Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you @AIRIS6962 for your kind and beautiful words, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @masajo, The Brambles is such a happy little home! I love it's shape and pops of red throughout the beautifully landscaped yard. Lovely warm interiors so nicely decorated. :blush:
  • Options
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for your beautiful words, really appreciate all your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Pymms

Pymms is a modern 'Summer' villa suitable for families with children and toddlers. There are four bedrooms and five bathrooms with a study, kitchen, living and dining rooms plus three balconies comprising yoga, chess and lounge/bar. Outdoor areas include a swimming pool and deck at the front with bbq dining, painting and gardening at the back :)

Download here
    More pics here

6ideBt2.png

7Tp0gIF.jpg

z9WSazL.jpg

CY6f1MK.jpg

STSHDmT.jpg

zA93O6v.jpg

TO15Pnj.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,595 Member
    The layout and modern exterior architectural design of Pymms looks very nice! :) The balconies are great! Very nice front outdoors living and pool area! Sims will enjoy sitting poolside on the patterned sofa or stools under the shelter of the sails, having a chat in the outdoors air or playing the guitar. Very nice nook area for them to enjoy sitting and having a drink from the red bar. The aquarium table looks great there! The two cars in the driveway are a great touch! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall texture in the living, dining and kitchen areas looks nice and gives a great feel to the areas. It looks nice the modern type of armchairs and sofa used in the living room. Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv. The candles and fruit bowl are nice touches there. Very nice office study! Sims will enjoy having coffee whilst using the computer, and enjoy the nice aroma of the incense. They will like sitting on the chairs reading a book. The sunflowers wall picture is a sunny touch. Very nice light filled dining area! It is nice that the dining table is near the windows for sims to look outdoors whilst enjoying eating a meal there. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the area. The black slats look great dividing off the dining area. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes are very nice. The red and black colours of the master bedroom looks very stylish! The blossoms bedhead wall picture is a nice touch in the room. The kids will have fun playing with toys and the doll houses in their bedrooms, as well as reading. Very nice outdoors areas! Nice outdoors dining area for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The nearby water fountains feature is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel under the shade of the tree, with pretty flowers nearby. The balconies are very nice places for sims to restfully do yoga, have fun playing chess, and just enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa with the calming bamboo plants nearby.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for such beautiful words which are always so wonderful to read. Many thanks also for all your kindness and support for which I am very grateful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Woooow, ok, can't believe how much catching up I have to do, you have been on fire these past few months! Absolutely oohing and aaahing over each and every one of you new builds. It just amazes me how you can nail each and every style, from a gorgeous Italian restaurant to the cutest house ever with Rapunzel, from a super cool and amazing chromatic black-and-white moderns to the beautifully colourful Nirvana. Absolutely stunning jobs, each and everyone of them!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Brambles is very pretty. I love the warm colours you have used.
    Pymms looks awesome!
  • Options
    Love the cool design and color scheme for Pymms @masajo! The pool and patio out front look amazing and So inviting! Your interiors are beautifully done, as always. :blush:
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Pymms is a very beautiful modern, dear Christine! How I missed it till no? :worried:
    The landscape and the front pool area is gorgeous! :smiley:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Hi sweetie, here to drop a note to say hi and catch up on all your amazing and beautiful builds! <3
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Saw this on the gallery earlier, but this is a really awesome lot!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    Your kind and wonderful words are so positively uplifting and have really made my weekend @Corwim thank you very much :)
    Many thanks for your beautiful words @illusie really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    A very big thank you @WrathofCath for your fabulous words, always such a great pleasure to read :)
    @AIRIS6962 thank you so much for leaving your beautiful comments, always lovely to see you here :)
    Thank you very much @BreeMiles for stopping by and leaving your kind and lovely words, very much appreciated :)
    Really appreciate your fabulous words @TheDismalSimmer very kind of you, thank you so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Littlecote

This is my entry for #BnS96 a modest Regency style home with 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a parlour to welcome guests, sitting and drawing rooms to entertain, study, library, dining room, a kitchen in the basement and a suite for the nurse in the attic. Outdoor areas include a pond and painting nook at the front plus a peaceful fountain area, chess gazebo, al fresco dining and veggie garden at the rear :)

Download here
    More pics here

SPfukVX.png

SdVn34c.jpg

9il59ND.jpg

Jc4xfel.jpg

zwVcvb0.jpg

m3PcpoF.jpg

aksT33b.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,595 Member
    Littlecote is a very nice Regency style home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very nice! Nice upper balcony and the layout of the outdoors areas looks very nice! The flowers in the front and back areas of the home look very pretty! The steel front fencing gives a great look to the build. The flowers and plants look very pretty on the edges of the front pond. It is a nice touch that there is a painting nook in the folly. Sims will enjoy doing artwork there. Very nice fountain nook for sims to enjoy resting on the seat bench enjoying the nice floral setting. The chess gazebo looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The red, black and white colour scheme used through the rooms looks very nice! It is a very detailed home! The design, layout and furnishing of each room and area looks so very nice! It looks very nice the types of and placement of the curtains through the rooms of the home, and the wall and floor panelling and patterning adds a special look and feel. It is great that there is an attic nurse’s suite in the build also. The green colour of the kids and toddlers rooms looks very nice, and the teddies and red dragon are cute!
    It is a very detailed home so I won’t write about all the rooms, but have been enjoying looking at the photos.
    You have captured the Austen era very well! It is such a very nice home, inside and outdoors! :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful review and wonderful support. Your kind words are such a pleasure to read and always bring great happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Littlecote is absolutely Gorgeous, Christine! Love the beautiful landscaping with the curved path and pond out front. The interiors are so very tastefully and elegantly done. Fabulous work! :blush:
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    Really nice buildings! Great work. I am sure i can use some of your Creations in my Worlds!
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • Options
    A very big thank you @WrathofCath for all your wonderful kindness and leaving such beautiful comments, always greatly appreciated :)
    Many thanks for stopping by @LittleMsSam and leaving your wonderful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, that's amazing dear @rosemow many thanks for letting me know :) This is such a wonderful surprise, so very exciting :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

:worried: I thought that I had commented on your last wonderful build Littlecote already! :fearful:
    I saw it on The Gallery when you uploaded it and I commented and faved inmediatly. It´s so beautiful! <3

Congrats on your Pymms faved by Maxis! Very well deserved, dear! :smiley:
  • Options
    @AIRIS6962 you are always so kind dear Inma, thank you very much for all your beautiful words and wonderful support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Forest Song

This is my entry for QCC64, The Ski Chalet. A luxury cabin in the mountains with 2 bedrooms plus ensuites, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/diner, living room, study, dining room, art and craft room, dance lounge and games room (outhouse). There are two upper decks, one with hot tub, yoga and lounge area, the other with dining table and bubble machine. There is a small gardening nook at the rear as well as a bbq deck and swimming pool :)

Download here
    More pics here

kzeKYCG.png

bA68j9a.png

c1DRlpB.jpg

NqcC3fH.jpg

r9Un6ev.jpg

cXcpXNM.jpg

3yqvpAw.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list