Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: The Sims 4 Seasons stream

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers,

As you may have heard SimGurus will be live streaming The Sims 4 Season Expansion Pack on TheSimsTwitch channel!!!

The stream will go live Friday, June 15th, 11am PDT (find out what time it is for you and set a reminder HERE)

Once the Live Stream is well...Live you can also watch it here on the forum!

Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I cant wait ! One more hour ! One more week!!!
    Happy Simming!♥
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Not sure if I'll watch live or catch the video later -- have to leave before it's over to grocery shop and other errands.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I'll have to watch the replay later, ive got errands to run this afternoon. Or, i might just check up on the maxis/guru info thread for the basic info there and save discovering gameplay for when i actually get the pack. Hmmm, not sure i can keep myself in the dark that long though
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Grrr I thought it was an hour earlier than it actually is... Darn time zones.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Was gonna vacuum my laptop tonight, which would have meant missing the stream, but I'm not feeling well and the house it too warm for vacuuming so I'll get to watch it live. :)
    My own fault really; in hot weather I know I need to vacuum in the morning before the house heats up but I forgot.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Can't wait for 7:00pm... only 40 mins left
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,321 Member
    Can you at least let us know the age group for the scouts?
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Well, how else am I meant to know what the only good parts of the EP are other than watching this? I know Gamechangers won't tell me what I should be cynical about.

*is still deeply suspicious*
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    I want at least some surprises. I've a feeling a bloody long 2 hour livestream will spoil literally everything.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Are we there yet? :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Yesss I'll be home exactly when it starts :)

Lemme buy popcorn real quick.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Got a huuuuge bag of candy and getting my tea ready!! Also, my SO is reading books for the kiddo. This is going to be so good :)
    Ten minutes to go!
  • loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    I'm so happy, the timing is perfect for me! I will actually get to watch it in full. :smiley:
    I need to think of the questions I would like to ask...
    Btw if someone has a question they want me to ask on twitch, I'd be happy to :)
    IHHH!! It's getting started sooon :smiley: I got audio no. So excited!!
    loutredor wrote: »
    I'm so happy, the timing is perfect for me! I will actually get to watch it in full. :smiley:
    I need to think of the questions I would like to ask...
    Btw if someone has a question they want me to ask on twitch, I'd be happy to :)

I have a question. Can we or can we not make seasons 3 weeks long? and if not, why not?
    I would be so grateful if you asked this. :)
  • loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    Ok I'll try @BabySquare :)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I am so excited. I woke up super early, like hours before and tired; but I wanted to make sure I get every done and not miss the live stream.
  • VieraRedMageVieraRedMage Posts: 42 Member
    Man, I remember getting pumped for The Sims 2 Seasons back in the day, something like...12 years ago. (Has it really been that long?) We didn't have streaming video back then (the world ran on archaic dial-up internet speeds & Youtube was barely a year old), so this is actually a first for me. What a world of difference.

I absolutely adored The Sims 2 (Seasons most of all) and I never got into TS3, so I'm really excited to see the TS4 take on Seasons. *confetti*

tumblr_mbie5eqlRn1qb67tjo1_250.gif

Yay for CAS. Really like being able to choose what my sim is going to wear during heatwaves and when it is freezing.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2018
    Yay for CAS. Really like being able to choose what my sim is going to wear during heatwaves and when it is freezing.

Always great to be able to dress weather appropriate. :smiley:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    I want to see the gameplay, getting a bit bored of cas.
    "We will get back to that"....

No you won't ;) no way they will be able to show off everything.