Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
SEA-SONS! SEA-SONS! SEA-SONS!

Simmers, we’ve heard you loud and clear. So, it’s time to reveal one of our biggest, brightest, sometimes-stormiest packs yet. The Sims 4 Seasons is coming to PC and Mac on June 22, 2018!

Picture this: A flurry of snow gently falls from the sky. The fireplace roars. Fuzzy sweaters abound. Hot cocoa is being sipped. The house is decorated for the holidays.

Can you smell the pine tree? Can you see the twinkling lights? Can you believe how much this will change your game forever? Drop your impressions, reactions, comments and weather appropriately dressed Sims below!

Edit: Meet the Climates family!!!

Find out more in our blog!

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Update:

New EA Play blog gives us The Sims 4 Seasons: Holidays Official Gameplay Trailer:

https://youtu.be/Il9mN_Hv4RM

Read the full blog here!
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member

“…this looks like fun - Oh, could it be I got my wish?
    What's this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0hCTyj2Kc

Yep! It's practically here - So what’s your first impression so far?

Z5yqGx5.png
  • goldann25goldann25 Posts: 37 Member
    I am so excited.
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Just watched the trailer! YAY.
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    YAAAAAASSSS, thank you!!! I have been waiting all day for this <3<3<3
    2UFyFUV.png

• CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    oHmygod I'm so excited!!!
    giphy_1.gif
  • haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member
    AHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPYYYYY. This is the best thing that's come to The Sims 4! <3
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Oh that's awesome you can even throw lighting back in the sky? Sweet!
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• fairymama47fairymama47 Posts: 180 Member
    this looks amazing!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
  • Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    Floral design right at the beginning!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Yaaaaasssss!!!!!!! :p
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    AAAAAAH!! AMAZING!!!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,321 Member
    edited May 2018
    So glad swings are back, and the kiddie pool, hopefully toddlers can play inside, ooo at 0:57 a mother sim is playing with her toddler in the background! YES! always wanted to introduce my toddler to the water like in TS3.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Looks very nice but also very much like TS3. Beekeeping is fantastic, was one of my biggest wishes.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    This looks great! I’m so excited!!!!!!!! I hope we can have different season settings in each world.
  • TempestariiTempestarii Posts: 41 Member
    Yeeeeeeeeeeees!

Been looking forward to weather being added. I love stories with dark and stormy nights and I have been sorely missing the "stormy".

Looks like new skating skill added. Maybe... beekeeping?

Father Christmas looks really cool! Super happy my Sims can have proper holiday scenes now. Wonder if Yuletide/Christmas and Thanksgiving party events will become a thing?

The weather machine makes a comeback. I'm crossing my fingers for a meteorologist career still.

I'm thinking lightning strikes could be a new death type... but... at the end there... does getting struck by lightning give you powers instead? I'm getting close to being able to make a proper superhero team in Sims.
    Scylla Word-Eater | specialties: dark and stormy nights, devouring of souls, and ridiculous fiction
    ZYaRX3w.png
    The Angeline Legacy
    Updated 7/11
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    I can't wait a whole month I need it now!! I'm sad we are not getting swimming in the ocean BUT everything is amazing I can't wait aaaah aaah!!
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi