Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UK/EU Forum??

2...Next

Comments

• EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi all,

The AU/NZ section is there because we just recently closed an entire forum instance they had to themselves - this is a small consolation prize we could offer :)

Currently there are no plans to open additional forums/categories specific to a language or region.

Thanks,
    -Mage
  • ClairkPClairkP Posts: 136 Member
    maxyyyy wrote: »
    hopefully this isn't dead-

au/nz have a forum for themselves because we 7 hours ahead of america, most of the time when we are awake, theyre asleep.

also because au/nz is better

Right on. Couldn't put it better myself.
    Allergic to Trolls
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I will put this out there - I would love to make friends with fello simmers of all locations but be nice to find some English simmers (or the very least sameish time zone) - I bore my friends and poor boyfriend with sims talk
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited April 2018
    I've got used to the forum as it is now but we did get some extra content via the UK forum for an older game that US Simmers didn't at one time. I do remember some cars that we got when the manufacturer advertised them in the UK!

I think the cars were from Nissan. :)
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited April 2018
    But what native English speaker from Asia (Hong-Kong and Singapore) should think ? They are also light years from USA too.
    and don't forgot about the Polynesians. If you visit French Polynesia for instance it's 12 hours less than CEST time !
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Imaginativ3Imaginativ3 Posts: 51 Member
    But what native English speaker from Asia (Hong-Kong and Singapore) should think ? They are also light years from USA too.
    and don't forgot about the Polynesians. If you visit French Polynesia for instance it's 12 hours less than CEST time !

I'm sure ppl from those countries can go to the Australian/NZ forum as their time zones are very close (currently the west coast of Australia, China & Singapore are in roughly the same time zone).
    edited May 2018

I'm sure ppl from those countries can go to the Australian/NZ forum as their time zones are very close (currently the west coast of Australia, China & Singapore are in roughly the same time zone).

CEST time is also between 5h to 10h from USA and I am here. I connect the hours of the day where it's daytime that doesn't bother anyone.
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
  • Nothing678Nothing678 Posts: 51 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'd love a UK/European forum just for the possibility for Euro focused content. Proper castles & stately homes (not Disney versions). Villages etc
    It really is delightful when someone who admits that they have their own country forum on here, comes into the thread just to mock us for wanting our own.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I really like how international this forum is. It's probably one of the reasons that I've stuck around. I've lived in several different places myself, so I could participate in several different forum sub-sections, but I would miss seeing posts from around the world.

I really like seeing the perspectives from various countries though and the timezone difference means that it is active at any given time.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    > @ChampandGirlie said:
    > I really like how international this forum is. It's probably one of the reasons that I've stuck around. I've lived in several different places myself, so I could participate in several different forum sub-sections, but I would miss seeing posts from around the world.
    >
    > I really like seeing the perspectives from various countries though and the timezone difference means that it is active at any given time.

ýepyepyep
    I really like how international this forum is. It's probably one of the reasons that I've stuck around. I've lived in several different places myself, so I could participate in several different forum sub-sections, but I would miss seeing posts from around the world.

I really like seeing the perspectives from various countries though and the timezone difference means that it is active at any given time.

Preach it ! <3
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I really like that there are people from all over the world here, I find it more interesting. There is a French forum but I automatically went here because I like speaking english and talking with people from other countries.