of the PlayStation summer sale at least in Europe.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    How much is base game going for these days on Xbox One?
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Standard Edition on ea.com for XBox One £44.99 (Approx. $58) but currently only sale for £22.50 (Approx $29/$30)
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited July 2018
    Standard version $25 Deluxe Edition $30 on Xbox for 3 more days.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Yes it is so worth it if you like that type of game
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member

Both the US and Australian store have had them on sale (that’s how I’ve purchased the majority of the packs). Haven’t seen them on sale for a while, though I haven’t been looking lately.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    Gamer12 wrote: »

When I enable cheats it says I won't be able to earn achievements even if I turn it off later.

The cheat where you add/remove traits won’t disable trophies. I do it all the time.
  • ShelbyH81ShelbyH81 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there I accidentally gave twins the same name without realising, if I use the cheat to change it does anyone know if it will mess with my gameplay for trophies etc?
  • Hyunwoo_ssiHyunwoo_ssi Posts: 39 Member
    > @ShelbyH81 said:
    > Hi there I accidentally gave twins the same name without realising, if I use the cheat to change it does anyone know if it will mess with my gameplay for trophies etc?

It shouldn't you can turn them off and on as you wish
    7a0f2c2cb0c019dac7b944eb17c7eea6.jpg
    monbebe8819 is my sims id.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    ShelbyH81 wrote: »
    Hi there I accidentally gave twins the same name without realising, if I use the cheat to change it does anyone know if it will mess with my gameplay for trophies etc?

I'm pretty sure you can edit names without cheats. Just go to manage household.