Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What’s something you haven’t done yet?

Comments

• BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    Never completed the elements collection.
    Never played as a sim from birth to death (I always end up playing as their children).
    Never killed anyone by drowning.
    Never completed any aspirations other than "Serial Romantic" and "Soulmate" (those 2 are my fave, so l use them all the time).
    Never owned a business.
    Never had a cat. I hate cats but l love dogs! So ever since Cats and Dogs came out, l always have dogs. NEVER CATS.
    Never gave my teen child a job.
    Never cared for or even begin to start on the Gardening skill.
    Never completed the plant sim challenge.
    And these are what l can remember. It's so much more! lol xD

Not a cat person in rl but I think cats in this are so adorable! My cat has been jumping on the counters looking adorable and asserting his dominance and jumping on top of my fridge. I love the top hat I gave him! He’s so elegant! Would definitely recommend owning a cat...in game.

I feel like l need to own a cat just to see what it's like. I admit, the cats are cute in the game, but l just never cared enough to own one. But when Seasons come out, my goal is to try and do everything l've never done before, including owning a cat. xD
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Probably almost all of the things the game offers. TS4, unlike TS2, simply can't engage my attention for more than very short periods of time. Its lack of proper recorded story telling and true (TS2 style) rotational game play are the primary culprits. I start something, bore quickly, and go on to something else.
  • ShadowSixxShadowSixx Posts: 154 Member
    Kleptomaniac Trait
    Divorced
    Run a Restaurant
    Grow a Cow plant (not interested)
    giphy.gif
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    I’ve never gotten handiness to level 10. I’m up to my 8th generation in my legacy family and I just remembered that there was a woodworking table, ironically when TS4 was announced and the woodworking table too I was very excited for it. I also just saw the other day the cupcake machine was part of the base game as well :o I was caught off guard when I saw them in the build/buy catalog. I tried to grow a cow plant the other day and when it grew I didn’t see the excitement and it...died, whoops.
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I've never had a similar die or hysteria! I actually keep trying to get a certain sim to do it and it just won't happen!

I've not visited all the secret places either.

I've never completed a collection fairly, through actually trying. (I say fairly because I brought all the snow globes from a table at the same time. So instant completion! And my sim miraculously had all the crystals and Mysims in his inventory the other day too!)
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    Completing most of the apsirations :D I have completed a few though, but most of the times I forget they have an aspiration. But I'm trying to complete them with my current household as I'd like to see what the reward trait from the soulmate aspirations actually is :D
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Speaking of snow globes, how can you complete that with no boxes to get them from? Other than the above mentioned flea market.
  • JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    Haven’t done the villain career path because I don’t know if my sim will glow like they did in TS3. Lol its a dumb reason but I don’t want them glowing, that’s weird. I also haven’t done the comedian career because I don’t really see it as a career and more like a hobby, I like my sims have a “professional” type job

Relax. Nobody glows. But in the Deviance aspiration, to complete it the Sim must witness the death of another Sim. That was way hard to figure out. At first I used a cow plant, but have since acquired a CC death ray.
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
    Haven’t done the villain career path because I don’t know if my sim will glow like they did in TS3. Lol its a dumb reason but I don’t want them glowing, that’s weird. I also haven’t done the comedian career because I don’t really see it as a career and more like a hobby, I like my sims have a “professional” type job

Relax. Nobody glows. But in the Deviance aspiration, to complete it the Sim must witness the death of another Sim. That was way hard to figure out. At first I used a cow plant, but have since acquired a CC death ray.
    Thank goodness, I loved having a cop and a villain in TS3 but hated the glowing aura thing. I might just be a criminal in TS4. Thanks!
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Haven't reached the highest level of a career with a sim
    Never made ambrosia
    Used the sprinkler system in the game
    Haven't used the Slip n slide.
    Never did any challenges
    Never had an obnoxiously rich sim
    Drowned a Sim
    Completed an entire collection
    Never get to a third generation like at all
    Played a vampire or alien
    5vJrxmT.png
  • LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2018
    I love this thread!! It's giving me ideas for some new gameplay (:
  • LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    Never Have I...
    Played with a one sim household until they die
    Owned a bakery
    Had a child or pet taken away
    Given a sim the Hates Children or Noncommittal trait
    Played with mods or CC
    Learned all the recipes of the food stands
    Had a death from Pufferfish Nigiri
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Haven't reached the highest level of a career with a sim
    Never made ambrosia
    Used the sprinkler system in the game
    Haven't used the Slip n slide.
    Never did any challenges
    Never had an obnoxiously rich sim
    Drowned a Sim
    Never get to a third generation like at all
    Played a vampire or alien

Wait, there's a sprinkler system in the game? :|
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've never gotten beyond 3 generations, but I plen to do that with my current save; my goal is to have one family that finishes all the collections possible, then I'll cheat the ones that don't come back like the PlantSim seeds and Day of the Dead unless they do bring those back to the game. I've got two collections done (the posters and snow globes from City Living). Well on the way to Gardening but I'll be farther away once Seasons is released.

