Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    @CathyTea I'm stuck again. xD I'm pretty sure I put until the 15th for my poll but I can't figure out where it says the end date now that the vote is live.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    @CathyTea I'm stuck again. xD I'm pretty sure I put until the 15th for my poll but I can't figure out where it says the end date now that the vote is live.

i haven't wrote in days. whats weird is my readers went up.
  • Options

why the 15th.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

@Shadami Do you want help?
  • Options
    i was just charged for seasons.
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Karilan wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Seasons Gameplay Trailer is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9mN_Hv4RM

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

@Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

I REALLY hope they've added slow dancing, or any kind of couples dancing.

YESSS! I miss the slow dancing from sims 3

I want "scope room"! :)

Yes, please! It can mess up your dream couples so nicely! :lol: Back in TS2 times, I was always like, I can imagine X with him or him, until X scoped the room and ended up with a girl! I miss learning about this aspect of my sims in TS4.
  • Options
    I would love help. I haven't messed with the guide you gave me about polls yet other than clicking that button and being confused that it wasn't like a "add poll" but it popped up with a text box. xD

I had grabbed the poll directly from the polldaddy website and embed it into the post cause it was easier that way for my non tech brain. But now I can't remember what date I put and how to figure it out to warn people. xD

@friendsfan367 I'm pretty sure I put 10 days on the poll just to give people time to vote since I know my 7sins story isn't read by many yet. :3
  • Options
    I would love help. I haven't messed with the guide you gave me about polls yet other than clicking that button and being confused that it wasn't like a "add poll" but it popped up with a text box. xD

I had grabbed the poll directly from the polldaddy website and embed it into the post cause it was easier that way for my non tech brain. But now I can't remember what date I put and how to figure it out to warn people. xD

@friendsfan367 I'm pretty sure I put 10 days on the poll just to give people time to vote since I know my 7sins story isn't read by many yet. :3

cool. i'm reading a little just not a lot.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

@Shadami Go to the poll menu. (It's your website page and then /wp-admin/admin.php?page=polls ) Below the poll, it has a creation date, you'll need that. Then hover over it and click edit (you're not editing it...). Then just look and see which option you picked and work it out from it's creation date.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Bugsie2016 I've got to be blind. I see Question and answer spots, the Save options ( multiple choice, sharing, allow other answers, and randomize answer order ), results display options, repeat voting options, poll style, and comments option. Nothing about the closing options which i remember doing when i made the poll.
    I am so confused. xD

I appreciate even a little being read. thanks @friendsfan367 <3
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Bugsie2016 I've got to be blind. I see Question and answer spots, the Save options ( multiple choice, sharing, allow other answers, and randomize answer order ), results display options, repeat voting options, poll style, and comments option. Nothing about the closing options which i remember doing when i made the poll.
    I am so confused. xD

I appreciate even a little being read. thanks @friendsfan367 <3

@Shadami
    Edit: Be right back...you did it differently to me.
  • Options
    @Shadami Go to the Polldaddy website. Click 'Design Poll', you should be able to find out what date you put in. :) It's under advanced settings.
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Oh my god! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Spammers are just silly. ignore them <3

ISBI 3.12 is out
    I'm thinking I want to do some more interview, mood panels, closer looks at the character sheets for my ISBI household. But it's an ISBI so I can't check stats and such. Should I wait until they're young adults and moving out to do so?
    Probably right?

@simscognito New part :D

Thanks again @Shadami . :D
  • Options
    There's probably going to be quite a few parts coming up soon. I have until 3.17 set up with screenshots though not 100 percent edited yet
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Oh my god! Thank you!!!

No problem. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2018

ISBI 3.12 is out
    I'm thinking I want to do some more interview, mood panels, closer looks at the character sheets for my ISBI household. But it's an ISBI so I can't check stats and such. Should I wait until they're young adults and moving out to do so?
    Probably right?

Hope you're having a good morning, @simscognito
  • Options

ISBI 3.12 is out
    Probably right?

@Bugsie2016 yeah. I'm good. Glad I released my chapter last night. meant I'm having a wonderful lie in. :blush:

How are you?
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I think I woke up earlier...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    I think I woke up earlier...

How early did you wake up @Shadyboop ?
  • Options
    edited June 2018

ISBI 3.12 is out
    Probably right?

@Bugsie2016 yeah. I'm good. Glad I released my chapter last night. meant I'm having a wonderful lie in. :blush:

How are you?

Good. Working on PTLT. I have the chapter written so it's pose searching time. :)
  • Options

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

@Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

Yes, please! It can mess up your dream couples so nicely! :lol: Back in TS2 times, I was always like, I can imagine X with him or him, until X scoped the room and ended up with a girl! I miss learning about this aspect of my sims in TS4.

This was a thing? They could choose on site who they wanted to flirt with? That's so cool!
  • Options

This was a thing? They could choose on site who they wanted to flirt with? That's so cool!

Yeah, I had no idea about this either and I used to play sims 2.
  • Options

Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

I keep getting notifications that you're tagging me. I think it's 'cause I got tagged in something that was quoted. :lol: If anyone needs me...working on PTLT. Took a youtube break (like a coffee/tea break but with youtube)
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

I keep getting notifications that you're tagging me. I think it's 'cause I got tagged in something that was quoted. :lol: If anyone needs me...working on PTLT. Took a youtube break (like a coffee/tea break but with youtube)

Sorry @Bugsie2016 . Hope your PTLT is going well. :) Can't wait for the next chapter. XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top