Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Together is the next EP for console, LD and KR Stuff coming too.

jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

Comments

• floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Get Together, Parenthood, Laundry Day, and Kids Room Stuff are all four new things. So exciting! :relaxed:
  • DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2018
    Yes yes yes
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Hallelujah!!! <3
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • lizisprocrastinatinglizisprocrastinating Posts: 125 Member
    Yes get together, I’ve wanted that one for a while
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    I'm so pumped for get together and laundry. Yay!
    [
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I want them all! :)
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    I'm so pumped for get together and laundry. Yay!

Me too! Don't care much about Kids Stuff or Parenthood tho.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Any news on when they'll release?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Yes! Get Together is my most wanted pack! Glad to see it there!
    I am a proud console Simmer!
  • Sarkyscorp31Sarkyscorp31 Posts: 100 Member
    Thank goodness I’ve been waiting for Get Together for the console since the game was released but still waiting for Spa Day!
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    I'm excited for this! Slightly surprised Cats and dogs isn't there but I guess that may take a bit longer for us to get as it's so big as a pack.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I'm so pumped for these hoping pets will come out soon too but we have parenthood and kids rooms pack on the 19th June so I'm guessing get together will be out next month with laundry pack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Can't wait for Get Together because of Windenburg. It has an awesome swimming pool lot that I want on the console version plus it's a mini city when compared to Myshuno but still there is a city none the less.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LOW wrote: »
    Can't wait for Get Together because of Windenburg. It has an awesome swimming pool lot that I want on the console version plus it's a mini city when compared to Myshuno but still there is a city none the less.

How cool is the club system?

Very cool, it's so much fun as you can pretty much do anything you want! There are so many options available when creating a club in regards to rules s and things your sims in the club can and can't do.

I'm assuming your referring to the bluffs? Very pretty lot!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

I'm assuming your referring to the bluffs? Very pretty lot!

I wasn't but now that you mentioned it yes. That's another awesome lot and a romantic one as well. I'm referring to the pool lot that is in Windenburg. It has a very large pool and some chairs. Once we get a pool stuffpack I plan on updating this pool.