Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• PugPrincess41PugPrincess41 Posts: 5 New Member
    I just started this. My Snow White is pregnant and in her second trimester! If anyone replies I’ll be happy to share my progress. Also sorry I’m a bit late..
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    I just started this. My Snow White is pregnant and in her second trimester! If anyone replies I’ll be happy to share my progress. Also sorry I’m a bit late..

@PugPrincess41 Congrats on starting the challenge, it's really fun! I'd love to hear about your progress so far! Same goes for you, @Missplumbob !

And @swcheppes so glad you are going back to your disney legacy! I'd like to continue with mine, but it's so hard to start writing again after being on hiatus for 6 months. :sweat_smile:
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    edited September 2018
    <3 Love reading these.
    Post edited by windchime00 on
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
  • ThatOneChildThatOneChild Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm gonna try and do this again I sort of gave up after Snow White had the first kid cause I hate taking care of toddlers XD
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Ahhh it's prom night in my Disney Legacy! Will Aurora and Mal have the typical prom? Find out below
    (this was one of my favorite chapters to write)

suRdkSd.jpg
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    Would it be okay if i modified this challenge to make it harder? I mean i won’t be posting it anywhere and it would be for my own personal use (unless people here want me to share it; of course with approval by you!)

Yes! Feel free to modify the challenge to your liking! And I would love to see your posts :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • UnicornfloofUnicornfloof Posts: 12 New Member
    I started this challenge about two months ago and I’ve almost finished Snow White! I wanted to do it since I saw LDShadowlady do it on her you tube and I finally got a computer for my birthday in April. I’m doing them all in the order that they came out
    Snow White
    Cinderella
    Sleeping Beauty
    Ariel
    Belle
    Jasmine
    Pocahontas
    Mulan
    Tiana
    Rapunzel
    Elsa
    Anna
    I’m excluding Merida because I don’t see her as a Disney princess.
    Snow White’s name is Schnee because I want them to have their name in the language their original book that they were written in by The Brothers Grimm or Hans Christian Anderson
    I started this challenge about two months ago and I’ve almost finished Snow White! I wanted to do it since I saw LDShadowlady do it on her you tube and I finally got a computer for my birthday in April. I’m doing them all in the order that they came out
    Snow White
    Cinderella
    Sleeping Beauty
    Ariel
    Belle
    Jasmine
    Pocahontas
    Mulan
    Tiana
    Rapunzel
    Elsa
    Anna
    Moana
    I’m excluding Merida because I don’t see her as a Disney princess.
    Snow White’s name is Schnee because I want them to have their name in the language their original book that they were written in by The Brothers Grimm or Hans Christian Anderson

Sorry, I forgot Moana and I don’t know how to edit
    My Snow White has had four kids with another on the way, three our girls named Zip, Kip, and Tip. The boy is named Pip.
    Schnee has all seven children! In order of age they are
    Andre (Boy, Adult)
    Allium (Girl, Adult)
    Walter (Boy, Young Adult)
    Simon (Boy, Young Adult)
    Ashleigh (Girl, Teen)
    Asche (Heir, Girl, Child)
    Phillip (Boy, Baby)
    [quote="PugPrincess41;c-16533958"]My Snow White has had four kids with another on the way, three our girls named Zip, Kip, and Tip. The boy is named Pip.[/quote]

Have you got the heir yet?
    >
    >

My Snow White died.. But I have all my dwarfs! I have Flip, Chip, and Big Mike. They’re all boys. Flip and Big Mike are engaged. Zip and Tip got married and moved out. Yes, I have my heir. It’s.. BIG MIKE! *applase* So hopefully I’ll have Tiana soon. How are you doing?
    > I also got a cat named Raja.
    Tiana is born! Flip and Kip also got married and moved out, and Tiana is taking a dip into the vet life. She’s a teen now. It might be a bit hard to find a green sim, but the moment Tiana becomes a adult, I’m killing off Big Mike and starting the search for true love ASAP. I just have to milk as much food off him as possible, or maybe I can just teach Tiana how to cook.
    Phillip is a toddler, Ashleigh is a young adult and Asche is a teen! I’m going to move Ashleigh out with some random guy she just met.
    Asche’s job as Cinderella is so hard
    Has anyone else got seasons yet? I got it yesterday and I’m super hyped
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    @Unicornfloof Yes I did! So excited too!
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Oddpopcorn12314Oddpopcorn12314 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @windchime00 I chaged up the rules a little like you dont have to complete the aspiration and everything else is the same
    I got rid of all the holidays and put them back in to match the seasons in Australia (That’s where I live) I also added a few extra holidays
    And put BBQ as a tradition for all of them

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top