Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite B&B item so far???

SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
Sooo let's give the objects some love :D I'm really curious about this actually! Out of all the packs introduced so far to TS4, whether it's an SP / GP / EP, what is the one B&B object you just can't stop yourself from using over and over again?

I my case, it's a pretty small one: the candle from Laundry Day. I seriously cannot explain why but I :love: the object so much, I put it in every household, whether it's in the bathroom, living room, spa, restaurant. I think it's so beautiful to look at and emits a really nice, warm and calming light without me having to change it xD

Now, what's yours????

Oh and here's a few pics of the most beautiful candle ever xD
dx6cB7F.png
diJioSG.png
QOtXzga.png

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Hmm.

I don’t think I have one.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Mine would have to be the round dining table & wicker chairs, also from Laundry Day. I also love the old-fashioned rag rug from Cats & Dogs and the sink & shower from Jungle Adventures.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Mine would have to be the round dining table & wicker chairs, also from Laundry Day. I also love the old-fashioned rag rug from Cats & Dogs and the sink & shower from Jungle Adventures.

Ohhh yes the sink and shower from JA are amazing too <3 Love those as well! And the round table is a great way to add a large family table without losing too much space :D
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    I really love the two round dining tables that seat up to six chairs.
    35474701_1022529654563996_5135126906995212288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5cda7e03928b5f1eef6dc376e36767c1&oe=5BC123AE
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    The living chair from bowling night. It goes into 90% of my builds.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Just one.....hmmm

This bed from pets I use it a lot, even if it's not right away one of my family members or all of them will use this bed at some point.
    42852715561_6a4cbd82ec_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I love the couch set from the Movie Night pack. It's just so bohemian and colourful.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I love The Beamer light from GTW. It's really bright but looks nice and modern and I use it too much.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Just one.....hmmm

This bed from pets I use it a lot, even if it's not right away one of my family members or all of them will use this bed at some point.
    42852715561_6a4cbd82ec_b.jpg

Haha it can be more than one of course! :D
    And agreed, I also really like that bed! Generally a lot of the C&D stuff is great <3
    It can be more than one, don't say that I love my pics too much hehe :) it really is I find myself picking a lot from there or mixing things in with them ha maybe I'll toss in three more :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I'm going to go with the fridge and stove from Kitchen Stuff that come in different colours like mint and red. I love those!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited June 2018
    @RedDestiny92 of course, don't feel restricted xD After all, there are definitely other objects I have a particular attachment to! But ever since Laundry Day came out I just can't help oohing and ahhhhing at that candle every so often haha. It's something I'd buy in a heartbeat for my RL house. :D

But JA, for instance, also came with a HUGE amount of objects I love. Like these vases here (and actually quite a few of other things you see on these screenshots :D)
    HpnlwZR.png
    UC0c7Xo.png

Or this cupboard, I LOVE it:
    q66USMZ.png

I'm just disproportionately fond of those candles xD That's why I said "the one B&B object", but hey, if you can't choose, don't choose! I'm mostly just curious to see what B&B stuff other people get excited about. Maybe I missed something really cool! :D
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @RedDestiny92 of course, don't feel restricted xD After all, there are definitely other objects I have a particular attachment to! But ever since Laundry Day came out I just can't help oohing and ahhhhing at that candle every so often haha. It's something I'd buy in a heartbeat for my RL house. :D

But JA, for instance, also came with a HUGE amount of objects I love. Like these vases here (and actually quite a few of other things you see on these screenshots :D)
    HpnlwZR.png
    UC0c7Xo.png

q66USMZ.png

I'm just disproportionately fond of those candles xD That's why I said "the one B&B object", but hey, if you can't choose, don't choose! I'm mostly just curious to see what B&B stuff other people get excited about. Maybe I missed something really cool! :D

@SimTrippy I love your screenshots! That home is lovely. Gonna have to get JA one of these days, because I really like the art style.

As for my favorite B&B object, honestly, it's probably the yoga mat. Almost all my sims to yoga, even casually. I'm also really fond of the used counters and appliances that came with CL. I like starting my sims off with used furniture; feels more real that way.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
    @SimTrippy ah okay I didn't want to go and twist your thread or anything share threads are fun but they often end up as something else at least it seems ha. I had to think about it but I do use that candle from time to time it's very pretty but I forget decorations so often as I fall into routines there is always something 'new to me' to remember to use.

