Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If EA were to partner with another franchise to create a new pack,which one would you want the most?

Why do you hide inside these walls?

If EA were to partner with another franchise to create a new pack,which one would you want the most? 146 votes

A Pokemon pack with premade characters and stuff from Gens 1-7
4%
PlayerSinger2010MagdaleenailiekponiezRenSimmerTTNsimmerTerrahnortToz91 7 votes
Disney parks pack so you can create your own Disney parks
26%
Kita5399aprilroseVibsebandcampsquirrelsimgirl1010Nivyxmock68JoAnne65wrenstalesPandaSpiritCheekybitsorangehippogriffElizabethMctnb494SavvySimmieLatinaBunnySigzy05rjssimEnkiSchmidtmariah6194 38 votes
7-11/Quick Stop pack so you can make your own convieniace store. Includes slushy machine
10%
bjrocks14littlemissgogoboykinater18vikixcToreshinboShinzenForgottenPixelsFEDEXsfan11DoodlebeansKaronFunpuppy_sims345Light511sinsimmeraria_candyDreamCytcher 15 votes
Showbiz Pizza Place/Pizza Time Theater pack so you can create your own vintage pizzeria.Includes classic animatronics
7%
rudy8292SimGuruGrahamFroilrambahadoerNordicPhoenix22xharun789doedearChazzzyVanPelt81NoahDreamHoliday 11 votes
Five Nights At Freddy's pack-has pre-made characters and costumes from FNAF 1-6
1%
cchant86Bagoas77 2 votes
Star Wars pack
8%
luthienrisingSjofnPetarce123LiELFAgustín CornejokeylimepiesimsAuronoiChieftainFanPhoriaSimsfan99111EnderGamer87paradiseplanetAryaKhaleesiSERVERFRA 13 votes
Belle City Amusements pack so you can create your own carnival
17%
Yunaalexspoom13fadingaudiog01denswanalanmichael1sikasika18Serendipity38VampirebloodheartbixtersEmmaVaneayyitsmellmariajane216rhysbarrett8sahinjypeWrwurBooV7227MekoSharkOliiveSimscomicsforlifewx_lix 26 votes
Other(please specify)
23%
LeGardePourpreCabelle1863KlthfBeardedgeeksafersaviourtamisim3jcp011c2SailorCetiCAITLINX354the_greenplumbobdoogeriedopaminedroidSweet_Italyadele_katMovottiOldeseadoggeEliharbBreazonaLouise_G0325Le0Heart 34 votes

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited June 2018
    Star Wars pack
    First! I'd actually like a Disney pack but for CAS and fairytale gameplay not for a Disney park. So my #2 is Star Wars :) (Today, at least. Some other day, who knows?)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member
    Other(please specify)
    This probably going to be the #1 in the 'other' category: Harry Potter.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Elder Scrolls, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons... so many franchises I love!

Disney Park is more versatile, however, and can be used outside themed saves, too. I think I'd get the most out of that one.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Harry Potter so our sims could be wizards!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Something that would introduce a King Arthur/medieval theme and the capability to slay dragons, rescue fair maidens, and otherwise save the world. While Disney is a nice idea, building parks is way beyond the capabilities of the TS4 game engine. It can't even provide a decent neighborhood in a small village, let alone a sprawling theme park.
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    I love the idea of making my own park and taking my kids (including my toddlers) there so they can have a ball! It'll be so cute!
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Star Wars has already happened, and while I'd love for them to actually complete the set (coughs, we're still missing jedi robes and stormtrooper uniforms. Darth Vader needs his stormtroopers!!), I'm in a big Pokemon mood right now after catching like eighty Larvitars outdoors today, so I voted for that on impulse.

Come think of it though, more Star Wars stuff would be good. And actually plausible, because EA owns the rights to Star Wars games. And let's face it, people already make CC for Pokemon stuff anyway, as well as all these other franchises. Maybe.. maybe I should have voted Star Wars instead. Hrm.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited June 2018
    Disney, a Beauty and the Beast theme!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I was going to say that they already did Star Wars.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    This probably going to be the #1 in the 'other' category: Harry Potter.

YES!! I’d like an HP pack!!
    Disney could be nice too (including OUAT) !!
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Disneyland/Disney World would be wonderful to have. I'd hope it'd come with all the classic rides and attractions! Give me the Tower of Terror, the Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Journey into Imagination, themed parades etc. etc. I love theme parks so darn much, but I think they might be beyond the scope of the Sims.

Aside from that, I'd like to see the Sims partner with Marvel or DC. I know Disney owns Marvel, but there's definitely a different flavour to it. A Superhero pack with developed powers al la Vampires, and perhaps even active careers? I'd kill for that. Literally, if they'd include a supervillian track =P
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited June 2018
    Other(please specify)
    Dude, Harry Potter all the way. A cool magical castle to explore, making potions and flying on broomsticks. Witches and wizards for the win.

Stardew Valley would also be fun. Farming is a big request being made recently
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Harry potter would be cool but I would also like to see some anime get love such as Naruto :)
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited July 2018
    Other(please specify)
    A great Farm pack reminiscent of Harvest Moon ^_^
    Cute little animals that can be groomed and entered into competitions, cute festivals like Pot Lucks where you can add an ingredient to the pot, crop competitions, best animal product competition (cheese, yogurt, ice cream etc). Also Farmer's markets and other nice farm-y things. Emphasis should be put on animals though, since we can already farm with crops. Just add some new crops and things to do with them, like canning, making jams/preserves and making juice (fruit juice or health juice. Nectar making might be more appropriate in a Venice-style holiday pack).

Also Harry Potter, obviously :) I would looooooooooooooove seriously awesome wizards.
  • sinsimmersinsimmer Posts: 40 Member
    7-11/Quick Stop pack so you can make your own convieniace store. Includes slushy machine
    I think owning a convenience store would be cool, I think they should add more types of businesses and jobs into the game.
  • aria_candyaria_candy Posts: 9 New Member
    Convenience stores would be cool and seems like it'd add a bit more fun to the game
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Theme parks would be cool (and may provide some fun challenges). :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Ready Player One. So we could get that 80's stuff pack already.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Showbiz Pizza Place/Pizza Time Theater pack so you can create your own vintage pizzeria.Includes classic animatronics
    Showbiz Pizza

Would love to have toddler sims traumatized by the Rock-Afire Explosion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbnN6QmdrH4

• DoodlebeansDoodlebeans Posts: 75 Member
    The idea of a convenience store to me sounds really fun. I'd splurge all the candy... Imagine the brain freeze moodlets!
    FFRnSKf.png?3

id - simsofbutter
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited July 2018
    IKEA. Again.
    It has some very nice Scandinavian-style furniture, which is super common around here, because I literally live in that part of the world. Most of the current furniture in the game just feels too American?? I tried to build my irl house the other day, and lamented the lack of modern, basic-looking furniture. So an Ikea stuff pack would be nice.

Sure, it's not a franchise, but they've done brands before too. H&M is another example they did for The Sims 2.

Anyway I wish I could edit my vote.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited July 2018
    Disney, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, GOT, Outlander.....and yes IKEA and H&M or Zara could be nice too. Also I like the idea of a 7-11.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Bring back the iconic IKEA Stuff Pack from Sims 2!
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    The idea of a Show Biz pizza could be fun if you could also take your toddlers, but honestly why even ponder more when so many don't work as is
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Other. Marvel or DC. Superheroes galore! and OMG @Dianesims, LOTR yes! Also the IKEA pack like @Magdaleena said, though I would think that could just be a stuff pack. . though a pack is a pack, right?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.