Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 1 - any mods to age sims?

Just curious is there anyway (a mod) to make children age up? I know in TS1 they stay children but I heard something about magic.
tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]

Comments

• ClattieClattie Posts: 39 Member
    If you have the Making Magic EP, there is a spell you can use to age up a child. It's called Age of Instant. I've never heard of a mod that would do it, but that would be nice!
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Years ago, when there was still just The Sims, someone made a mod that aged kids into teens. I really liked that mod, besides a glitch here or there it worked for me. I wonder if anyone around here remembers the site?
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    I have read of a birthday cake by millennium Sims and was going to go looking for it but haven't a clue if it is still available.
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    *-* I hope so, I'll still love the game either way.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • SimstopicsSimstopics Posts: 107 Member
    Does anyone have that birthday cake mod? Long shot but hopefully someone does somewhere
    PS4: InDebtShopaholic, BrokeShopaholic, DaRealShopaholic
    Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
    Steam: BrokeShopaholic
    Origin: Simstopics
  • simfreakssimfreaks Posts: 38 Member
    there was a teenager mod too, but as I recall it stretched the child mesh to fit the adult skeleton to use their animations, but it didn't look very good.
  • DumbOllieDumbOllie Posts: 13 New Member
    If you have Makin' Magic installed you can age up your child sim by creating a charm with the magic toy for kids.
  • SprinkleSimSprinkleSim Posts: 2 New Member
    you can just have the sim you want to age up blow out candles on a cake.
  • Chess_of_ConfusionChess_of_Confusion Posts: 1 New Member
    please don't think bad i'm new to this of me forums i have the the first Sims the Complete Collection is it normal that your comfort doesn't go all the way up i'm sleeping in a 8 comfort and 9 energy but my comfort get to about 80% then doesn't go any further. Thank you for thime.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    please don't think bad i'm new to this of me forums i have the the first Sims the Complete Collection is it normal that your comfort doesn't go all the way up i'm sleeping in a 8 comfort and 9 energy but my comfort get to about 80% then doesn't go any further. Thank you for thime.

Yes, because comfort needs to go to 10 and the bed only offers up to 8 comfort. Sims in the original game sit a lot to try to raise comfort. So, if the bed only offers 8 instead of a full bar of 10 you would see it not exactly full. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I remember the TS1 teen mod was called the inTeenimator, or something along that line. Basically, it put a child's head on an adult body.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.