Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
It s that time again. Seasons releases June 22nd!!!!!
29 Days!!!!!
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i was wondering if you were doing this :):)
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yay!!!
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    I'm so happy we've only got to wait less than a month!
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I'm pretty excited. . . there's a lot from the trailer that I've wanted in the game besides the seasons themselves of course! beekeeping AND a potting bench/expanded gardening, oh my <3
    6riwm5.png
    i want swings.

i think i like swings because when i was in school on the playground there was this 20 second rule all a kid had to do was count to 20 and you would be forced to abandon the swing whether you were on 20 mintes or 20 seconds. seconds would obviously be just got on it happened to me once.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    WOOOOO!!! less than a month

I want to throw a party! (and I'm not one for parties) maybe I should set off some fireworks or something.

3 houses to decorate (with updated build/buy from the pack when it's out, also in 2 other houses)

And IF there's a festival ground lot then that'll need to be built then I'm all set to FINALLY play my favourite sims, who I've been waiting to play for the last 4(ish) years!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    BabySquare wrote: »

I want to throw a party! (and I'm not one for parties) maybe I should set off some fireworks or something.

3 houses to decorate (with updated build/buy from the pack when it's out, also in 2 other houses)

And IF there's a festival ground lot then that'll need to be built then I'm all set to FINALLY play my favourite sims, who I've been waiting to play for the last 4(ish) years!

i get to play my soccer game while i wait. the one that was thrown at my door.

why 4 years?

why 4 years?

Because they're my favourite sims ever, who I had since the sims 2. As I've always had seasons, I'm used to playing those sims with seasons and those dynamics are an integral part of playing those particular sims, so I told myself I wouldn't play them until we have seasons in 4. :)

why 4 years?

Because they're my favourite sims ever, who I had since the sims 2. As I've always had seasons, I'm used to playing those sims with seasons and those dynamics are an integral part of playing those particular sims, so I told myself I wouldn't play them until we have seasons in 4. :)

i've been playing my legacy family 2 years.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope this time goes fast
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited May 2018
    I literally just thought “I wonder if @catloverplayer has made his thread yet” and then I saw it!
    Who else is super excited that we’re getting seasons? I got my nanny kiddo clapping as I watched the trailer! :D
    I hope this time goes fast

Indeed. I'm cramming in as much uni work as I can so I can have some time off when it releases.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    It's always funny to me, when I have to wait a while eventually it doesn't matter until the month of release but when it's not much of wait or just close to the date it seems time drags on. Can't wait.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Luckily I'm going on holidays for two weeks next week. That'll make the time go faster!
    I can't believe is less than a month ago, I'm really excited for this one and I know there will be disappointments but I really loved what I saw in the trailer and I don't really mind flat snow that much.
    Flower arrangement! Swings! Toddler pools! Picnics! Sprinkles! Gorgeous hairstyles! And so much more.
    I'm all in!!!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    I’m glad the wait for this EP is shorter after the announcement than what we’ve had in the past. From the Pets Gamescon announcement to Pets release it was what...three months? I think the time will fly by! 29 days isn’t that long!
    edited May 2018
    well on June 13 it willl be three months since we got anything so its really about the same they just wont be talking about it as much
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SEAAaaAaAASoOOOns!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Honestly, this waiting is such a horrible feeling! You're so excited and you go to grab the expansion which is tied around a string, but as you try and grab the expansion it is pulled away from you by the hands of time. You try to chase it, but there's nothing you can do but wait until the the hands of time becomes kind and stops teasing and finally gives you the expansion on June 22! :D
  • ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    Yay the countdown thread is here again! I can't wait to get seasons and all the new activities in the pack :love:
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    Honestly, this waiting is such a horrible feeling! You're so excited and you go to grab the expansion which is tied around a string, but as you try and grab the expansion it is pulled away from you by the hands of time. You try to chase it, but there's nothing you can do but wait until the the hands of time becomes kind and stops teasing and finally gives you the expansion on June 22! :D

You know what the worst of it is? Seasons release June 22nd and we leave on vacation on June 23rd and I play on a desktop PC so I don't have a laptop to play on. Which means I'll get to have a quick play, then have to wait til the end of the first week of July xD. Although I'm gonna pester my boyfriend to ask his boss if he can take their work laptop which almost no one there ever used anyway and it's a ROG xD I'm hoping he can convince him that having a laptop to check in to work emails will be necessary lol. Doubt it but then I guess the excitement will last longer? Anyway. SEAAaaAaAASoOOOns!
  • peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    My birthday is June 23rd. It would have been perfect timing, but I want to get some other things first. (I still need it though.)
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    28 Days!!!!!!
    hello darkness my old friend looks like its you and me again