Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ability to scroll through cas swatches

I would love the ability to scroll through swatches in cas like you can with objects. At the moment if you want to change the colour the game removes the item before you can change the swatch. It would be handy if you could press square and have the game scroll through the swatches like how you can on objects in build buy.

Comments

• DoodleSmack32DoodleSmack32 Posts: 50 Member
    I understand but I also see their reasoning I mean if you want to remove the clothing you just tap again then tap once more to put it back on and change the color. They could have just programmed the delete button to work in the same way as removing clothes so you don't have to do an extra tap to put the clothing back on. But that's just my suggestion!
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    I fully agree. It's a pain when you want to look at all the colors on your sim. They also need to fix the highlights when you click on them in CAS. Kind of gets in the way and makes thing brighter than they really are.
  • DoodleSmack32DoodleSmack32 Posts: 50 Member
    Yes omg the highlights are super annoying!
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    floralney wrote: »
    I fully agree. It's a pain when you want to look at all the colors on your sim. They also need to fix the highlights when you click on them in CAS. Kind of gets in the way and makes thing brighter than they really are.

Yea! I agree about the highlighting of the body part your working on. Its annoying as sometimes you cant really see what your doing.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Agree 100%. I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed yet by a Guru.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