Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

chat room sims 4

Comments

• Options
    DukeNinjaDukeNinja Posts: 2 New Member
    Along the same line, does anyone know if there is an auto-save option available?
  • Options
    mnmpretzelmnmpretzel Posts: 15 Member
    @AlexandraKathryn I added you, feel free to message me :)
  • Options
    shortiflowersshortiflowers Posts: 17 Member
    Anyone, feel free to add me on Origin. I have added those who had their names already in the thread. I'm Natashleigh.
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    edited June 2017
    Don't add meh, you can't add meh. This ain't mah name on origin... :rage:>:) Raaaawr!!!
  • Options
    bugsebugse Posts: 1 New Member
    i edited the hospital but just changed the colours of the rooms and objects. after that when i diagnosed the patients (guaranteed diagnosis) i can't treat them. it says "there are no currently available objects present to perform this interaction" what can i do to fix this?
  • Options
    Anna_mrsAnna_mrs Posts: 1 New Member
    hey I search friends :smile:
  • Options
    RilexTMRilexTM Posts: 1 New Member
    I love The Sims 4! I’m actually making a new website about it where people can post their own mods and content! I’m talking no cost, and heaps of views. I advertise the users website or online pages too. sim4site.wordpress.com
  • Options
    ridgeviewkid24ridgeviewkid24 Posts: 1 New Member
    Come check my Instagram made my own Pitbull breed and doing a kennel my instagram is @ exquisitebulls come check me out
  • Options
    MaddiekittehMaddiekitteh Posts: 1 New Member
    > @stacySimFan said:
    > is there any way to chat with other sims players on the sims 4 ?

Yes there is, if you look it up
  • Options
    hotsimmerbabehotsimmerbabe Posts: 1 New Member
    Looking for friends to chat with and play sims 4! my game name is kpopfangirl1
  • Options
    MyahdMyahd Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone please help me? My sims hasn't been working for a while, every time i try to open it it just says "sims is already running" but its not so i don't know how to fix it....
  • Options
    spntrash67simmerspntrash67simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    > @DukeNinja said:
    > Small sobbing rant...spent eight hours delightfully killing a day with the sims. Opened up all hidden lots, found very rare collectibles and got my sim to the top of their career. Just before saving, computer goes dead. Going to cry in the corner now and get over it. Darn-it!

That's happened to me to it happens to the best of us
  • Options
    spntrash67simmerspntrash67simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey everyone im looking for friends on sims you can add me on origin my name is hopeyatthedisco6 anyone can add me :smiley:
  • Options
    Laylag55Laylag55 Posts: 1 New Member
    If anyone wants to chat with a fellow sim lover. My origin username is Laylag55 :p
  • Options
    ROSEBUDALYROSEBUDALY Posts: 17 New Member
    Hi all!
    Would love to chat, please add me: ROSEBUDALY

:) :) :)
  • Options
    greeneyedcatgreeneyedcat Posts: 1 New Member
    I just spent half an hour trying to figure out which of the mods I removed a couple weeks ago was breaking my game, all to find out that all of them work fine so the game was at fault. I'm don't know whether to be angry or relieved. :#
  • Options
    hagardnerhagardner Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey! I'm new on here and I don't play Sims but I need people who do to fill out a survey for me. https: //goo.gl/forms/pzzS8iM9p0VE64nT2
  • Options
    Hey! I'm new on here and I don't play Sims but I need people who do to fill out a survey for me. https: //goo.gl/forms/pzzS8iM9p0VE64nT2
    It won't let me post a link so i put spaces between https: and the rest. Delete these spaces for it to work. I really appreciate whoever can take a couple minutes to fill it out for me, its for a school project.
  • Options
    It won't let me post a link so i put spaces between https: and the rest. Delete these spaces for it to work. I really appreciate whoever can take a couple minutes to fill it out for me, its for a school project.
  • Options
    ramenxsimsramenxsims Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! So basically, I want to get a expansion pack and I don't know which one to get! I'd like Get Famous or City Living but I just can't decide! I really want Get Famous but at the same time, I really want City Living, which one shall I get?
  • Options
    jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    hi!! idk if it's an appropriate place to ask, but since i'm still a new member i'm gonna do this here: i'm in a process of moving my whole desktop to the new one and i want to change my the sims 4 language to english (it's polish, currently) and i'm worried that all my saves will be destroyed because of that. am i right to worry or it doesn't affect anything??? thanks in advance!! xo
    yikes!
  • Options
    jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    > @ramenxsims said:
    > Hi! So basically, I want to get a expansion pack and I don't know which one to get! I'd like Get Famous or City Living but I just can't decide! I really want Get Famous but at the same time, I really want City Living, which one shall I get?

city living is cool mostly because of flats but get famous gives you so much thhings to do so ig i would choose get famous??? i don't own it yet but i do own city living so
    yikes!
  • Options
    HelloooooHellooooo Posts: 1 New Member
    någon svensk inne som kan hjälpa mig
  • Options
    anybodybutme54anybodybutme54 Posts: 1 New Member
    if anyone wants to chat, origin id is: aingeal54
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top