Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any new packs to sims 4 since the my first pet pack? Or thoughts of what is coming next?

Any news or thoughts of what is coming next in the sims 4?

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    None, and we didn't get a teaser for this quarter, so we can only guess. People are speculating that we'll get seasons this year, but we don't really have any evidence apart from some possible hints.

They did announce that they'll present The Sims on EA Play this June, so we'll find out then.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    EA Play is in 18 days. If there is something soon, we'll find out then.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Anyone know if it will be for the sims 4 though? Or sims 4 mobile.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Slyvanas wrote: »
    Anyone know if it will be for the sims 4 though? Or sims 4 mobile.

HERE is a whole thread about the EA thing, what we know and what it has been speculated.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Nope, no new packs as of now. We'll hear more from the EA Play thing. Idk, lots of people are speculating that Seasons is coming, but I've got no clue with TS4. With previous iterations I could kinda guess what was coming next, but because TS4 follows a slight different format, it's harder to tell.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Nope, no new packs as of now. We'll hear more from the EA Play thing. Idk, lots of people are speculating that Seasons is coming, but I've got no clue with TS4. With previous iterations I could kinda guess what was coming next, but because TS4 follows a slight different format, it's harder to tell.

Have you heard the news? We're getting the Seasons Trailer Tomorrow.
  • BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    Jean wrote: »

Have you heard the news? We're getting the Seasons Trailer Tomorrow.

Hopefully. You never know with these people.