Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire perks cheat stopped working after yesterday's Game Patch

I had fired up Sims 4 for the first time in a couple weeks tonight. And went to use the vampire perks cheat, and it's no longer working. And I did type in the code just like it was before. And yes, I did put in testingcheats true before trying to enter the vampire perks cheat. Did the Vampire Perks cheat code change or something?

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2018
    It seems that other cheats have been affected by the patch.
    They know cheats are borked, but I don't know if they know Vamps in particular are too (they may not need to depending on how general the cheats are affected).

SimGuruNick mentioned skill cheats specifically - not sure if they are linked.

@SimGuruNick tag, you're it!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2018
    Thank you for the insight on this Anmirla. I do know one thing about this, I do know that the aspirations.complete_current_milestone cheat doesn't appear to be affected by this in my game. And the motherlode cheats doesn't appear to be affected in my game either. So far I only know the vampire perks cheat is the only cheat affected by this in my game.
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Ah, the cheat to rank up a vampire is busted too. That's ... really irksome, as I have a background vampire I don't especially want to play but want to be a grandmaster. :(
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2018
    Sjofn wrote: »
    Ah, the cheat to rank up a vampire is busted too. That's ... really irksome, as I have a background vampire I don't especially want to play but want to be a grandmaster. :(
    Sadly yes, it is one of those cheats that got broken by the last game patch. I just checked a little while ago, and it's still broken.