Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Digging rocks are not spawned in Oasis Springs Park and Forgotten Grotto

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Also I can't see any digging rocks some other areas in Oasis springs town. I can see them in Willow Creek. Is it a known bug or just me?

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    That's been an ongoing issue for years. Sometimes it just takes a while longer but for others they have never respawend.

How much time have you spend on the lot and is this a fresh game you're playing or an existing one ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2018
    @crinrict This has been long played game. It's supposed to be re spawned daily but I visited Forgotten Grotto 3 times and fished for a long time there but still no rocks. In real life time, there were 7-8 rocks in Forgotten Grotto and Oasis Springs Park yesterday but I feel like I can't see any rocks after update.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    As it's always been an issue that affects some and not others, maybe someone else can test this in their game ? Also do play on some on the lot and see if they come back.

If they really don't, your save game may be useful and I recommend posting over at AHQ.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I can test it tonight in my game.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    I can test it tonight in my game.
    Thank you very much.:)