Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need somebody to explain what's going on.

So basically, I just wanted to play my sims...

JpexVte.png

And Bam! This thing showed up, I don't know why but this happened when I tried to enter a household. I see some of my friends experiencing this issue too. Does anybody know what's going on?

Comments

• Options
    BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    edited June 2018
    Try clearing your cache files and repairing the game. If that doesn't work, remove your mods file (if you have any) and test your script mods individually, or if you have alot of them put half of your mods in then launch the game to see if the issue still occurs. If so, split that in half and restart and so on. If not try the other half. CC should be fine, but if you have no issues with mods try doing the same thing. If you have mccommand center, that was broken by the patch, but it has been fixed already.

One of those things should fix your issue, but if not I can try find some more ways to help fix it. :smile:

Edit: Here's a link to all the broken mods (so far): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch#latest
    ~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    If you use MCC mod, then maybe could be it. I heard the same issue as yours from some other simmers and they all were using MCC mod. Just get the newly updated version, then you would be able to play your sims.
  • Options
    PlantylPlantyl Posts: 53 Member
    Try clearing your cache files and repairing the game. If that doesn't work, remove your mods file (if you have any) and test your script mods individually, or if you have alot of them put half of your mods in then launch the game to see if the issue still occurs. If so, split that in half and restart and so on. If not try the other half. CC should be fine, but if you have no issues with mods try doing the same thing. If you have mccommand center, that was broken by the patch, but it has been fixed already.

One of those things should fix your issue, but if not I can try find some more ways to help fix it. :smile:

Edit: Here's a link to all the broken mods (so far): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch#latest
    It's okay now, I eventually figured out. I think the new patch has a conflict with some explicit mods. Thank you for helping. :*
  • Options
    PlantylPlantyl Posts: 53 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    If you use MCC mod, then maybe could be it. I heard the same issue as yours from some other simmers and they all were using MCC mod. Just get the newly updated version, then you would be able to play your sims.
    Yeah I know. I just got the newest version and my game works fine now, thank you. :)
  • Options
    Osaki_520Osaki_520 Posts: 1 New Member
    hi all, please help me
    I saw a error code after update : 122:ff495b5:7131209f
    What's that mean? & how can I do now?
    I can't play :'( :'(
    Thanks a lot
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Osaki_520 wrote: »
    hi all, please help me
    I saw a error code after update : 122:ff495b5:7131209f
    What's that mean? & how can I do now?
    I can't play :'(:'(
    Thanks a lot

Hello
    There has been many mods/cc broken by the latest patch
    This is a link to a list of some of the broken/updated mods/cc
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch#latest
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop and see if the issues remain.

There has now been hot fixes released for MCCC mod . It would be best to download the latest version, if you use that mod
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?releases#Top