Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else remake pre-mades and not delete them?

LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
Some of them I do like the look of them, but were in need of a serious makeover.

Especially the ones I see so often. Summer Holiday being the biggest one and wanting to be best friends.
Didn't care for the wide eyed look of hers and heavy eyeshadow. So this is a before and after.
w9T0uLy.png
mj9Dis8.png
Thought I'd go for a little lighter make up for her and get rid of that blue eyeshadow because augh that and have her keep her braid, but have it pulled to the side instead. Only thing genetic wise I messed with was just lowering her eyelid a bit because that girl looks like she can see into the future.

OHeJvR7.png
Kept her outfit simple. She's wearing some sneakers though you can't see it to still keep a casual, but kept some of that blue for her in her outfit.

Remade Zoey Patel a bit because I hated that hairstyle she had since it just melted all on her and her everyday outfit.
TUNGtwz.png

Same with her formal outfit. That jumpter with the faded bottoms? D: That's not all that formal or nice on her. Though she deserved a way better outfit than that since she seemed like a pretty outgoing sim.

WMAYTDk.png
5vJrxmT.png

Comments

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I do. I have a set of made over pre-mades that I usually will replace townies with in new saves. They're all done up in in-game content (with the exception of things that don't leave them naked when CC is removed like default eyes and skin details) so that if/when I removed CC I can still use them.

However in a current save I didn't bother to replace anyone so I've been making over sims that my sim runs into and become important to her story. Because it's in one specific save I've been using CC on them.

The sim I'm playing in this save is a Barbie sim (I'm doing a Perfect Sim Challenge with her) so I've making up everyone a bit more Extra then I probably would for a normal save.

Thus far I've made over Luna Villareal who is Barbie's BFF
    idRLf2Lh.png
    VD4UAsih.png
    643YNnhh.png
    I made some actual structural changes to Luna I gave her different eyebrows and I widened her eyes a bit because I don't like small squinty eyes. Other then that it's all cosmetic, new hair & skin details.

and Cassandra Goth who is another one of Barbie's friends (and probably a potential love interest down the road)
    5pF4KzEh.png
    hnEz3d2h.png
    Y7iEbkuh.png
    Cass didn't get any structural changes done to her. But did get some skin details.

I've also made over Bella but I didn't grab any screencaps of her yet. I'm not sure who else I'm planning on making over in this ones. I've done a couple of randomly spawned townies but they don't really count for this discussion. Probably will make over Hugo Villareal because he needs it but beyond that I guess I'll wait and see what I'm inspired to do.

~ ~ ~
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2018
    There were just a few that I liked enough to remake instead of delete, but at that point I just decided to give them new names as well. By now I basically don't even consider them premades anymore :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I don't think I've deleted premades before. I try to incorporate them all in some way but that's easier for some sims than it is for others. Some hairstyle and outfit swaps usually do the trick for me but only the ones I really love make into my legacy family.
    6riwm5.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Love your makeovers!
    I don't usually change the premades in my game, I have this nagging feeling in me that's it's wrong to change them because that's how they were created so I leave them be. :D I never delete the premades, they make the game more interesting for me.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    @3KNPen Oooh nice. I re-did Luna in the game too when she had aged up figured I'd give her more of a sophsicated look so she wasn't still looking like a preppy teen. (Gotta find the image) I like Cassandra's outfit. Dark and Casual.

Cassandra aged up in game for me so I gave her a makeover as well too along with Bella.
    OwwvYq1.png

Thought it looked real nice along with getting rid of childish pigtails.

ufzqCG4.png

Bella just needed a more sophisticated look. Usually delete the Goth's from game, but wanted to rework them a bit. No more tight dress wearing mom's looking like that very young trophy wife.
    5vJrxmT.png
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Love your makeovers!
    I don't usually change the premades in my game, I have this nagging feeling in me that's it's wrong to change them because that's how they were created so I leave them be. :D I never delete the premades, they make the game more interesting for me.

