Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 On Xbox?

ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
I almost bought TS4 on Xbox last night... but instead I just found a long HDMI cable and plugged my computer up to my tv. Sims on the big screen with mouse and keyboard for the free!! :D

Comments

• charlotte_ahcharlotte_ah Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm going t9 hijack your thread, sorry ? It took getting used to but i don't mind the game, I'm playing on the One X and have barely any of the major problems on here.

My gamtertag is Charlotteah for anybody that wants to party up ? feel free to drop me a friend invite.
  • llamaking88llamaking88 Posts: 21 Member
    I tried that with sims 3, but the text was so tiny I had to sit right in front of the tv. The console version of sims 4 is actually really good and it is. nice to not have to fumble around with a mouse and keyboard. It's just really relaxing sitting on the couch with the controller.
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    When I saw there was a "new" Sims game for my Xbox I was excited for about 10 seconds. Then I saw it was the same almost-4-year-old plummy game that came out for the PC, with the same characters that look like they're made out of Playdough. No thanks.
  • MrDuckMrDuck Posts: 15 Member
    Glad it came to Xbox, just wish it didn't take so long. I originally played TS4 on my PC when it first came out, although I stopped PC gaming so glad I can finally play Sims again!
  • Simslife6556Simslife6556 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @MrDuck said:
    > Glad it came to Xbox, just wish it didn't take so long. I originally played TS4 on my PC when it first came out, although I stopped PC gaming so glad I can finally play Sims again!

I also used to use it on PC, my pc stoped working and I decided I would start using is on the Xbox now too! :smiley:
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Bought it for my xbox one s because i was curious. Wow the fps drops are worse on console so I appreciate my pc version ALOT more now LOL. How can they release such a mess is beyond me. Sold it back the day after.
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 637 Member
    I tried The Sims 4 on Xbox but I never enjoyed it, I think I'd be a lot happier if I just stuck with the PC version.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited July 2018
    Oh, yeah?
    And I have an HDMI cable connecting my xbone with my tv plus I know how to use the controller, so...there!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    Oh, yeah?
    And I have an HDMI cable connecting my xbone with my tv plus I know how to use the controller, so...there!

I play my pc and console through my tv in my bedroom so for me there is no difference between the two :smiley:
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2018
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    Oh, yeah?

I play my pc and console through my tv in my bedroom so for me there is no difference between the two :smiley:

That was my whole point with this thread lol.
    Save yourself some money and just buy an HDMI cord if you already have it on PC
  • DruddersDrudders Posts: 43 Member
    My girlfriend plays TS4 on Xbox One while I play it on PS4. I've come to notice the expansion packs/bundles are a lot more expensive on XB1 which is disappointing :/
  • Itsme_loveItsme_love Posts: 1 New Member
    I think TS4 on Xbox is better than PC version. Ya we get packs a lot later but the graphics look better. My opinion
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top