Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Update: New chapter should be posted tonight or tomorrow sometime at the latest. I'm in a creative streak right now so maybe, just *crosses fingers* (and Muses be willing) maybe TWO chapters. But one definitely.

Off-topic: I found a song/music video that fits a certain brooding vampire to a T in an upcoming chapter or two. The song is called "Voices" by Motionless in White.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3faYe5V4Sk&list=RDTwO0zLLybQ0&index=2
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited June 2018
    my Mom discovered that the Omega man movie was based upon a book and that there are two other movies based on the same 1954 novel which the last of the movies which started Will Smith shares the novel's title. I only heard of the movies and the book by the Matt dude
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Is it normal to be so impatient while waiting for results on your heir vote? D:
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Completely normal.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Happy timezones, everyone! :smile:
  • Options

@CharmingMaruska nice to see you around..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Yup. When I had my heir vote for WAWRMO...I was soo impatient. :lol:
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Hey, @MadameLee It's nice to be back :smile: How are you ?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »

Hey, @MadameLee It's nice to be back :smile: How are you ?

@CharmingMaruska good and my Mom discovered a Charles Heston movie (and 2 other movies) are based on a book and I only learned about the 3 movies and the book they're based on by this one youtuber whose channel I watch whenever he posts a new video. I was talking about a shirt which the guy had, which has movie spoilers on it that I think is SO cool, and I was talking about one of the movies which is on the shirt and my weird Theory which is related to two other stories/movies/musicals and Mom said the movie I mentioned was good and it had Charles Heston and she mentioned a couple of other movies he played in, and when she said Omega Man, it rang a bell and I had to do some googling to find out if it what I thought it was and I was right since the youtuber I mentioned had done a "Review of Shame" of Price's (Last Man on Earth), Heston's (OmegaMan) and (Will) Smith's I am Legend movie and the book I'm Am Legend. This YouTuber got me to pick up other books that I wouldn't have thought to pick up at all. (Time Traveler's Wife, John Green books, the book Holes, Tuck Everlasting and The Incredible Journey for the last two I need to still watch the movies to get my own opinion on them but I have watch the Time Traveller's Wife movie and Holes movie, and I do have some other books on my list because of this youtuber I want to read)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

this is a true sim story. i once had a problem because i had twins boys . so twin heirs . i fixed it one twin talked to her first but the other got her pregnant first. i think i secretly wanted him his brother had a job but the one who got pregnant did not.
  • Options
    for some reason adamandeve thought this was funny. we were talking about love triangles and i said ayden and elsa don't have a love triangle they have a love square.

it will make sense later i'm writing slower. the benders changed the plot just enough it requires being awake.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    for some reason adamandeve thought this was funny. we were talking about love triangles and i said ayden and elsa don't have a love triangle they have a love square.

it will make sense later i'm writing slower. the benders changed the plot just enough it requires being awake.

I have seen love triangles and even squares in literature and in SimLit. It's happened on rare occasion in my SimLit. One is happening right now if anyone is caught up with LASL, though you might not know to whom I refer, but you might be able to infer. :p
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I have seen love triangles and even squares in literature and in SimLit. It's happened on rare occasion in my SimLit. One is happening right now if anyone is caught up with LASL, though you might not know to whom I refer, but you might be able to infer. :p

I think I might know... but not sure... XD
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I just realized something:

Kai has a boyfriend and a girlfriend so it should be considered as a love triangle, but Andrei (Kai's boyfriend) and Kassandra (girlfriend) has never met. So it is considered as a love right angle, right? :joy:
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Kai has a boyfriend and a girlfriend so it should be considered as a love triangle, but Andrei (Kai's boyfriend) and Kassandra (girlfriend) has never met. So it is considered as a love right angle, right? :joy:

I guess it sort of does. Yes.
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Hey everyone :) Just wanted to pop in and advertise June's theme for the monthly short story challenges: Is This A Fantasy Or Reality?
    We'd love to have more people come and read and/or write!
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

A love right angle, I like that! :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

I think I might know... but not sure... XD

You know who the triangle is... :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    @LegacySims2017 *waves* Hi Joseph! Thanks for your well wishes earlier. I'm on the mend now.

How're you today?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

i know you know who the squares are. . cog wasn't around yet.
  • Options
    @simscognito @LegacySims2017

Well, there was a love triangle in Part One. There's a love triangle and/or square forming in Part Two.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    I'm on the mend now.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, @Karilan.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

adrian was in something like that two girls at once. he didn't treat them very well. he kind of ignored them. thats not the weird part though after they outed him. which i'm pretty sure happened because nobody called after he came out . one of the girls not only became a lesbian shes adriens baby mama.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top