Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gardening is fun mod?

Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
Does anyone know if one exists? I find it so goofy that Sims who love the outdoors, green thumbs, etc. don't gain fun from gardening.
signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
**Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***

Comments

• KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    I don't know if a mod exist yet but maybe having a stereo close by while the sim is gardening might help fill the fun bar.
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I don't know if a mod exist yet but maybe having a stereo close by while the sim is gardening might help fill the fun bar.
    .......I think I just fell in love with you, @Katiardguez. :mrgreen: Thank you for the idea!
  • cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    Totally seconding this!
    cedesdc wrote: »
    Totally seconding this!
    Right?? I have a Sim with a thriving garden and she is level 10, but she gets so bored when she works outside and it's frustrating!
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    .......I think I just fell in love with you, @Katiardguez. :mrgreen: Thank you for the idea!

Btw I just found a mod called "Gardeningfunfornaturelover" by the creator named Sonstige and it seems to be updated to the latest patch. The website is not in english so you will have to right click your mousse and select "translate to english". If you count the mods that are listed on the page the one you are seeking is number 16.

http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/

Hope this helps you and happy simming :)

• Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member

Btw I just found a mod called "Gardeningfunfornaturelover" by the creator named Sonstige and it seems to be updated to the latest patch. The website is not in english so you will have to right click your mousse and select "translate to english". If you count the mods that are listed on the page the one you are seeking is number 16.

thanks for the link

i usually just cheat this (& lots of other out of order stuff) per hand with UI Cheats Extension by weerbesu at MTS

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA

thanks for the link

i usually just cheat this (& lots of other out of order stuff) per hand with UI Cheats Extension by weerbesu at MTS

You're welcome :)
    You guys!!! Thanks! These are great tips. I love it when fellow Simmers get together to solve the annoying problems of the Simming world. :D
  • everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    I honestly wish they'd implement this into the game but until they do, if ever, I'm definitely using this mod!
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    it says its installed but does not work for me
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »
    it says its installed but does not work for me

Do you have mods enabled in the game?
    yes it says both are installed shows up in mods listi extracted both then copied and pasted into mods folder
    maybe im not putting the mods in right i dont know
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »
    yes it says both are installed shows up in mods listi extracted both then copied and pasted into mods folder

I understand that they show up on the list and that the .package and the .ts4script files are placed directly in your Mods folder (not in subfolders). What I am asking is have you gone into the options menu (the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the start screen); then Game Options; Other; and then ticked the boxes next to Enable Mods and Custom Content and Script Mods Allowed. You then need to restart the game to enable the changes.

I am assuming that you are talking about the UI Cheats Extension Mod, since you mentioned two files.
    no i went and downloaded the gardening is fun mod and the turn confident buff from painting into inspired and have installed them as i did my other mods
    neither had script files just the package files