Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I would like to exchange 2 The Sims 2 UC codes for The Sims 4 Pack

ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
Hello all!

Namely, I have got 3 codes (!) for TS2 Ultimate Collection for free when I asked for them, in a way that's described on this thread. I redeemed one, so I have been left with 2 more, that I don't know to whom I can give.

However, I was thinking, if that's appropriate, to give them to someone who can give me back one The Sims 4 pack and doesn't want to (keep) try(ing) to get The Sims 2 with the way that's described. It could be any that I don't own.
I don't own any Expansion Pack, but I do own these: Laundry Day, Parenthood, Vintage Glamour, Dine Out, Movie Hangout, and Romantic garden. My number one pack that I would like to have is Get Together, but any would do.

Thank you in advance! :) (you can write here, or PM me)

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    ninaumi wrote: »
    Hello all!

Namely, I have got 3 codes (!) for TS2 Ultimate Collection for free when I asked for them, in a way that's described on this thread. I redeemed one, so I have been left with 2 more, that I don't know to whom I can give.

However, I was thinking, if that's appropriate, to give them to someone who can give me back one The Sims 4 pack and doesn't want to (keep) try(ing) to get The Sims 2 with the way that's described. It could be any that I don't own.
    I don't own any Expansion Pack, but I do own these: Laundry Day, Parenthood, Vintage Glamour, Dine Out, Movie Hangout, and Romantic garden. My number one pack that I would like to have is Get Together, but any would do.

Thank you in advance! :) (you can write here, or PM me)

The Sims 2 codes can be transferred to other people because it's EULA always said it could be transferred and sold etc. But I don't think TS4's EULA allows that free market sort of transferrer of licences anymore.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Alright, but how come there are constantly TS4 pack giveaways?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    out of curiosity, why do you have 3 codes in the first place?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    It's because I got them in the case email. I asked for one, of course, but they've sent me 3. I have no idea why. I was very surprised.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    ninaumi wrote: »
    Alright, but how come there are constantly TS4 pack giveaways?

That's a good point. But TS2UC didn't cost you anything and you are asking somone pay for TS4 and give you a 'code' give away inorder to swap for a TS2UC code. Maybe you would have better luck over in the TS4 section where someone does want to give away a code in exchange for TS2UC who doesn't already have it? Everyone in here is already playing. Or prefers TS2 and probably wouldn't buy TS4 even to give it away. But a few might.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    edited June 2018
    @Cinebar
    Alright. I didn't mean for them to pay for it, I meant if they had, by any chance, one to spare. (I know, silly)
    I apologize for acting greedy...
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I don't understand about TS2 UC codes... TS2 UC is given to an Origin Account and not a code to activate- as far as I've seen. So, you can't give a code for the UC. :confused:
    Well, I've got them as a code to activate.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    You're lucky, I've tried so many time but they won't give me the sims 2. :bawling:
  • smartichokesmartichoke Posts: 1 New Member
    Is this offer still open? I would love to do a trade!