Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I hope you ask @ChocoCub again to make the Cast wall.... ;)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Shayne was nice, though Caden was hilarious. :D

Shayne's character is a bit more subtle and relatable though.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yeah, true. It's a matter of choosing someone more down to earth or a funny caricature
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    That's why some of you will replace them... ;)

Who will replace them by the way?

Also, Turner, can we have a list on who signs up for which sims by the way?

Priority goes to those who are still active on this thread, since that correlates with higher commitment & interest... And those who hold a pet key.

And that will remain somewhat secretive for now. ;)
    --Here's a list of what everyone currently has, that can be traded at the Trade Station--

Golden Bone:
    Choco
    Yannik
    Twiddle
    Celty
    Haylo
    Vul
    Lo
    Iceman
    Alleen

So this means that Choco, Yannik, Celty and Ice will be eligible first.

So, in case none of the disappeared players will show up, this will likely be the player list?

- Alleen (Killian or Kaitlin)
    - Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Haylo (Remy, Taiha, KT!, Sidney, Morgan, Wil)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Jake (Max, Sara, Beau, Linda, Zelinda)
    - Kali (Shane, Levi, Caden)
    - Lo (Mason, Tamela)
    - Tiger (Caren, Izzy, Gilles)
    - Twiddle (Ambrose, The Gov)
    - Vul (Artie, Pacco(???))
    - Yannik (Ben)

If this is the list, here would be the list I'd like to see xD

- Alleen (Kaitlin)
    - Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Haylo (Sidney)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Jake (Linda)
    - Kali (Levi)
    - Lo (Tamela)
    - Tiger (Izzy)
    - Twiddle (Ambrose)
    - Vul (Artie)
    - Yannik (Ben)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Btw I don't know how to do this RL challenge, I have a few ideas, but I think I can't use them :/

Do we really have to do it in a Real Life setting or is it okay to just edit?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Btw I don't know how to do this RL challenge, I have a few ideas, but I think I can't use them :/

Do we really have to do it in a Real Life setting or is it okay to just edit?

AFAIK Turner cancelled the challenge, but if you're interested we might play it nonetheless. Word's on Turner though.

I think it's supposed to be done in real life.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Priority goes to those who are still active on this thread, since that correlates with higher commitment & interest... And those who hold a pet key.

--Here's a list of what everyone currently has, that can be traded at the Trade Station--

Golden Bone:
    Choco
    Yannik
    Twiddle
    Celty
    Haylo
    Vul
    Lo
    Iceman
    Alleen

So, in case none of the disappeared players will show up, this will likely be the player list?

- Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Lo (Mason, Tamela)
    - Yannik (Ben)

- Alleen (Kaitlin)
    - Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Haylo (Sidney)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Jake (Linda)
    - Kali (Levi)
    - Lo (Tamela)
    - Tiger (Izzy)
    - Twiddle (Ambrose)
    - Vul (Artie)
    - Yannik (Ben)

That would mean
    S4 - 4
    S5 - 5
    S6 - 6

and

M - 4
    F - 8

Turner has confirmed though that the ones with only a bone will play as a Sim from a pool of All-Star worthy Sims. Maya and Paul might meet the requirements, but Ben and Eva likely not.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Golden Bone:
    Choco
    Yannik
    Twiddle
    Celty
    Haylo
    Vul
    Lo
    Iceman
    Alleen

- Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Lo (Mason, Tamela)
    - Yannik (Ben)

- Alleen (Kaitlin)
    - Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Haylo (Sidney)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Jake (Linda)
    - Kali (Levi)
    - Lo (Tamela)
    - Tiger (Izzy)
    - Twiddle (Ambrose)
    - Vul (Artie)
    - Yannik (Ben)

That would mean
    S4 - 4
    S5 - 5
    S6 - 6

and

M - 4
    F - 8

Turner has confirmed though that the ones with only a bone will play as a Sim from a pool of All-Star worthy Sims. Maya and Paul might meet the requirements, but Ben and Eva likely not.

Well, as long as I get to play somebody, I actually don't mind. But if I get another sim, then somebody needs to explain me how they function again. I wanna play them as close to the old version as possible :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Yeah, I'm canceling the contest. I might still try to complete the challenge though if I get the opportunity. But I'm not much of a daredevil XD I'll probably do something similar to what Twiddle did, haha.

