Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Username: Storietime
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to Work and Pets
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Lot traits: Homey, Fast Internet and Great Acoustics
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The master bedroom is for a young adult couple, and since they both have the bookworm trait I'd love a few bookcases in their room too. It would be great if one of the next rooms can be a nursery suitable for either gender of baby since they aren't quite ready for a family just yet, but eventually. And then two single bedrooms suitable for children as they grow up. If possible I'd love for the bedrooms to be on the 2nd floor, I'm not a huge fan of bedrooms on the ground floor
    Number of bathrooms: 3. A half bathroom downstairs (toilet, sink and a dresser too), an en suite for the master bedroom and a full bathroom somewhere upstairs. I don't mind more bathrooms but no less please
    Favorite color schemes: I like neutral sort of colours like beige, brown, grey, white etc. For most of the rooms like the downstairs especially I'd really like plain and simple colours, but I definitely don't mind patterns and more soft colours in the bedrooms
    Colors you dislike: I don't like orange or green, and I don't really like dark blue either
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay, on the lot currently called Hounds Head
    Link to specific house or plan: I don't have any plan or reference, I thought the builder might like more creativity with the build
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'm after a nice home that will work for this couple and their pets, but also suit them when they start a family too. The female sim has the cooking and baking skills and works in the culinary trade, so a nice big kitchen for practicing would be great. Also a bar somewhere in the house too for mixology since that's a part of her career too. I'd really like the Cupcake Factory to be somewhere too, either in the kitchen or a little baking shed somewhere on the lot; that's up to the builder. The male sim is a freelance hacker, so a private study / office with desk and PC would be great. I think I said already they both have the bookworm traits so if possible I'd love a library room for them with a fireplace and a nice cosy reading corner. I'm not bothered if there's a pool or not, it isn't a requirement but I don't mind one being placed if there's room outside but a little gardening area would be nice for the female sim to take care of. There are four dogs in the household (big dogs) so I was thinking of a pet room somewhere in the house but the house should be big enough for them to walk around and play.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? it isn't required but I log in here most days so I should be quick to respond to any questions
    Additional instructions? Thanks to whoever claims this request
    @Storietime Hi there! I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • dielanndielann Posts: 20 Member
    Background: I'm attempting to create a kind of 'The Bachelor' thing, and whilst I've been able to make a few of the sims myself, I'm having trouble with theses ones, and thought it might be a good idea to let you guys have a crack at them. I'm aware I'm being a bit greedy and asking you to do three, but please don't feel obliged; if you only want to pick one, please pick the top one.

! I can't post links. Can I DM you?

Sim/Household
    Username: dielann
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: Tanned white (although feel free to change based on ref. pic)
    Hair color: Black (although feel free to change based on ref. pic)
    Aspiration​: Soul Mate
    ​Bonus Trait: *not specified*
    Traits: pick randoms, I'll change them later.
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All of them
    Link to reference pics (optional): I can't post links; can I DM you?
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?: Nope
    Additional instructions?: CC is fine, so long as I can get a list of links to all of it used.

Hair color: Blonde (although feel free to change based on ref. pic)
    Name desired (optional):
    Additional instructions?: CC is fine, so long as I can get a list of links to all of it used.

Hair color: Brunette (although feel free to change based on ref. pic)
    Name desired (optional):

Would appreciate it if you could send them to me as their completed, rather than waiting for all of them to be done. Thanks very very much, I realise you guys do this for free so I am very grateful in advance <3.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Hello @dielann ! :smiley:

Welcome to the forums!
    Just a little information ( I copy what our dear @rosemow says to the new members )
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    Happy simming! :smiley:
    @dielann Welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Since you're a newbie, if you need to make any changes to what you want your Sims to be like then you'll need to create a new post (unless you become a member then you can edit the post). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member

@illusie Wow...wonderful pets! :)

@AIRIS6962 Chihiro is beautiful and Purple Rain is a great modern. Love the name and the build! :)

• sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member

@tacerareid223 Your build is coming along. The floor plan is as close as I could get it and I'm in the process of landscaping and decorating.

• RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member
    Hello Simmers :smiley:
    I’m here to make a sim request

Username: RexySimmer
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin colour: light
    Hair colour: blonde
    Aspiration​: Master Mixologist
    ​Bonus Trait: Essence of Flavour
    Traits: Erratic, Romantic, Cheerful
    Name desired (optional): Beth Patterson
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? GTW, GT, CL, DO, Vampires, JA, LP, MH, BN
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? No
    Additional instructions? None

Dear Madam Secretary, I´m working on this request, although I still didn´t claim it:

Date: May 30, 2018
    Username: Sara5897
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Country Home for Brindleton Bay
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

It´s a very huge lot/build and it will take long time to complete. So I decided to claim this one first:

Date: June 13, 2018
    Username: Court322
    Page: here
    Description: Modern Home for Newcrest
    Preferred Creator: AIRIS6962
    Claimed By:

This one is small and I can make it fast.
    Anyway, if another teammate wants to claim the first lot now, will be OK.

Thank you! :smiley:
    sashraf wrote: »
    @illusie Wow...wonderful pets! :)

@AIRIS6962 Chihiro is beautiful and Purple Rain is a great modern. Love the name and the build! :)

Thank you very much, dear She! :smiley::kissing_heart:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @sashraf, thank you!
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > @dielann Welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Since you're a newbie, if you need to make any changes to what you want your Sims to be like then you'll need to create a new post (unless you become a member then you can edit the post). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)

In that case, please remove my request. I'll wait until I can post links, I wouldn't want to waste anybody's time. Thanks very much :)
    edited June 2018
    dielann wrote: »
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > @dielann Welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Since you're a newbie, if you need to make any changes to what you want your Sims to be like then you'll need to create a new post (unless you become a member then you can edit the post). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)

In that case, please remove my request. I'll wait until I can post links, I wouldn't want to waste anybody's time. Thanks very much :)

Now, now...just a sec! :smiley:
    Once we claim your request we'll contact you on your page and get all the images sorted, whether it be email or whatever. Might as well keep your spot in line while you're working towards member status. ;)
    SLpPUp.png
    @RexySimmer Hi! I've added your latest request to our list. Please let me know if you need anything. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I´m working on this request, although I still didn´t claim it:

Date: May 30, 2018
    Username: Sara5897
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Traditional Country Home for Brindleton Bay
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

It´s a very huge lot/build and it will take long time to complete. So I decided to claim this one first:

Date: June 13, 2018
    Username: Court322
    Page: here
    Description: Modern Home for Newcrest
    Preferred Creator: AIRIS6962
    Claimed By:

This one is small and I can make it fast.
    Anyway, if another teammate wants to claim the first lot now, will be OK.

Thank you! :smiley:

Sounds good! Thank you so much. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > dielann wrote: »
    >
    > > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > > @dielann Welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Since you're a newbie, if you need to make any changes to what you want your Sims to be like then you'll need to create a new post (unless you become a member then you can edit the post). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    >
    > In that case, please remove my request. I'll wait until I can post links, I wouldn't want to waste anybody's time. Thanks very much :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Now, now...just a sec! :smiley:
    > Once we claim your request we'll contact you on your page and get all the images sorted, whether it be email or whatever. Might as well keep your spot in line while you're working towards member status. ;)

That's very kind of you, thanks a lot :)
    @dielann No problem! Glad to help. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited June 2018
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: princess0384
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Ranch style
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all including seasons
    Lot size (dimensions): 30*20
    Lot traits: Homey, Good Schools, Great Soil
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Female Young Adult girly (master), Female toddler princess, a female teen, pastel goth
    Number of bathrooms: 2 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: Blue, White, Pink, Purple, Grey
    Colors you dislike: forest green, brown
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/3068-square-feet-3-bedroom-3-5-bathroom-2-garage-ranch-farmhouse-39420
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, Hot tub, items from backyard stuff, garden, fake garage,
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes, please
    Additional instructions? One of the bathrooms is a master bathroom attached to the master bedroom, walk-in closet look in the bedroom here is the link for an idea of what I would somewhat want the bedroom to look like: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/789467009653769753/

For the teen room, I would also like it to have an attached bathroom. The bedroom here only https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/21/c9/2221c99e1a19202cbcb29a56512b7400.jpg this purple. http://fatarticles.com/g/0204_034/ and gray instead of black
    Post edited by princess0384 on
    IcsaBkL.png
  • TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    ScarletPipper is on a hiatus so can you mark my request unclaimed so another person may claim it.
    edited June 2018
    TiaBadd wrote: »
    ScarletPipper is on a hiatus so can you mark my request unclaimed so another person may claim it.

Of course! Even though she's on hiatus I wasn't sure if she'd decided to work on your request still, albeit slowly. I've let the team know it's up for grabs. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png