Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What does your family tree look like?

13...Next

Comments

• OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Mine's still pretty small, but what the hey? :)

My Sim Penelope, her husband Connor Frio, their (adopted) son Jason Michael and (natural born) triplets, Lucas, Benjamin and Jared:

Family-Tree.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited March 2018
    Nothing about the Lowell's has changed in the way of adding to the family, but everyone is older! Carson and Annabeth will be elders in 12 days, Dylan will be a young adult in 13 days and Cayden will be a teen in 4 days! Guess my waiting until Autumn to have Mom and Dad marry paid off, since they'll be elders shortly before Dylan finishes school.

Edit: I have to transfer their CAS pics from my desktop to my laptop, but this is the Lowell family tree
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    If I had a family tree (which I don't when I do stories) it might look like this... :wink:

40745912182_811c7b40c0_z.jpg
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    @Charlottesmom HAHAHAHAHA! You made my morning. At least the Targaryens had a (very superstitious) excuse; I firmly believe that Tywin got exactly what he deserved for *borrowing* the practice. A friend of mine once said in families like that, it's less a tree than a braid.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Charlottesmom HAHAHAHAHA! You made my morning. At least the Targaryens had a (very superstitious) excuse; I firmly believe that Tywin got exactly what he deserved for *borrowing* the practice. A friend of mine once said in families like that, it's less a tree than a braid.

@puzzlezaddict ,It stinks we have to wait till 2019 for any new episodes!! can’t wait to see...

do not read if you are not caught up...
    Jon and Dani’s kid!!
    :o
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Mine’s in my signature :)
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thought I'd update, since the triplets aged up to toddler. :)

Family-Tree2.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited May 2018

@puzzlezaddict ,It stinks we have to wait till 2019 for any new episodes!! can’t wait to see...

do not read if you are not caught up...
    Jon and Dani’s kid!!
    :o

@Charlottesmom @puzzlezaddict
    At least Ygritte got Jon in RL.
    :D:mrgreen: he he he... Not that I follow GoT all that much. @Featherbelle is much more interested in that show than I ever will be. :D I know...

6GJWk.gif
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer What show? I don't understand. Am I missing something? Game of Thrones was a fascinating novel, and its four sequels have been varying levels of compelling. (Did we really need to follow Brienne around for like five chapters?) It would be nice if we had more, but I'm sure that the author is very busy trying to finish the next book and not wasting his time with trivialities. Or cooking up some, um, cactus, and wandering through the New Mexico desert, although of course that would be understandable.

Oh, and for the record, the thing under @Charlottesmom's spoiler was obvious from the first chapter of book one. Okay, maybe the second chapter, since the prologue barely mentioned the family at all. But it's nice that everyone else is finally on the same page.

Yeah, I'm that person. I can't help it. Sorry about that I'm really not.