But no worries Yannik; You, Iceman, Ryenn, and Choco are OFFICIALLY playing in All-Stars! :smiley: Yaaay! :lol:

( Tomorrow, I'll message you privately about available sims to use)
  • Options

I'm afraid to ask. Last time he did such an amazing job I felt like I owed him money :lol:
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm canceling the contest. I might still try to complete the challenge though if I get the opportunity. But I'm not much of a daredevil XD I'll probably do something similar to what Twiddle did, haha.

But no worries Yannik; You, Iceman, Ryenn, and Choco are OFFICIALLY playing in All-Stars! :smiley: Yaaay! :lol:

( Tomorrow, I'll message you privately about available sims to use)

YAS!!! Thank you <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Sorry for the awfully late response but I haven't actually made up my mind on joining for next season yet. It's just that I've got so much RL tosh pumping out of nowhere in the past few weeks and I haven't caught up much with this whole 'All-star' business yet. Apologies for the delay.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

I'm afraid to ask. Last time he did such an amazing job I felt like I owed him money :lol:

You don't owe me nada, don't worry ;)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Sorry for the awfully late response but I haven't actually made up my mind on joining for next season yet. It's just that I've got so much RL tosh pumping out of nowhere in the past few weeks and I haven't caught up much with this whole 'All-star' business yet. Apologies for the delay.

That's okay, Choco. You do what's right for you. :) I think there might be other willing players if you decide not to push through.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

That's okay, Choco. You do what's right for you. :) I think there might be other willing players if you decide not to push through.

^This^
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Just a quick note about Ryenn
    Ryenn just dropped out of my show S.O.S. So Ryenn may not want to participate on All-Stars. Just a warning!

S.O.S. Spoilers Above
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Yeah I’m still not entirely sure either just because I’m busy until like mid July. Which now that Jake posted his episode.
    I decided to volunteer to leave because I’ve been busy moving houses and prepping for college/university in the fall.

Which of course would be true for the Mole too, but it is the last season... and by mid July I should be fine? I’ll get back to you in a couple of days.
  • Options

Well, as long as I get to play somebody, I actually don't mind. But if I get another sim, then somebody needs to explain me how they function again. I wanna play them as close to the old version as possible :D

Ah yes, of course. :) I'll make sure to give you the full detailed report. :mrgreen:
  • Options

Yeah, true. It's a matter of choosing someone more down to earth or a funny caricature

That IS the dilemma... Caden is probably more memorable, but it might be interesting to see Shayne again. Kali has a hard decision on her hands, me thinks :)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Which of course would be true for the Mole too, but it is the last season... and by mid July I should be fine? I’ll get back to you in a couple of days.

Call me crazy, but I need the season to last no more than 50 days, or 7 weeks. It'll be from July 1st to August 19th. I go back to college August 20th so I need this off my plate by then. :o
    Therefore... The season will be faster and shorter. It'll likely be 10 or 12 episodes rather than 20. So people will need to be slightly more active than usual, but for a MUCH shorter period of time.

But yeah, I'm communicating privately with Ryenn and Choco so it's all good. We might not get both of them, which is a bummer, but, real life always comes first. :)
    Either way, I think the final cast will be 12.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'd just like to say that if Fabio isn't the host for all-stars I'll be (Slightly) disappointed. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I'd just like to say that if Fabio isn't the host for all-stars I'll be (Slightly) disappointed. :D

I now imagine Fabio being a contestant only to be force-eliminated the first episode.

To be fair, Fabio is kinda the contestant that was most talked about from season one so Fabio should be on the show in some shape or form.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    @Turner

Can you make sure that Sara or Beau is not the list? I have established reasons for them not to play on reality shows anymore.

Also, can I see the list just for curiosity or do you want to keep a surprise?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Haha, that would actually be kinda funny. :p Or someone like Beau. "Shut up Beau!" "But I'm the hos-" "SHUT UP!" XD
    I will say that the co-host and main host will be familiar faces. :) So there will be no new characters in the upcoming season.
  • Options
    Can you make sure that Sara or Beau is not the list? I have established reasons for them not to play on reality shows anymore.

Also, can I see the list just for curiosity or do you want to keep a surprise?

Copy that. :-)

I want it to remain somewhat secretive for now, because the cast is actually nearly complete. I'd say 10 sim contestants are already pretty much finalized. There's just a couple others pending approval, so there isn't really much of a list at this point. :p Maybe I'll reveal who WASN'T chosen.