Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @Keyenpeydee lol, yes that was me, how did you find out this? Did I used to talk to you? I don't remember. :D

I remember you posting somewhere in a mafia thread or something, but I didn't know you changed your name to kittymeow.

Choco sent the sim link from his game and I saw your username on the TS3 website as that and I was completely shooketh lmao.

Oh yeah, lol. I thought I was in need of a name change, everytime I posted here someone would point out my username and laugh. :D

Lmao, I was so proud when I made that username.

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    @Keyenpeydee lol, yes that was me, how did you find out this? Did I used to talk to you? I don't remember. :D

I remember you posting somewhere in a mafia thread or something, but I didn't know you changed your name to kittymeow.

Choco sent the sim link from his game and I saw your username on the TS3 website as that and I was completely shooketh lmao.

Oh yeah, lol. I thought I was in need of a name change, everytime I posted here someone would point out my username and laugh. :D

Lmao, I was so proud when I made that username.

It was really hilarious lmao. You should've kept it.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    By the way, because I'm going to be away Monday and Tuesday, I decided to start my thread now - I'll put a link to it when it's live
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    OK - here it is :)
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

I'm still not gonna attempt BBCode on mobile. I'll edit soon hopefully. Someone can remind me over Discord should I forget.
    unknown.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hi guyss!!! I really need players in my game: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/439/keyens-sims-mafia-signups

Please join!!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    @CraftyKat Your game is up next.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Save me a spot. Crafty.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Can you add me back on the hosting list, Zinnia? Depending on how long the games last, I might pull myself back off though...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Can we get @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor to host instead? I don't think Crafty is gonna answer anytime soon.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'm good with that. We can put Crafty on hold for now.
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    AHHH Sorry

I forgot about the forums :)

Can I get bumped back a few times? I'm out of town for this week.
    oh
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sorry to be an inconvenience but I don't want to host quite yet- can I also be put on hold? o:)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Okay, I'll get my thread set up.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I was looking through old games to prepare my next game when I read the Cheesecake factory one. I was wondering why it was so short, and it turns out it has this "rarefaction" thing going on. And both Mafiosi were lynched in one go. That was unfortunate for them. :D

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I was looking through old games to prepare my next game when I read the Cheesecake factory one. I was wondering why it was so short, and it turns out it has this "rarefaction" thing going on. And both Mafiosi were lynched in one go. That was unfortunate for them. :D

Yeah, half of the game happened in the PMs.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I don't remember that...and I hosted. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Can you bump Keyens game in front of mine @Zinniavanilla? I wanna make sure I actually have time to host when its my turn
    Can you bump Keyens game in front of mine @Zinniavanilla? I wanna make sure I actually have time to host when its my turn

Yeah. No need to tag me, I always read the new messages :lol:
    unknown.png

How could have forgotten the part where I had little faith in Silent and Rose (I think) who were in the other team? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

How could have forgotten the part where I had little faith in Silent and Rose (I think) who were in the other team? XD

Nope. I wasnt a mafia member. I dont remember who was though

It was silent and Astraelis

It was silent and Astraelis

But you were a group with them one of them, right? Astraelis was in my group.
    FwDXXd5.gif