Thanks. Usually always depends if certain pre-mades didn't annoy me or just randomly stalking me. Pft. I tend to keep most of them.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm liking these Cassandra Goth makeovers. Personally, I remade her to look a lot more like her mother and less like a gawky thirteen year-old.
    So_Money wrote: »
    I'm liking these Cassandra Goth makeovers. Personally, I remade her to look a lot more like her mother and less like a gawky thirteen year-old.

I figured she always looked more on the young side due to how thin she is. It was a challenge finding clothing that flattered her figure.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    I have a starter save with all the premades made over for when I feel like starting a new save with them.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited June 2018
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    So_Money wrote: »

I figured she always looked more on the young side due to how thin she is. It was a challenge finding clothing that flattered her figure.

I aged her up to an adult, cloned Bella's body, then aged her back down to a teen. Then I gave her a more "edgy" style. I figure she'd have a bit of a rebellious streak in her, given her strange family.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I do all the time Here is Max Villareal after he aged up. I have done a "respectable" look for Max as well. He is talking with my Sim Damian.

zEwAPBd.png

Joaquin Le Chien who is always trying run game on my Sim Victoria Van Helsing. I love this Sim can't stand how he looks in the game. He is NOT ugly just has very poor fashion sense even though he lives with Mr Romero who is part of Paragon. I can't believe Mr Romero allows him out of the house dressed in some of the things he wears. I thought it was Paragon's mission to beautify the world, burn all the ugly clothes in the world and ban anyone lacking style from leaving the house until something suitable is found in that sim's closet. I thought they all had the Sims equivalent of Stacy London and Clinton Kelly from What Not To Wear at the touch of a button for fashion emergencies.

3vPodkX.png

yruCRp7.png

AkrmWgc.png

zrrBR1r.png

Moran Frye, She is a member of the Renegades and I make her look the part more thanks to a few modders creations.

TgVhDUb.png

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    I LOVE giving the premades makeovers. I have a total of 3 saves currently that have my makeovers in them. I’m not above using fulleditmode to tweak some of the crazier features into more suitable ones.

One save is select premades kept for my Timewarp save, which also had a bunch of sims I made from TS2 and TS3. One save is just a pure makeover save. All the families are there, just prettified. And then there is my Family Life save, which has almost all the premades paired off with someone and their children. Travis Scott and Liberty makes some really pretty babies for the record.

I’ll try to come back and share some screenshots when I’m able to.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Wow, is the yellow dress form Zoe ingame or is it cc? It's so pretty! @LadyKyn
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    edited June 2018
    Busufu wrote: »
    Wow, is the yellow dress form Zoe ingame or is it cc? It's so pretty! @LadyKyn

It's actually a CC maxis match dress. Looks like it could be part of the game couldn't it? If you like it I can go lookin' to see who made it in the tray importer I can't quite remember. Dress is like ten times better than that very plain yellow dress she had for party wear. :tongue:

@drakharis Didn't recognize Morgan there. :O I really like her outfit. It's kickin'~
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Thanks for the info! No that's ok, I play without cc :).
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    I only ever change premades if I marry them into my family, but otherwise I don't bother with them too much, so I leave them alone. Usually I play multiple generations so they all die out eventually anyway :D
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    06-14-18_11-38-52_AM.png
    Current make over of Nancy Langraab.

06-15-18_7-57-52_AM.png
    Urlike Faust
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Another set of makeovers I've done. The Roomies this time. These are from my saved versions so there's no CC on them except for skin details. I don't as a normal rule like to make over the pre-mades too much so I don't change much structurally but if I can remember correctly I tweaked J's mouth and eyes when I re-made him.

