Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want my werewolves!!

I know than The Sims 4 is near to its end, but it cant finissh without bring us Werewolves!!!

Comments

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited April 2018
    Who said TS4 is near to end? klick
    and yes, I need Werewolves too. And Fairys and Seasons.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    TS4 is nowhere near its end.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I think you'll get your werewolves eventually... after witches of course ;). I don't think it's anywhere near it's end.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think S4 is designed to last longer and packs are more specialized due to that.
  • Options
    shazaam1shazaam1 Posts: 7 New Member
    Yez, I want to create Derek Hale from Teen Wolf, god darn it xD
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    You should make more noises as I can easily see TS4 skipping werewolves and other less popular life states like mermaids and fairies altogether. There isn’t any sort of guarantee that they would make a return in TS4. It’s pretty delusional to think just because they made a vampire game pack it means they’re going to make a game pack for each of those life states.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'd rather have werewolves than mermaids or fairies so maybe more polls? Or do an idea thread ;).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    edited April 2018
    We need witches first, lol
    But yes, I feel werewolves are needed. I'd love to see them done up in the same way as vampires. As far as mermaids and fairies go, I hear a lot of good things about the Nyx mod. (I plan to try out the fairies soon.)
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    first of all we need burglars, policemen and firemen. to plum with all them supernaturals, i first need this to be natural before it goes super.
    simming on through.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    glorifica wrote: »
    first of all we need burglars, policemen and firemen. to plum with all them supernaturals, i first need this to be natural before it goes super.

nah...
    Supernatural is better for The Sims and its gameplay
    Also, why those than you say?
    Firemen makes no sense since all sims can extinguish fires, also we have sprinkles
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Me too!
  • Options

We can be a policeman already and you can be the burglar with the klepto trait. Firemen are not needed with the addition of the sprinkler system and with no cars there would be no firetrucks so firemen would need to teleport to your house which is silly, IMO. So, supernaturals are the only addition that would provide gameplay to the game.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I just want more supernaturals in general. Werewolves would be great.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »

nah...
    Firemen makes no sense since all sims can extinguish fires, also we have sprinkles
    Sims could always extinguish fires yet we use to have firemen but clearly people love excusing the laziness of Sims 4 I don't want sprinklers I want firemen.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited May 2018
    leo3487 wrote: »

nah...

always an excuse with the sims 4 lol :o:#:o:#

sims can put fires out, we have sprinkers.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Just because you're not getting what you want doesn't the devs are lazy.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited May 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Just because you're not getting what you want doesn't the devs are lazy.

if for me,
    you mean doesen't mean the devs are lazy?
    I was talking about simmers excuses for the things we don't have. not the devs.

what can I say, some and not all sims 4 fans love to make excuses. that was my point to the post!!!
    What does the devs being lazy have to do with the comment?
    unless you missunderstood?
    tho it really shows just how hard they worked on the latest packs :#

try quote the message
    Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Just bring back all the supernaturals from TS2, they were the best. Especially frickin zombies. I hope game isn't going too safe for those again.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Yes Please! I long for werewolves and have been pondering all sorts of ways to use the club system to make proper Packs with then.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Yes Please! I long for werewolves and have been pondering all sorts of ways to use the club system to make proper Packs with then.

Right?! A pack of rowdy werewolves sounds so lovely right now. Especially with the club system, where we can make enemy packs who fight in the parks. *Daydreams* <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    ScarletSimEaterScarletSimEater Posts: 126 Member
    Because I don't just want to have werewolves, I want to have good werewolves:

One thing that TS4: Vampires did really well was give vampires a bunch of different power options, so the player had lots of leeway to customize them. What sort of customizations and differentiations would you want to see amongst werewolves?
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    I want fairies (and probably won't get them).
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Burglars, firefighters, Old Crumplebottom, Social bunny...
    First witches, then werewolves.. I don't think EA is gonna put more then that as far as occults go. For some reason I think it'll not be more than that.
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I saw on the simvip site where a guru said. At this moment werewolves are not in the works. :'( I'm glad the game is far from being over and I hope they add them in a supe pack soon.