Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Converting Heirloom Tokens

I'm at a point where I think I have all the bronze heirlooms (there are no locked traits anymore) but I still have leftover green tokens.

I was hoping I'd still be able to buy duplicate bronze heirlooms with green tokens from the shop in order to sell them for 4 blue tokens and slowly churn my way to getting all the silver heirlooms, and then repeat this process to work on all the gold heirlooms.

It occurs to me though that I've never seen purchasable duplicates during my time playing and that this might not be possible. It's been 4 days since I unlocked the last bronze heirloom and since then, my shop only offers silver and gold ones.

Is there any way to convert the green tokens into blue ones, or will you make it possible to purchase duplicate heirlooms? These tokens are useless to me now. :(
D2vFwMN.jpg
My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison

Comments

• ZrielZriel Posts: 1 New Member
    I have the exact same problem. Since getting all the 1 star traits I have never seen one I can buy with the green tickets again.
  • SpaceylintzSpaceylintz Posts: 3 New Member
    I came on to the forum to find out about this. I have 150 green heirloom tickets, and won so many in the recent event, but they're useless. It's the same with xp, I'm at level 40, and keep getting xp points on my daily log in, or for completing tasks, but because I'm at the maximum, I don't get anything.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    I came on to the forum to find out about this. I have 150 green heirloom tickets, and won so many in the recent event, but they're useless. It's the same with xp, I'm at level 40, and keep getting xp points on my daily log in, or for completing tasks, but because I'm at the maximum, I don't get anything.

I am just hoping they enable some kind of conversion so I keep collecting them.

As for exp from daily log in, I complete the to do list anyway for the free cupcake. Vital during the events!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Yep, I've notice this too. Had a similar plan to the OP.

Have 87 green heirloom tokens atm, so I could have bought myself a couple of spares and sold for blues... If they had appeared in the shop.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Yep, I've notice this too. Had a similar plan to the OP.

Have 87 green heirloom tokens atm, so I could have bought myself a couple of spares and sold for blues... If they had appeared in the shop.

I have 115 green tokens right now and I keep doing the family events when they pop up because they're quick and I'm hoping they change how the currency works eventually. I figure they will because more and more people will have an abundance of them and it's a simple change to enable trading currency.

A few weeks ago they enabled a temporary option to trade blue house tokens for gold. Perhaps they'll do the same for heirloom tokens?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    So glad they’ve revamped the heirloom system! I was able to spend all my stock piled tokens.

Only thing I’ve noticed now is that the duplicate gold heirloom I had gave blue tokens instead of purple. What kind of token gives purple now?
    D2vFwMN.jpg