Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm really in love with the name Alex as well. When I'm like derrrr what to name character I seem to default to Alex.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    I made a new sig :#

Can't wait to start writing season 2!

Ahh it looks awesome @Acarb90 . I see everyone's had a makeover. XD

Yes they did :p .........and two new faces!

I can't wait to start writing this one:
    06-05-18_12-19DF-17AM_zps5d7okocg.png<3<3<3<3

Not another Alex! :D
    I'm kidding. He looks cool. I wonder what drama he's gonna be involved in? XD

I swear I didn't take that name from FoF! It happens to be my name and I've always liked it xD
    one word: FRANKIE

Hehe, nah. I didn't think you did. XD
    Alex is a wonderful name. Ahh I'm so jealous. :D
    I've always wanted to be called Alex. It's one of those few gender neutral names.
    So he's associated with Frankie somehow? Hmm...

I'm going to though for my #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition. I'm think when Cognito Sims enters the story. He can have a child and name him... Alex! :grimace:

I swear I didn't take that name from FoF! It happens to be my name and I've always liked it xD

I've always wanted to be called Alex. It's one of those few gender neutral names.

I'm going to though for my #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition. I'm think when Cognito Sims enters the story. He can have a child and name him... Alex! :grimace:

or halex

mc updated btw

So excited you had to quote it 3x! :grimace:

or halex

mc updated btw

So excited you had to quote it 3x! :grimace:

the quotes stick so i have too. makes legacy face.

no update again. adrien hit on rylan. its actually the first time in 2 years i thought ewwwwwwwwwww gross. it was spontaneous.
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I'm really in love with the name Alex as well. When I'm like derrrr what to name character I seem to default to Alex.

Its the best name :wink:

I usually go for unique names. Also i give all my characters ethnicities/nationalities(always get those 2 mixed up) and then i search names in google.
    For example:
    Italian girl names,etc..

Im odd :confounded:
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Shadami wrote: »

Its the best name :wink:

I usually go for unique names. Also i give all my characters ethnicities/nationalities(always get those 2 mixed up) and then i search names in google.
    For example:
    Italian girl names,etc..

Im odd :confounded:

I have to agree because it's the name of one of my favourite characters of mine. Surprisingly, 'Alex' or well, the other variant that's Xand's full name fits in with ancient greek naming theme for PTLT. :lol: Literally chose it to give everyone a name they could actually read. :joy:

You're not odd...I have a list of ancient greek names. Or if I don't like any and I'm talking to MrsRacooney while making them, I ask her to name them (most times she says yes). So, she gives me one off her list. xD
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Oops, I forget sometimes when I have Chapters Scheduled, My first chapter in Generation 3 of my legacy is up! Week Eighteen

You guys would find it crazy that I have all the way up to week twenty-two scheduled already. ._. I like to get a real good amount before I start working on my other stories or else I fear I might end up neglecting my legacy and I am determined to actually finish this one through!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes yesterday! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Hey everyone, popping in to say hi complete with a fresh shiny new username (formerly AuroraLockwood) :grin: (I'd been considering changing it for a bit).

In good news my Mom is doing better with her foot. Still healing but she can actually put some weight on it now so she is gaining some of her mobility back.

Also means I get to worry a little less so I'm planning on getting back to sims writing soon :smiley:

@CathyTea Can you please update my front page listing since I'm no longer AuroraLockwood.
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    hmm... I'm not listed yet huh...?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Cathy's really busy lately so she might not be able to list it until she's not quite as busy
    6adMCGP.gif
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Harvey meets another patient...

I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited June 2018
    @CathyTea hey guys if someone told you that a person was trying to create holidays based on my Anneorine Religion goddess roles. for the new Seasons EP would you get what I meant?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Hiya ! I'm happy to list you! I list people by request and I think this is the first (sort of /hint at) request I've received from you ! I'm happy to add you to the birthday registry , too if you want to PM me your day! Please also send the link for your story so I don't have to go searching . I'll be on a computer in about six hours , so I can get to it then !

@StoriedStorm Hiya ! Welcome back!Glad your mom's doing better ! I'll update your listing , too !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Did i post the release of my newest BWC part? I can't remember. I'm running on four hours of sleep. yay more harvey! gonna read that soon!

send me the info and i'lll see she gets t. shes sometimes not on til evening. the new semester just started.
    yeah since it was just a trailer my game should work.
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Hello! How is everyone today? :smile:

@StoriedStorm Welcome back! I really like the new username, so cool. How did you come up with it?

@StoriedStorm Welcome back! I really like the new username, so cool. How did you come up with it?

Hey! It's good to see you on the forums again. Although strange because it's been a while.

I'm good. Reshade is in my good books today. It changed Forgotten Hollow to a darker, more vampirey look on the map (turned itself on again...)
    I want to finish these next 8 days already. 8 days and I'm free to sim whenever I want. On a semi-writing hiatus for all my stories...I gained another three while you were away. :lol: I have my legacy, my 'history' story, an apocalypse story and my general no rules story. :joy:
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Hey! It's good to see you on the forums again. Although strange because it's been a while.

I'm good. Reshade is in my good books today. It changed Forgotten Hollow to a darker, more vampirey look on the map (turned itself on again...)
    I want to finish these next 8 days already. 8 days and I'm free to sim whenever I want. On a semi-writing hiatus for all my stories...I gained another three while you were away. :lol: I have my legacy, my 'history' story, an apocalypse story and my general no rules story. :joy:

@Bugsie2016 Yes, I spent the semester abroad, so I didn't have time to play or write - I didn't have any real internet connection there, just some data on my phone card and I had to save those... so that's why! But I was very sad to find out that our reading circle pretty much died while I was away. Any chance it could restart?

And wow, three more stories? How do you do that, I'm struggling with one!

@Bugsie2016 Yes, I spent the semester abroad, so I didn't have time to play or write - I didn't have any real internet connection there, just some data on my phone card and I had to save those... so that's why! But I was very sad to find out that our reading circle pretty much died while I was away. Any chance it could restart?

And wow, three more stories? How do you do that, I'm struggling with one!

We could restart if anyone's interested but with people who are active as I think majority of our old members are on hiatus or whatever. :)

I'm only writing one right now due to limited time. :) Don't have time to write more than one. I will soon though. I finish my final exam a week tomorrow and then I'm done. :)
    Seasons Gameplay Trailer is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9mN_Hv4RM
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member

@CharmingMaruska Thanks :smiley: Honestly I mostly I just threw things at the proverbial wall until I found something I liked the sound of and that had meaning to me. Originally I wanted to use borealis to keep with the theme of my original name but I couldn't figure anything that really fit using it.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

@Shadyboop Send me (and/or @friendsfan367 ) the link to your blog and we'll add you! And if you want to be listed on the birthday registry, send your birthday, too! :)

@StoriedStorm I'm changing your name now on the list! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Seasons Gameplay Trailer is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9mN_Hv4RM

its been out since 10 am. thats why i was late today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top