Yes! Love those vases, there are so many nice things in JA, in a lot of packs just the sort I am it makes me buy everything because when I do break routine I'm going to get to enjoy pretty much everything. Those tables and chairs and the couches too <3 a lot of things are nicer than they are given credit for. I'll have to look around...oh I could condense it and take a shot of a room or something.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited June 2018

HpnlwZR.png
    UC0c7Xo.png

q66USMZ.png

@SimTrippy I love your screenshots! That home is lovely. Gonna have to get JA one of these days, because I really like the art style.

As for my favorite B&B object, honestly, it's probably the yoga mat. Almost all my sims to yoga, even casually. I'm also really fond of the used counters and appliances that came with CL. I like starting my sims off with used furniture; feels more real that way.

Oooooh, thank you! :blush: It's actually one of my 2 favorite homes. This one here is the Deadgrass Discoveries lot with absolutely unchanged exterior walls, but a completely redone interior. I kind of like repurposing homes that way. I enjoy the challenge of turning lots into as many different things as possibe without making any major structural changes (I also do this with my rooms in RL xD). I actually made this one a restaurant first, and quite liked it then as well, but it's at its best now that it is a home. I feel happy each and every single time I open this lot. I would LOVE to live there, even if I say so myself :D

This is the second one:
    nMNQcHM.png

@RedDestiny92 don't worry you won't derail it by sharing more. I'm excited to see what other objects you like. :smiley:
  • Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I really love the two round dining tables that seat up to six chairs.
    35474701_1022529654563996_5135126906995212288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5cda7e03928b5f1eef6dc376e36767c1&oe=5BC123AE

I had no idea about these!
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member

HpnlwZR.png
    UC0c7Xo.png

q66USMZ.png

Oooooh, thank you! :blush: It's actually one of my 2 favorite homes. This one here is the Deadgrass Discoveries lot with absolutely unchanged exterior walls, but a completely redone interior. I kind of like repurposing homes that way. I enjoy the challenge of turning lots into as many different things as possibe without making any major structural changes (I also do this with my rooms in RL xD). I actually made this one a restaurant first, and quite liked it then as well, but it's at its best now that it is a home. I feel happy each and every single time I open this lot. I would LOVE to live there, even if I say so myself :D

This is the second one:
    nMNQcHM.png

@RedDestiny92 don't worry you won't derail it by sharing more. I'm excited to see what other objects you like. :smiley:

@SimTrippy I find it much easier in this version of the Sims to move room around more often. Instead of just moving to a new house whenever I get bored, I rearrange furniture and whole rooms sometimes. I have one family where every single time I play them, I end up changing something about their house.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
    Okay had too much fun...anyhoo threw together six rooms with things in them I really like plus flooring and such from different packs.
    28991431018_5fb1eae168_b.jpg
    41963364935_78d4bd3033_b.jpg
    27995359567_8f78caab16_b.jpg
    41053478840_48ace0dd56_b.jpg
    27995360077_b3324bb8c8_b.jpg
    27995359337_e5f43b3744_b.jpg
    Most is really used a lot but there are a couple things I just like that I sometimes forget to use....I probably over used those kitchen counters and tile lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited June 2018
    The light with the teddy bear that goes on the nightstand. From toddlers to vampires, that one always seems to show up.
    It's kind of like the yellow '73 Olds Delta 88 that shows up in all Sam Raimi's movies.

UPDATE: My main Sim didn't have it. But she's a kleptomaniac, so she stole one from another household.
    Post edited by TheLibrarySim on
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member
    The pillow seat from Toddler Stuff is probably my favorite item. I use it for all ages. I especially like to use it for teen rooms.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    I can't pick one, so here are top 5:
    1. The fridge from Parenthood (I especially love the red or minty green swatch)
    2. The shaggy rug from City Living
    3. the modern couch from Bowling Night
    4. the ottoman from City Living
    5. that one huge base game rug in pink-purple-blue swatch. I just love the color combination.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I love a lot of the bb items in TS4 but I most frequently use the BG candles from the Dia de los Muertos update and I simply cannot play a household without the yoga mat, for some reason.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    These BroHill black and white counters from Parenthood. Love them.

uZnxGzm.png
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    edited June 2018
    tumblr_paj0rc6rZu1v707rto3_r1_1280.png
    objects i appreciate.

eta; this looks like a child's garage sale lol.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I was just thinking about this yesterday. There are so many items I still have yet to use! Though I love clutter objects. They really seem to make a Sim's room feel like their room. I use a modern, sleek aesthetic pretty often- City Living, Fitness Stuff, Vintage Glamor, etc.