Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two bedroom house?

Can anyone built me a two bedroom house? One of the rooms need to have two girl toddlers bed in. The house needs to be no more than 23,000. The lot they are on is 40 x 30. Would anyone be able to do me a house? I would be really grateful if someone would..
4Wv5dIG.jpg

Comments

• jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    I would love to if you tell me more. Do you like it to be modern or more traditional? A two-storey or a bungalow?
    And should the prize of the lot be included in the 23.000? Or can it be extra?
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited June 2018
    I just made that. I'm not a great builder and it's nothing fancy, but feel free to use it if you'd like.
    2wd3mue.png
    j16cty.jpg
    zt90fo.png
    edited June 2018
    Meanwhile I built something for you. I hope you like it.

Gallery Download: A Quaint Suburban Start

It is under 20.000k and basegame only (I don't know which packs you own).

ODPfSCj.png

8FCfi1e.png
    Post edited by jhgkjhgkjh on
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    OMG! Thank you both for these houses, I actually am spoilt for choice now!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
    jhgkjhgkjh wrote: »
    Meanwhile I built something for you. I hope you like it.

Gallery Download: A Quaint Suburban Start

It is under 20.000k and basegame only (I don't know which packs you own).

ODPfSCj.png

8FCfi1e.png

It looks so cute !! You sure are better at building than I am !
    Thanks, @Dianesims and @xxnearlyperfectx!

Dianesims, I really like your house! You managed a Two storey on that tight budget! And you sure are the better player, because I hardly ever play, all I do is building building building... and again building. :)
    Maya Angelou

Thank you ! I like these houses, maybe it's because I live in France so I don't see houses like that everyday, but I find them really cool.
    I build and play. I share some builds on the gallery, my name there is Dianed485.
    I like that you didn't just made the house, you also made a lovely terrain around it, that I'm not very good at lol
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Thank you ! I like these houses, maybe it's because I live in France so I don't see houses like that everyday, but I find them really cool.
    I build and play. I share some builds on the gallery, my name there is Dianed485.
    I like that you didn't just made the house, you also made a lovely terrain around it, that I'm not very good at lol

I will follow you next time I log in. :)
    Maya Angelou

• xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    jhgkjhgkjh wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »

I will follow you next time I log in. :)

is your name the same?
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
    No, it is kjhgkjgkjhgk on the gallery.
    Maya Angelou