I've never pursued the Postcards collection -- that might be the first one my heir tries for. I have a Sim in my save that has maxed many of the skills; maybe I'll add him to the rotation and work on maxing more skills. I have him taking Potion of Youth when he's close to aging up.

I've never finished any of the family Aspirations without cheating.

I've never played a save on Short or Normal lifespan; dedicated to Long lifespan but I will occasionally age up a Sim (especially child or teen) if I feel like I've done enough with them. With more to do in Seasons (epsecially the scouting) I think I'll let them be kids for longer.

I can't really play vanilla; I need to have my mods, though I've been going through and figuring out which ones I can live without.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Never...
    Played a vampire (Caleb and Lilith get devampirized... is that a word? as soon as I start a new save.
    Coffin woohoo
    Explored the temple in JA
    Been to Sixam or any of the hidden worlds
    Played a vet
    Visited the hermit in Granite Falls
    Learned all the City Living recipes
    Had a spooky party
    Played an alien
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    edited June 2018
    LameBabe wrote: »
    Never Have I...
    Had a child or pet taken away
    Had my sims child taken away before but it took me a while to get it done. I have a world where I train my sims skills and career before I bring them to my main game. She found Mortimer Goth and eventually had a kid together, but I didn’t want her having a kid for my storyline in the main game so I had to get rid of him before I could move her. It took me days but they took him! Later in my main game when she had kids I pretended she’d be ashamed of her past and would try to be a good mom. It was her deepest darkest secret. It would’ve destroyed her if anyone found out.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    edited June 2018
    Things I haven't done yet:

- Played a Sim with the Cheerful, Goofball, Gloomy, Hot-Headed, Romantic, Unflirty, Childish, Jealous, Evil, Good, or Family-Oriented traits.
    - Completed any of the Romance, Family or Popularity aspirations - or the one that came with City Living.
    - Played a household with either a toddler or an elder.
    - Played a household that owned a cat or dog.
    - Played a Sim that owned a retail business.
    - Had a Sim max either the Mixology or Baking skills.

I have a Sim working on the Super Parent aspiration right now so that will change my list.
    I also want a Sim to learn the Snaggle Fluster recipe so that will change that part of my list too.
    I want my main Sim household to own a cat but they need a bigger house and yard. Right now they own a rodent. I think he had a rave the other night.
  • zensluvzensluv Posts: 87 Member
    I finally made my first enemy through game-play today!
    Find my builds at #zensluv4real
  • zensluvzensluv Posts: 87 Member
    I haven't written the Book of Life and summoned a dead Sim back to life.
    Find my builds at #zensluv4real
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    never completed ant careers other than politician or scientist. I've also never owned a business only a vet clinic.
  • fandompotatofandompotato Posts: 8 New Member
    I haven't grown a cowplant, completed all the collections, I haven't reached a top level in any career yet lol, uh I haven't played a sim from birth to death (i'm working on it though, he is now a teen! and im playing in Long lifespan), i haven't made an enemy yet, i haven't played with the voodoo doll, and i haven't played an Elder or a Ghost
  • FellaITFellaIT Posts: 16 Member
    I've never given my sims a normal life. I never play with jobs, I always earn money by painting, writing, sending chain letters, etc. I've never NOT played with mods. None of the sims my sim marry live long if they're rich.
  • fiercephoenix91fiercephoenix91 Posts: 175 Member
    Off the top of my head, I have never did rotational play. :o Unless I got bored of a family and move to another and forget the previous one. Lol
  • TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    Hmm... there are so many things so I haven't done a lot of them. However, currently I am doing a legacy challenge coupled with the ABC, and because I am playing out all my sims myself instead of just moving the spares out of the house to fend for themselves and I still randomly generate all of their traits I am starting to play with game play I never have before. That being said some of the things I have yet to do...

1. explore Sixam
    2. Owned a business
    3. Played out any of the integrated careers (I've played low levels but never all the way up)
    4. Never Mastered most of the aspirations (although with the legacy that changes quickly bc I want the points)
    5. Never killed my sims in any ways except for old age, drowning, or fire.

(Funny story: One of my sims recently died of embarrassment, it was some phase he was going through. He was a triplet and I threw a huge birthday party and he died at the party of embarrassment, and I literally was so upset. I was in shock bc I didn't even realize he was that upset, I had just aged him up and for like thirty minutes I just kept telling my boyfriend "...but he was a triplet, I just got him to a young adult...I can't believe he died" It was traumatic to say the least. lol ) P.s. this still upsets me.. he also had reached the "responsible, manners, and empathy" traits from childhood and those are freaking a pain to earn.

6.Never played without aging my sims, which I think must be unusual because a lot of people here have said they have never aged their sims to elders, but I always play normal lifespan with aging on and I don't use aging potions either. .

Anyways those are just some though I'm sure I'm missing a lot of things.