Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite game pack?

Comments

• orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Parenthood by far! I'm a generational player so it is perfect for me and it adds so much depth.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I use a LOT of items from each of the packs, especially spa day.

Parenthood was a great addition to help flesh out younger sims and definitely give a better role for parents. Vampires? Was never quite into them, but the fact that they can be a inconvenience due to breaking in and losing control of their thirst if they haven't fed yet and just feeds on a sim without permission or restraint adds a lot of interest with gameplay.

Lot of the game packs have been very solid and I use all of them.

-Parenthood
    -Dine Out (Definitely like making places for my sims to eat)
    -Vampires (If not for the 'fake' vampires I see in ridiculous clothing I'd put it higher ftt)
    -Spa Day
    -Outdoor Retreat
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    edited June 2018
    Easily vampires. I felt like they really spent the most time on that pack because it was so in dept. Most of the others one just feel pretty half-baked to me.

@ashcrash19 I love the vampire diaries!
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Parenthood, Dine Out, and somewhat Vampires ( Not fond of the thirst needs in this take )
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I had to say Parenthood, because that's pretty much essential to family play, but Spa Day adds a lot to my game. Teleporting makes collecting so much easier; I love the superfood salad, and the yoga is beautifully animated. (It's quite funny when they are just starting out, and lovely when they become skilled at it. I once got a mother and daughter on their yoga mats at the same time and got to watch synchronised yoga.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Adam121494Adam121494 Posts: 9 New Member
    Vampires and Parenthood. I voted for Vampires though
  • izzle_bizzleizzle_bizzle Posts: 3 New Member
    I picked Parenthood because I LOVE the new parenting skills and all of the interactions. It makes my households a lot more interesting to play with.
  • emmapattyemmapatty Posts: 19 Member
    I honestly loved parenthood. I focus my gameplay a lot on raising families and playing through as many generations as I can (I haven't made it past 3 lol). I love having more control over how my sims' children are raised :)
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    It's Vampires. No contest.

I just love these undead immortal losers a lot (and I blame this pack entirely), and it was executed super well.

It wins.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    Vampires! That game pack is perfect, I can't get enough of that victorian/gothic furniture and I love the strengths/weaknesses system.
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    When it comes to game packs...I've only got one - and that's Parenthood. I'm quite happy with it and I don't feel as though I'm missing out too much on the others, as for my personal preference. I've added all the EPs so far and it's enough for me right now. Naturally I have to go with Parenthood as my default favorite I guess, lol. I'm always playing families so that pack is essential for me. If I had to choose another game pack I'm interested in, I might go with Vampires. Based on seeing other people play with that, I wouldn't mind adding a new species. It's not a *must* have for my game, though. But I am tempted to get it just to create interesting stories with Vlad.
    here's hoping we collide
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    I love Dine Out the most!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Jungle Adventures, easily. I love everything about it!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    Vampires. They're so much better than in other games.

I wish there were more Supernatural options, and I'm hoping the next GP is Witches or something...
  • evealexandraevealexandra Posts: 10 New Member
    I don't actually have that many of them but I chose Parenthood as I do enjoy it over Vampires
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    <---- :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Busufu wrote: »

OMG! I LOVE your vampire story! Just read all 15 chapters! Can't wait for the next one! <3

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    Busufu wrote: »

OMG! I LOVE your vampire story! Just read all 15 chapters! Can't wait for the next one! <3

Thank you very much Tanja! So glad you enjoyed it :)

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    For me, it's a tie between Vampires and Parenthood (though I voted Vampires) I love the gameplay that both these packs bring to the game. Vampires bring the vampire life-state to life (metaphorically speaking) that hasn't been done in a sims game. They also add a bit of danger to the gameplay (even if it is a tad goofy)
    Parenthood just fleshes out child and teen sims in a way that makes them feel more like children and teens (granted to me Teens still feel a little too close to the young adult life-stage, but oh well) and with the added bonuses for toddlers it's just an incredible pack.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Vampires, but Parenthood is a very close second.
  • Sweeties29Sweeties29 Posts: 47 Member
    Honestly I LOVE Parenthood. I used to hate having toddlers and teens in the game but with Parenthood that all changed. My least favorite is Jungle Adventure. I don't mean to be rude, just stating my honest opinion here, but I sincerely disliked everything about this game pack. 1.Selvadorada is beautiful, however, not for me. I get bored with it so quickly it's not even funny.

2. Really did not like the CAS objects. Not the hairstyles, clothing, or accesories.
    3. Exploring the jungle was so boring and felt more like a task instead of a fun activity.
    4. HATED the build mode objects. Unless you're VERY into Jungle Adventure theme, who is going to use those huge blocks in their game? I see no point of this.

I tried everything, talking to the locals, buying stuff, selling stuff, trying out the food in the food carts, build mode, etc. But nope. Cannot force myself to like this game pack. Again, not trying to be offensive, and if you love or like JA, that's completely fine, we are all entitled to our individual opinions. I still LOVE TS4 and it remains my favorite game ever, I just dislike this game pack specifically.

On the other hand Parenthood is something else. It has this warm adorable feel to it that makes me feel so much closer to my sims. When they become YA, I feel like I know them so much better and am able to make their unique decisions so much better because I know more about them.

So yeah, for me it's Parenthood all the way.
  • Juniorzeny7Juniorzeny7 Posts: 15 Member
    Meu pacote de jogo, favorito, no The sims 4, é Vampiros, porque sou gótico, e o pacote de jogo, traz e retrata, um mundo gótico, seja pela sua criatura ( Vampiros ), visual ( roupas ), mobília, e casas. Além dos vampiros, terem uma diversidade grande, de poderes, todos curtidos, por mim.
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    outdoor retreat!
  • TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2018
    Tough call. I voted Outdoor Retreat because I really like that Herbalism was added there and it's got some great items for my Sims (especially when I play a rags to riches style game). I could have easily voted Parenthood too because the new gameplay and interactions in that were great. Spa Day items are a staple in my homes too...

I'm glad I voted how I did though, that pack needed some love in this poll.
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    Parenthood for sure, I like that there's some motivation to try and raise kids besides just getting them good grades and sending them off to school 5 days a week.