i5OHh4Ph.png
    9OsGPQUh.png
    J Huntington III

WF5Pue7h.png
    Zoe Patel

bTuzuUlh.png
    Gavin Richards

uxf61TOh.png
    Mitchell Kalani

~ ~ ~
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I haven't really made over the premades as they are. I have however advanced them 10 years and made them over, gave them families, pets, homes, etc - which you can read in this thread (it's also downloadable as a complete save).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I always put those wardrobes into the night clubs and coffee shops even the restaurant. so when my sim is out and about and I see a premade or a townie that needs a make over I get them to do it. some run off before I get a chance. lol. I've had a few after coming out, they look down at their new clothes and cry lol. my game generates a lot of white people, so I always go and upload those I like download and change their skin colours, I like a variety of skin colours in my game.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I never delete premades. I love them and their stories that I can build off of. I have pics of make overs that I will post later.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I tend to ignore the premades, other than occasionally swiping one of the ladies to provide a wife (once relationship is good enough) for one of my sims. A few exceptions to that are Cassandra Goth (2x) setting up on her own - one as normal other as vampire, and trying Eliza Pancakes after she threw hubby out for cheating on her. That on was a couple of years ago, not done much as she's such a depressing bore.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited June 2018
    I like to give the premades makeovers from time to time, I dug up a few old pics.
    40295916172_164265f4be_b.jpg
    Eliza and Bob Pancakes...took a whole bunch of pics he worked for that bod ha.
    37184441361_dd205b52ef_b.jpg
    Eliza again but with the alien that stole her from Bob on their wedding night...literally.
    36798153801_fae5b02e47_b.jpg
    Ulrike Faust...she hates him by the look on her face as she was one of his baby mamas but she didn't hate him that much.
    24331045257_2f03179ee1_b.jpg
    Candy Behr and Don Lothario out with his daughter with Jade.
    38531357320_81a3275f45_b.jpg
    Darling Walsh and Paolo Rocco I think his name is...she was just denying his wish to be official.
    38531366640_0e4a44b479_b.jpg
    And Salim Benali preparing meals for his girlfriend's children...that she had by cheating on her husband with Victor Feng.

Ah fun times.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    edited June 2018
    mmt3363 wrote: »
    I LOVE giving the premades makeovers. I have a total of 3 saves currently that have my makeovers in them. I’m not above using fulleditmode to tweak some of the crazier features into more suitable ones.

One save is select premades kept for my Timewarp save, which also had a bunch of sims I made from TS2 and TS3. One save is just a pure makeover save. All the families are there, just prettified. And then there is my Family Life save, which has almost all the premades paired off with someone and their children. Travis Scott and Liberty makes some really pretty babies for the record.

I’ll try to come back and share some screenshots when I’m able to.

My Extreme Makeovers: Sims Edition

Cassandra Goth

Hroepv5.png

Bella and Mortimer Goth
    z26zFEM.png

Travis Scott

758gleT.png

Who is married to Liberty (Lee) Scott. They have two children, Lindsey and Cole.

PdiHwoe.png

Q3e1lKZ.png

CAK9Yyz.png

Johnathon Landgraab (stage name Johnny Zest) and his husband, Diego Lobo.

MCAjDeZ.png

QHE5rbi.png

The whole Landgraab clan in My Timewarp save: (from left to right) Madeline, in game born little sister, Geoffrey, Johnathan, Nancy, and Malcolm.

NpwBF2R.png

Johnathan and Diego have a daughter, Rosalie.

v4QctXA.png

And a pup named David Bowie.

T8WMd6q.png

Catarina Lynx

lC0TaNY.png

9EHQckY.png

Yuki Behr

48KPTIs.png

Dina Caliente, married to the brother of Bella Goth in my Timewarp save, Michael Bachelor.
    They have two children as well, Ellie and her new baby brother Ezra.

ijFVJWH.png

W6bEMQR.png

cbfWtW1.png

Dina and her sister, Nina.

F5Dsejp.png

Raj Rasoya

Jtd6tn3.png

Penny Pizzazz

PcWhtRc.png

7Rwevmo.png

Caleb and Lilith Vatore

6QMv4cS.png

iIB0rnn.png

JuzlweH.png

reyFQEB.png

9Go5gvM.png

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I like the pre-mades and love to play with them. I even recreated pre-made Sims from other iterations, i.e. TS2 and TS3, so I can continue their stories.
    I re-created several families from TS2:
    - Pleasant
    - Monty
    - Capp
    - Greenman (only part of the family)
    - Traveller (Tina only)
    - Gavigan
    - Langerak
    - Roth
    - Burb
    - Broke

and from TS3:
    - Vanderburg
    - Alto
    - Bachelor
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS